Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business (42234 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Kingspin(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Many Nigerians will not understand
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by KaptainAfrika: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Her husband has finally permitted her to talk. Welcome back.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by emmnprince(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
virginboy1:
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody... that scam alone senior Hushpuppi own. grin

About 200 + Nigerians were affected.Some couldn't even recover and the impact made dem Zombies for Life... cry

. . . because they are yet to recover doesn't mean some of them won't recover one day. That statement of his has an expiration date. You and I know the date. He won't occupy that office for life. So that cancel your last sentence.

Also, they all can't be zombies for life. So long there's life, there's hope! Things can turnaround one day for their good.

And how are you sure about your figure of "about 200+ Nigerians were affected." Well you're correct. Some are affected positively while some, negatively.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by abidem4real: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
RoyalUc:
Madam, in as much as most Nigerians are disappointed with the way President Buhari's administration turned out, you must be careful how you make such statements clearly from a hate-filled heart.
Honestly I don't expect this from a sane Nigerian. It shows you're accustomed to political and tyrannical slavery. I pity this generation

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Realadey(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wow! This woman can kill person sha
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by 300wayne: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
RoyalUc:
Madam, in as much as most Nigerians are disappointed with the way President Buhari's administration turned out, you must be careful how you make such statements clearly from a hate-filled heart.
shut up......if u no fit talk allow people wey get mouth talk..... Shey na Canada u de live ni?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by foster212: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
She is not far from the truth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by LeoWrites: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mehn...na wa o
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Talknochip(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lwkmd

i don laff tire from some comments here

True, Buhari is doing the Micheal Scofield
part of the business
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by RoyalUc(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
abidem4real:
Honestly I don't expect this from a sane Nigerian. It shows you're accustomed to political and tyrannical slavery. I pity this generation

What exactly are you talking about?

What do you know about me?

Anyway, I don't blame you. We have suffered such much in the hands of our politicians that we have unconsciously but shamefully resorted to hating and insulting everyone and anyone. The only time someone will show bravery and courage is when he insults the President.

Since you are not accustomed to political and tyrannical slavery, your President is Husspuppi.
Are you OK now?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
alexpumpin:
Apc government is a scam to Nigeria

take note of this!

Cc: , simplyleo, helinues, bighead9, bolustical

blind people

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Buhari is worse than MMM.
he's a chronic fraudster!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by BlackfireX: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Evercurious:

No need for the daring. She has already done it and so what?

Keypad warrior well done, when we come and arrest her hope you will join her??
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by biggy26: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
RoyalUc:
Remember President Jonathan?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Flampard(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
So Jonathan na saint ba.smelling pussy shakers.that announcement that the money he gave them has finished
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by RoyalUc(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
biggy26:

Remember President Jonathan?

I remember him and that's exactly my problem with Nigerians.

There were many of such comments and jokes that I really condemned and spoke out against...like the lying machine, AY's comedy on Mrs Patience Jonathan and so on...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Evercurious(f): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
BlackfireX:

Keypad warrior well done, when we come and arrest her hope you will join her??

Abeg go wash face..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Okoroawusa: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
I Love PMB

The same people wailing since 2015 till 2020 n are waxing stronger...

The same PDP n IPOB members that have overtaken Nairaland. The same that always give "likes" as long as it's against APC or Buhari, the same people that always get stronger when any state election is near,the same people that predicted that Buhari is fulani but supported Atiku, the same people... the same people that keep failing n failing n failing...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by biggy26: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
RoyalUc:

I remember him and that's exactly my problem with Nigerians.

There were many of such comments and jokes that I really condemned and spoke out against...like the lying machine, AY's comedy on Mrs Patience Jonathan and so on...
Correct!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by globalresource: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
So Buhari is now Hushdaddy grin please where is hushpuppi?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Whobedatte(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
hammer3:
IF I SAY, I RATHER BE IN A COUNTRY WITH HAUSA NORTH THAN YORUBA, MANY PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND.

SEE HOW THE NORTH IS ANTI BUHARI, YET OUR SLAVISH BROTHERS IN THE SOUTH ARE STILL ON XOMBIE MODE.

ONE THING IGBO AND HAUSA HAVE IN COMMON, WE DONT HIDE OUR FEELING AND WE ARE HONEST.

EVEN IF U ARE OUR OWN AND U MESS UP, U WILL HEAR OUR CONDEMNATION.

Don't mistake BMCs for a whole tribe .
Those ones are bro g paid to defend Buhari so they must do their job or someone else will.
Na hustle

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Lovelive: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
RoyalUc:

Keep your mouth mute !

If I may ask, are you MBuhari?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Lovelive: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
StreetFight:

We will pick her up soon, let's see how many of her online cheer mongers will follow her to detention

... you know to do best, continue.
GOD almighty is waiting for you in the other side. Truly Truly you will not escape his judgement.

Damnation will locate all of you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by RoyalUc(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lovelive:

Keep your mouth mute !

If I may ask, are you MBuhari?

You are just a baby!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by AlexBells(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Na Express you dey go
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Bighead9: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

take note of this!

Cc: , simplyleo, helinues, bighead9, bolustical

blind people

Guy, mind ya self oo. Do not overstep your boundaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Anyone that doesn't know that this woman is a misfit needs a brain transplant.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by ndidianthony247(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Buhpuppi and hushpuppi
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by Guide777(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
I agree, scam is scam though format and victims may differ. Yes Bubu is a scammer. He is the Hushdoggy.. He is worst than Hushpoppy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business by namdo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin Senior scammer you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.