Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking (8889 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I don't think you are alright, do you need help in thinking?

Lol u maybe right on that buh trust me the girl is nice person I just know her problem is money
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Biglittlelois(f): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol u maybe right on that buh trust me the girl is nice person I just know her problem is money

I would like to meet a man like you, a man that I can insult at will, busy and ignore his call all the time, willing to send me money to calm me down, and still call me a nice person, so be it IJN, amen grin

4 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by jagorinho: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
I am sorry to say this o.

But the two of you, if you're not formerly mahd, you both are presently M.A.D
lol, u mean the herbalist did a bad job curing their madness?
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I would like to meet a man like you, a man that I can insult at will, busy and ignore his call all the time, willing to send me money to calm me down, and still call me a nice person, so be it IJN, amen grin

Lol I'm not that way ok.. I have a reason for saying that.. obviously if u are very demanding u won't even see my shadow. It's difficult for any lady to be nice and open minded on first encounter and that was exactly what she did. I think she expected more from me and it didn't come that's y she flipped out. I use to give money at will buh when I saw girls take advantage of it I stopped. This is like ten yrs ago or more. So if u think it's that easy gimme a try
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Biglittlelois(f): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol I'm not that way ok.. I have a reason for saying that.. obviously if u are very demanding u won't even see my shadow. It's difficult for any lady to be nice and open minded on first encounter and that was exactly what she did. I think she expected more from me and it didn't come that's y she flipped out. I use to give money at will buh when I saw girls take advantage of it I stopped. This is like ten yrs ago or more. So if u think it's that easy gimme a try

Okay cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Samakus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Bro should I send my account number? Hunger wan tear my belle oo

Biko I use Amadioha name beg you embarassed

Don't bother yourself. He won't send a dime.

Experience has shown me that guys that simp around for girls are very stingy to their fellow guys who actually might help them tomorrow.

Once you see a man spending money stupidly on a woman he's not married to, even his own family suffer as he can't send them help

3 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Samakus:

Don't bother yourself. He won't send a dime.

Experience has shown me that guys that simp around for girls are very stingy to their fellow guys who actually might help them tomorrow.

Once you see a man spending money stupidly on a woman he's not married to, even his own family suffer as he can't send them help

It's not everything that needs to be answered buh trust me he exactly the same as a girl I newly met and she's already demanding for moni... Bro lemme ask u does have a virgina.. or u think am bloody father christmas. If u got nothing nice to say u shout ur fvckin mouth and pass.. enuf of the insult ok
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Samakus(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's not everything that needs to be answered buh trust me he exactly the same as a girl I newly met and she's already demanding for moni... Bro lemme ask u does have a virgina.. or u think am bloody father christmas. If u got nothing nice to say u shout ur fvckin mouth and pass.. enuf of the insult ok

At the bolded,,,,, what a disgustingly warped brain you have in that thick skull of yours if this is your life mentality. The young man is asking for help, not demanding money for sex offered. Can't you distinguish between those?

Your help goes only to vagina wielding creatures. What a thinking.

May you never be in a position to seek help from your fellow men.

3 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Samakus:

At the bolded,,,,, what a disgustingly warped brain you have in that thick skull of yours if this is your life mentality. The young man is asking for help, not demanding money for sex offered. Can't you distinguish between those?

Your help goes only to vagina wielding creatures. What a thinking.

May you never be in a position to seek help from your fellow men.

I knew this what u will say now are u satisfied?.. and pls tell that guy to send u his acc number and redeem urself father Christmas
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by DaddyRochie1642: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Now what makes me a mugu if may ask

By asking if You should Ask Her For Her Account number so u can send her money to Calm her down.... That's how Mugu's behave,... Focus Only On Improving Yourself Sir.

5 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

By asking if You should Ask Her For Her Account number so u can send her money to Calm her down.... That's how Mugu's behave,... Focus Only On Improving Yourself Sir.

It's well my dear I feel alot better now just that the girl deserve better. I know she's frustrated. What means nothing to me cos she deserve it
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Elimon(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Shortest explation to your problem

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Elimon(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Shortest explanation to your problem

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by laughitall(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
she's fair, beautiful and her name is not divine
is her name Stella?
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Drella(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This morning I was talking about this girl that I met new to my friend.. how nice she was to me and all that so I just decided to call her and check on her. Next thing this girl busy my call. I called her 3 times to confirm if this was a joke and she repeated same thing. I now went to her WhatsApp to drop a msg and she was online. As I was trying to find out what was goin on this girl started insulting me for no reason... idiot, fool, he goat, she goat and what not.

So what caught my attention was when she said she regret not charging me for the sex we had. And when I said u shud have told me u are a hooker this girl started threatening me that she will come to my shop and deal with me and all that. I knew what caused all these things is because she's broke and have absolutely doing. She even lied to her mum shes goin to help her sister at her work place.

