Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? (13380 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
sonofthunder:
Can I interact with you on WhatsApp/telegram?
yes whatsapp
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by sonofthunder: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Pick a good niche. Don't do copy & paste like many Nigerian bloggers do. Trademark your name.

I run two blogs on the side. Rasheedatt, if you need tips, you can pm me.
Hello, hope you don't mind a few questions? I'll like to ask about about your blog and stuff.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Pick a good niche. Don't do copy & paste like many Nigerian bloggers do. Trademark your name.

I run two blogs on the side. Rasheedatt, if you need tips, you can pm me.
Ok tnx
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by mrksquare: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
thank you sir I have none of this knowledge but I'd like to Google later.

Go to www.emarketinginstitute.org and take a course on blogging. it will really help in broadening your scope on the nitty gritty of blogging.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by sonofthunder: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
yes whatsapp
Drop your number. You can edit out right away once I've gotten it.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by sayso: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
I want to become a blogger but clearly I don't know any step about it.

Is it OK as a lady to be a blogger?

What are the requirements needed?

Where can I start from,?
Your toto is okey.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
sonofthunder:

Drop your number. You can edit out right away once I've gotten it.
I will send it to your email shortly
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by sonofthunder: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
That's okay.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
sayso:
Your toto is okey.
be reasonable please
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Asadujames202(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
How fresh is d gadamn hol(e) in-between your chunky disgusting laps

Can you bang a 30inch pleasure rod for a whole 5hrs none stop.

If your answers to the aforementioned questions is on the affirmative.
You're good to go
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by renaissance(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Everything you need is right here....read and chat me up to get your copy. But I will advise you to start with blogger platform.

Do you want to know more in blogging, start your blogging career and start making money from genuine online platforms?

OR

Are you a contents writer, online publisher, blogger, and you need a means to publish your contents or ideas?

Then this e-book is for you.

This is not a story book. This is a great e-book with 100 percent practical.

It contains the following information:

#How to Set up Your Own Blog

#How to Create a Post OR a New Post

#How to Insert Links into Blog Posts

#How to Change the Font Size, Colour, etc

#How to Add Image to Your Blog Post

#How to Set the Settings

#How to Customize Your Blog

#How to Modify or Customize the Blog Theme

#How to Make Changes in "Edit Html"

#How to Locate a Specific Code in "Edit Html"

#How to Install a New Blogger Theme

#How to Activate Blogger Mobile Theme

#How to Create Navigation Tabs, eg. About Me, Contacts

#How to Let Your Tabs Point to a Label(Category)

#How to Make Money with Your Blog Through Google Adsense

#How to Set Up Your Google Adsense Account

#How to Monetize Your Blog

#How to Get Traffic to Your Blog

Hurry up to get your copy...

Check it out here: https:/ /www. globaltechedu. com/2020/04/ultimate-guide-to-blogger-platform. html (remove the space)

This price of this e-book is #1,500, but I'm giving it for just N1,200

In addition, we give trainings on blogging = (N5,000) and affiliate marketing =(5,000).

We also sell the step-by-step practical training e-book on word press platform and installation. The price is = N1,500

Check it out here: https: //www.globaltechedu. com/2020/04/ultimate-guide-to-wordpress-platform-and-installation. html (Remove the space)

To get this step by step practical e-book (word press or blogger platform) with pictures or blogging training or affiliate marketing,
whatsapp/call: 0 8 1 7 9 6 0 3 1 3 4 or 0 8 1 0 5 5 6 3 6 5 7 or click the Whatsapp link in my signature

For more info, visit: w w w . g l o b a l t e c h e d u . c o m
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asadujames202:
How fresh is d gadamn hol(e) in-between your chunky disgusting laps

Can you bang a 30inch pleasure rod for a whole 5hrs none stop.

If yes answers to the aforementioned questions is on the affirmative.
You're good to go
how can we progress with this kinda mentality?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Originalsly: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?

Anybody can be a blogger.... as long as you can write and people can read what you wrote... you are a blogger. To be a successful blogger regardless of what you want to cover... entertainment... fashion... politics... whatever it is... there is one thing you must know to do.... gather information. What are your chances?
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Asadujames202(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
how can we progress with this kinda mentality?

Mere bit(ch)

Cu(m) suck your dream coc(k)

After 5hrs of rough drilling
I will get you drenched in my rich cu(m)
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by mariatt(f): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
( grin
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
My dear subscribe to a data plan and watch YouTube on how to start and finish your quest
Don't message anyone

Anything you want to learn in this life is right there on YouTube

Let me tell you a secret baby girl
Even if you want to learn how to bomb
Still you will see it on you tube

DAMN NIGGER!
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asadujames202:

Mere bit(ch)

After 5hrs of rough drilling I will get you drenched in my rich cu(m)

this will be my last reply to you Get a life please
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
My dear subscribe to a data plan and watch YouTube on how to start and finish your quest
Don't message anyone

Anything you want to learn in this life is right there on YouTube

Let me tell you a secret baby girl
Even if you want to learn how to bomb
Still you will see it on you tube

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asadujames202:

Mere bit(ch)

After 5hrs of rough drilling I will get you drenched in my rich cu(m)

this will be my last reply to you Get a life please
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Always available boyfriend. Else, you'll MASTURBATE to death.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Asadujames202(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?

Bit(ch ) you look like a badly formed mannequin

How tight is your asx (hol)e

I fancy stretching it a bit with my monster black veined rod

Where's your boo(b)s cus i'm only seeing dots on your chest?

Your dark complexion, suggests that when your pu(s)y lips is parted wide
The gaping hol(e) will be like an open wound
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asadujames202:

Bit(ch ) you look like a badly formed mannequin
How tight is your asx (hol)e
I fancy stretching it a bit with my monster black veined rod
Where's your boo(b)s cus i'm only seeing dots on your chest?

Your dark complexion, suggests that when your pu(s)y lips is parted wide The gaping hol(e) will be like an open wound
lol.. this guy you are mad
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
stanliwise:
First you must have content.
Second you need knowledge of digital marketing.
And you need thorough understanding of SEO
Lastly, Adsense and advert strategy.

Modified
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by YongChi: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
I am ready to help
I have a blog of mine (www.smallbusinesspod.com) though still young.

You can reach me via whatsapp (09027682717)

rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
YongChi:
I am ready to help I have a blog of mine (www.smallbusinesspod.com) though still young.
You can reach me via whatsapp (09027682717)
Ok thank you I will contact you later
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Me too am intrested in having my own blog...there are great things i want to achieve there....but not yet settle down..like you said we shld have finances..what is the first thing you need to do or get bfore bcoming a Blogger? Also add me up through my mail
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Crochet: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Anybody can be a blogger irrespective of your gender, you need to find a niche that you are good at and write on them, persistency is what you need , I have a lot to say but not now.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
Me too am intrested in having my own blog...there are great things i want to achieve there....but not yet settle down..like you said we shld have finances..what is the first thing you need to do or get bfore bcoming a Blogger? Also add me up through my mail
ok
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Crochet:
Anybody can be a blogger irrespective of your gender, you need to find a niche that you are good at and write on them, persistency is what you need , I have a lot to say but not now.
Ok am available any time
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by SmartPolician: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?

Go for a digital marketing training

That's all you need

You are beautiful
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Jeroboy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nice more, u need to be current and choose any niche of your choice that u can handle
News
Engineering
Fashion
Technology
Music
Entertainment
Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hack Facebook Page & Group Easily By Starconnect.com.ng / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.