Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Will Expose Him If He Doesn’t Compensate Me To Shut Up – Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Expose Him If He Doesn’t Compensate Me To Shut Up – Twitter User (643 Views)

Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Expose Him If He Doesn’t Compensate Me To Shut Up – Twitter User by TalkTalkhdmedia: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Wizkid has been trending on Twitter after a Twitter user threatened him online. According to the Twitter user by username Realcharlie if the artist does not compensate him to mute him, he will expose his dirty secrets to the public.

SEE DETAILS AND SCREENSHOTS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: I Will Expose Him If He Doesn’t Compensate Me To Shut Up – Twitter User by dawnomike(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
This guy is toiling with law suits... I pirry him grin
Re: I Will Expose Him If He Doesn’t Compensate Me To Shut Up – Twitter User by Realadey(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2020
undecided
Re: I Will Expose Him If He Doesn’t Compensate Me To Shut Up – Twitter User by jabor4Naija(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2020
What exactly will he threathen him with? There is nothing new he would say about him that will suprise people, so uncle cheap publicity calm down
Re: I Will Expose Him If He Doesn’t Compensate Me To Shut Up – Twitter User by Anoze123(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
TalkTalkhdmedia:
Wizkid has been trending on Twitter after a Twitter user threatened him online. According to the Twitter user by username Realcharlie if the artist does not compensate him to mute him, he will expose his dirty secrets to the public.

SEE DETAILS AND SCREENSHOTS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Hushpuppy Extradition, From Dubai To The US / See What A Young Man Said About Slim Girls. No.5 Will Shock You / If Your Land Has Witches Warlocks Then You Have Homosexuals And Human Sacrificer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.