Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bbnreunion: Omashola Reveals He Truly Loves Kim Oprah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnreunion: Omashola Reveals He Truly Loves Kim Oprah (290 Views)

How I Met Kobe Bryant At The 2010 World Cup In South Africa - Omashola Reveals / Kim Oprah Dances In Bikini (Photos) / #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnreunion: Omashola Reveals He Truly Loves Kim Oprah by 24hrsReport: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
BBNReunion: Omashola Reveals He Truly Loves Kim Oprah.

The Highlight of yesterday’s reunion show was the declaration of love between housemates.

BBN star Omashola finally opened up about his feelings for his fellow ex-housemate Kim Oprah. Saying he would do anything for her and he wants her.
He made this known during the reunion show after the show host, Ebuka questioned them.

Omashola revealed openly that he truly wants the beautiful star, and he’s ready to do anything to have her back; a statement which has made people believe that the duo has been in a secret relationship.

Watch Full Video: https://24hrsreport.com/2020/07/02/bbnreunion-omashola-reveals-he-truly-loves-kim-oprah/

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Still Very Young And I Am Yet To Reach My Target In Having Children” – Ned / ”i’m Two Weeks Gone, Congrats To Myself” – Bobrisky Says He’s Pregnant ? / Bbnaija: Nengi Emerges First Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.