Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: Frodd And Esther Spoke On Their Failed Relationship - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Reunion: Frodd And Esther Spoke On Their Failed Relationship (239 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: Frodd And Esther Spoke On Their Failed Relationship by GistCandy(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2020
During the BBNaija reunion show which aired on Wednesday, Frodd explained why his relationship with Esther didn’t work out.

According to Frodd, some ’forces‘ emanating from their fan base, families and friends affected their relationship after the show.

According to the reality star, he needs a transparent relationship which he wasn’t getting from Esther.

Frodd also gave an example, saying he didn’t have anything after he left the show but Esther was pulling up for events in a Porsche car and he started hearing rumors that some ‘friends in the higher echelons’ were helping her.

This didn’t sit well with Esther, who defended herself saying she is not that type of person.

Esther also revealed that Frodd never asked her out officially.

In her words:

“If Frodd wanted me to be his girlfriend, he would have properly asked me out.” Contrary to opinions, Esther admitted that she genuinely liked Frodd.

There was a time in the kitchen while at the house that I saw him on glasses, and he looked really cute,“ she said.

“In my mind, I was like, this guy na fine guy oo. It was then that I realized that I liked him.

“I even like him more outside the house,” she added.

The fashionista said that they did go on a dinner date while they were in Dubai but she had her reservations about Frodd because he complained about almost everything.

Esther also said she told Frodd some personal things and she heard it from someone else.

Watch the video here: https://gistcandy.com/bbnaija-reunion-frodd-and-esther-spoke-on-their-failed-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Moment Ka3na Got Evicted (video) / Low Budget Music Video Made By A Nairalander...please Rate It / Bbnaija 2020: Why I’m Not In Any Relationship – Evicted Lucy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.