Guys I have never insulted this girl for once or declined her request when she asked me for money. As in never in my life seen this kind of attitude. How do i calm her down? Do I ask her to send me her I account number to send her money? I have never seen some broke and idle girl behave in such manner. It was a real shock to me. I know her next move is to go into street runs and I don't want that. Even if we won't date I just wan2 help this girl cos she's truly a nice person.

You have good intentions towards her but it's obvious she doesn't need your help.She is supposed to be the one looking for your help not you looking for her so as to help her.

My advice,move on!She doesn't deserve you!!!
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I'm trying to buh she despise me so much right now and it's shocking I have never seen anything like it. It's like been holding all these grudges in her and decided to let it out today
Ask her to send her account details and see what happens
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
laughitall:
is her name Stella?

Where r u guys getting this from? U guys can't get her name so don't bother
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ask her to send her account details and see what happens

Lol she's not that way.. it's a bit of frustration and anger..
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Brother please send me money. Should I send you my account number?
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Askme2020(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

No u getting it all wrong bro.. it's barely two weeks we met and she don't know my friends. She told me she can crazy when she dislike someone. I guess I missed something I suppose to notice

Sorry to ask this. Please how old are you?
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Askme2020:

Sorry to ask this. Please how old are you?

It don't matter bro.. I have let go of her buh she made a very big mistake to act the way she did cos I had good intentions for her buh I think she's desperate. U don't get ppl like that often.. shes naive
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Emmatee1816(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol y wud u say that?
because both of you act as such
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Emmatee1816:
because both of you act as such

It's well..
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This morning I was talking about this girl that I met new to my friend.. how nice she was to me and all that so I just decided to call her and check on her. Next thing this girl busy my call. I called her 3 times to confirm if this was a joke and she repeated same thing. I now went to her WhatsApp to drop a msg and she was online. As I was trying to find out what was goin on this girl started insulting me for no reason... idiot, fool, he goat, she goat and what not.

So what caught my attention was when she said she regret not charging me for the sex we had. And when I said u shud have told me u are a hooker this girl started threatening me that she will come to my shop and deal with me and all that. I knew what caused all these things is because she's broke and have absolutely doing. She even lied to her mum shes goin to help her sister at her work place.

Guys I have never insulted this girl for once or declined her request when she asked me for money. As in never in my life seen this kind of attitude. How do i calm her down? Do I ask her to send me her I account number to send her money? I have never seen some broke and idle girl behave in such manner. It was a real shock to me. I know her next move is to go into street runs and I don't want that. Even if we won't date I just wan2 help this girl cos she's truly a nice person.

What's your location
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Samsung004:

What's your location

Is that necessary?
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by InfinityFabric: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Funkyswagzz post=91304356]

Lol u maybe right on that buh trust me the girl is nice person[b] I just know her problem is money[[/b]/quote]
No it's not and if it is she should work.
We've seen them before, it doesn't end. They are broken and mostly from broken homes.
She also seem intelligent and able to hold conversation but just too broken to be considered for anything.
IF you ever had access to her private Whatsapp and Instagram chat, what u will find will shock you.

And and... TAKE SOME RED PILL.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=InfinityFabric post=91325739][/quote]

Bro forget the mata I done free d babe.. I was only upset ystday. I'm was really shocked by the kind of hate she gave me.. u only do that when someone did something terrible to u.. if I had done that I wud have tut to myself "what I did to this girl is terrible" buh I did nothing wrong
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Osek(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
i didn't need to finish reading what u wrote for me to knw how stupid u are...
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Osek:
i didn't need to finish reading what u wrote for me to knw how stupid u are...

Na Ur fada dey stupid.. as u are now can boldly toast a girl and she will open her pant for u.. my friend go and Bleep your ashowo that is if u have any cash to spend or beta of self-service Ur life out. Ur pupsi do mistake give Ur mama belle.
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by AmazingELixir: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin cheesy

Op how are you sure someone else is not responding using her phone...maybe her other boy friend or something.

I will advise you find her and talk to her in person no more phone conversations for the time being..Anyway goodluck to you...
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin cheesy

Op how are you sure someone else is not responding using her phone...maybe her other boy friend or something.

I will advise you find her and talk to her in person no more phone conversations for the time being..Anyway goodluck to you...

Wetin concern me.. my own is that she gimme beta fvk and she's a very nice person. If na any how babe I for curse die if she lay any insult on me. I really think she got upset out of frustration cos she told me her story and she need new fone buh me I no dey buy ooo aka mu adiro ya
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by yetunsbay(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Wetin concern me.. my own is that she gimme beta fvk and she's a very nice person. If na any how babe I for curse die if she lay any insult on me. I really think she got upset out of frustration cos she told me her story and she need new fone buh me I no dey buy ooo aka mu adiro ya
bro kindly educate a fellow pls. How did u manage to fvck her easily. ? I get one babe like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? / I Was Shocked When A Crippled Man Asked Me Out / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.