Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Win Bet9ja With Me Always - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win Bet9ja With Me Always (3632 Views)

Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
I give what I play....take note of my betting id in all my posts

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by consumingfire: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please can you to help to check where I went wrong, l am so confused why l was said to have lost out in this bet.

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
consumingfire:
Please can you to help to check where I went wrong, l am so confused why l was said to have lost out in this bet.
Sampdoria needed to win 0-3and Milan needed to win 0-4 respectively to cover the handicaps u gave them
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by consumingfire: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thank you for your quick response, l must confess l am new to this whole betting stuff and I am really ready to learn, please what should have been my right option.
Sorry to bother you, can you please help with a little tutorial, please please. Thank you in a millions time.
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by FreeSpark1: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
consumingfire:

Is this for real?
Yeap it's for real

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by fattprince(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kardinal001:
I give what I play....take note of my betting id in all my posts

I want to add you on whatsapp. But first I want to ask because I don't have money. Is it free?
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by consumingfire: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
fattprince:

I don't believe this

I just tried it, it's true, but you need a lot of data to stay online to watch the videos.
Still waiting for the tutorial on handicap betting.
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by fattprince(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
consumingfire:

I just tried it, it's true, but you need a lot of data to stay online to watch the videos.
Still waiting for the tutorial on handicap betting.

I wasn't the one who promised to teach you but I will try sha. When it comes to handicap you check the it means you are giving a team an higher ground, thereby handicapping their opponent. For example your games first one was Florentina Vs Sassuolo
Handicap(1:0) means Florentine is a goal ahead before the match so after the match this a the results.
Fio 2-1 Sas means on your bet scores is 3-1 you win
Fio 0-1 Sad means your bet results is 1- 1
But in your game Sassuolo won by 3-1 and you won the bet because you played Sassuolo to win even after giving Florentine a goal up before the match. So with the goal Sassuolo still won 3-2. Do you get it? When you play handicap the first thing you check is where the goal is
(0:1)2 means you are giving away a goal up and should still win that's means your bet wins even if away play draw or win. Away should just not beaten.
(0:1)1 means you give away a goal up but should be beaten by home even with that goal up. So home must beat away by at least 2 goals margin to win the bet. The place of the scores is what you check first.
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Doctee: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
consumingfire:

Is this for real?
you will have to refer upto 30 people before you can withdraw
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by consumingfire: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Doctee:
you will have to refer upto 30 people before you can withdraw

Yeah, you are right. I tried check if I could withdraw the few buck but I was given strict conditions.
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by consumingfire: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
fattprince:

I wasn't the one who promised to teach you but I will try sha. When it comes to handicap you check the it means you are giving a team an higher ground, thereby handicapping their opponent. For example your games first one was Florentina Vs Sassuolo
Handicap(1:0) means Florentine is a goal ahead before the match so after the match this a the results.
Fio 2-1 Sas means on your bet scores is 3-1 you win
Fio 0-1 Sad means your bet results is 1- 1
But in your game Sassuolo won by 3-1 and you won the bet because you played Sassuolo to win even after giving Florentine a goal up before the match. So with the goal Sassuolo still won 3-2. Do you get it? When you play handicap the first thing you check is where the goal is
(0:1)2 means you are giving away a goal up and should still win that's means your bet wins even if away play draw or win. Away should just not beaten.
(0:1)1 means you give away a goal up but should be beaten by home even with that goal up. So home must beat away by at least 2 goals margin to win the bet. The place of the scores is what you check first.

@fattprince thank you so much for such concise tutorials. I really appreciate, but what if a team is given a - 1 handicap what will be the outcome for my bet to win.

1 Like

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by consumingfire: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=Doctee post=91314173]you will have to refer upto 30 people before you can withdraw [/quote

No referral no withdrawal? What if you reach the 2 hundred minutes benchmark.
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by fattprince(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
consumingfire:

@fattprince thank you so much for such concise tutorials. I really appreciate, but what if a team is given a - 1 handicap what will be the outcome for my bet to win.
The team given -1 handicap means -1 of the teams scores. So if Chelsea is given -1 handicap you minus 1 from Chelsea's final score. So like yesterday's match. If you played Chelsea -1 handicap. You know West Ham beat Chelsea 3-2. So your bet results will be 3-1 against Chelsea. That's Chelsea goal -1. Handicap is for a team you feel is too strong for it's opponents. You know the odds will be too small so handicap is used to increase odds of the strong team by handicapping the team by 1,2 or even 3 goals. So the higher the handicap goal the higher the odds of the favorite team.
E.g inter Milan Vs brescia yesterday. Inter odd was 1.16 but it's -1 handicap was 1.44 so inter won 6-0 so subtracting -1 handicap from Inter goals still results to 5-0 so it's still a win. So even if you gave inter -3 handicap yesterday the results will still have been (6-3 handicap) which gives us 3-0 results. But there is +1 handicap too. In that case you add +1 to the final score of the team you gave. In my example if you played Brescia +1 handicap. The results would have been 6-1 so it's a lose.
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=consumingfire post=91310575]Thank you for your quick response, l must confess l am new to this whole betting stuff and I am really ready to learn, please what should have been my right option.
Sorry to bother you, can you please help with a little tutorial, please please. Thank you in a millions time. [/quot
Chat mw up on whatsap
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by consumingfire: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
fattprince:

The team given -1 handicap means -1 of the teams scores. So if Chelsea is given -1 handicap you minus 1 from Chelsea's final score. So like yesterday's match. If you played Chelsea -1 handicap. You know West Ham beat Chelsea 3-2. So your bet results will be 3-1 against Chelsea. That's Chelsea goal -1. Handicap is for a team you feel is too strong for it's opponents. You know the odds will be too small so handicap is used to increase odds of the strong team by handicapping the team by 1,2 or even 3 goals. So the higher the handicap goal the higher the odds of the favorite team.
E.g inter Milan Vs brescia yesterday. Inter odd was 1.16 but it's -1 handicap was 1.44 so inter won 6-0 so subtracting -1 handicap from Inter goals still results to 5-0 so it's still a win. So even if you gave inter -3 handicap yesterday the results will still have been (6-3 handicap) which gives us 3-0 results. But there is +1 handicap too. In that case you add +1 to the final score of the team you gave. In my example if you played Brescia +1 handicap. The results would have been 6-1 so it's a lose.

Thank you so much, you made my day.

1 Like

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Take note of my betting ID today's game uploaded....I give exactly what i play.

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
My 2nd game today....take note of my betting ID

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Nairablink(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
All I need is just 2 correct scores that I can use to boost up. Get my contact here @ www.nairablink.com
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Jaemar: 12:55am On Jul 03, 2020
I need help withdrawing from africabet.com can someone please help me out
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Sunday

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Corbin: 5:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by omojesu202(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Hmnnn
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2020
shocked

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2020
I give what I play

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by VicM6: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Anyway, if u are tire of loosing on sport bettings; you can hit me on. Zero Seven Zero One Eight Eight Nine Two Seven One Seven.

Come let's win and make this money together.
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Add me up and let's deal payment after winning 07080776796
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Narrow miss

Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by lilbarracuda(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
why don't you post your games here
Re: Win Bet9ja With Me Always by Kardinal001(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shittu Should Report Bolton To Fifa / Nigerians For Siasia Campaign / 729 Unclad Swimmers In Vera, Spain (18+):world Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.