Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,606 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Peter Okoye And Family Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Family Tests Positive For Coronavirus (167 Views)

Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Family Tests Positive For Coronavirus by WeBlogSphero: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2020

The other half of the defunct group (P-square), Peter Okoye also known as Mr. P posted a video on his official twitter account (@PeterPsquare).

In the video posted, he claims to have tested positive for COVID19 including his wife (Lola Omotayo), daughter (Aliona) and two other domestic staffs.

In the twitter post, he revealed how these past week has been hectic for himself and his family.
He also urges all his fans to stay safe and stay at home.

He tagged the post "Part 1: My Wife, My Daughter and My Self were Covid19 Positive �� @TheOkoyes pls guys be safe out there���"

Check out the video he posted on twitter below���:

To read more and view the video, visit: https://www.weblogsphero.media/2020/07/the-other-half-of-defunct-group-p.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious Five / Zoe Holyghost Has This To Say In New Song With Obi Shine / Vicky G's Son Of De Sun Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.