Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? (32279 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Can A Lady Marry A Man She Doesn't Like? / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Philadelphia: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Toks2008(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

At 22 years, I already had a job that was paying me over 273,000 NGN a month in a new generation Nigerian bank. Yet, you're 24 now.

2 years later, I got a job with an IOC where I have been working for several years now and I am currently a team lead.
I don't see any stagnation close to me but I'm sure you're soaked and drenched in it. Everything around you smells of stagnation. See your cheap Onitsha Versace branded Shirt; (maybe you even got it for 1k5 NGN). What do you know about life? Afterall, here's what a kid spills on nairaland

Isn't that your destiny? You're clearly a stagnant perv and that's the highest you'll go in this life.

The below is your peak in life:

For the fact that you spend almost all your day being on Nairaland romance section and masturbating to the stories and pictures of the girls there, then it's obvious that you're deluded and can never make it in life.
You're the definition of "stagnant".

Go to school and face your studies.

I Don Laugh Tire.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

At 22 years, I already had a job that was paying me over 273,000 NGN a month in a new generation Nigerian bank. Yet, you're 24 now.

2 years later, I got a job with an IOC where I have been working for several years now and I am currently a team lead.
I don't see any stagnation close to me but I'm sure you're soaked and drenched in it. Everything around you smells of stagnation. See your cheap Onitsha Versace branded Shirt; (maybe you even got it for 1k5 NGN). What do you know about life? Afterall, here's what a kid spills on nairaland

Isn't that your destiny? You're clearly a stagnant perv and that's the highest you'll go in this life.

For the fact that you spend almost all your day being on Nairaland romance section and masturbating to the stories and pictures of the girls there, then it's obvious that you're deluded and can never make it in life.

lol guy u really stupid u know..for u to go dick up my shit ..u are just too immature and foolish such ok..well we all know everyone will claim to be bill gate on nairaland...everyone here is a millionaire, but in real life , im sure u are one wretched poor dimwit, too broke to even feed twice a day...very poor thing claiming to be rich, idiot cos if u not poor u will understand my point , and u woulnt be so pained to go and make research about me, only to post all this..lol...slow poke...well i dont need to tell u the price of my versace shirt, u not worth it, the main thing its that, the clothes fits me so well..am sure u down loaded my picture so u can self-service ur life out on my poor picture...go on go dig up another shit, i just come here sometimes to while away time, maybe when next i come ill reply u...old fool...

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

and ill suggest u post ya pics in ur million naira suits..lets see how ugly and disfigured u are...am sure u wishing to atleast have a kid like me..thats if uve settled down , cos u are u too wretched and poor for it..cos i wonder how a well to do guy will support his fellow guy who has no means of livelihood to get married..poverty is really a mindset..u have the mindset and bro, for that, poverty will never depart from u..

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emma1Oj:
fine nigga..your babe kn say you be hot cake, so she gat to grab you tight with her hands, legs and that btw her legs before she hear stories that touch the heart.
thanks bro..no mind that usless man wey de whine himself ..
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by 21cents: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
SyberKate:
But men have been marrying women without jobs since time immemorial

so because of they did in the past you come relax your lazy ass waiting for me to work like a horse and marry you while sit home all day eating my food like a handicapped human being??

better get your ass up and get something doing. business or skill. no one wants a total liability.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

and again..useless man..im a 500l student , studying to electrical engineering, i also work at MEMMCOL a private company, even though the money is small, the main thing for me right now is to garner enough experience in my field of study..im not a usless old man like u, that choose to troll on nairaland..

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by U1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
LINTUNE:
dude we are saying this same thing..go back and read my comment again, this time slowly, i mentioned "without any means of livelihood", at least its a simple grammar na

In that case, you were off-topic. The post was specifically about a job. It wasn't "Should A Lady Marry A Man Without Any Means of Livelihood?"

Ladies usually just want to know whether you have a job or not! Capisce?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
U1:

In that case, you were off-topic. The post was specifically about a job. It wasn't "Should A Lady Marry A Man Without Any Means of Livelihood?"

Ladies usually just want to know whether you have a job or not! Capisce?
..dont be myopic, the op we all know what the op is talking about, he doesn't have to spell it out, most rich ppl dont have job, but companies and enterprise, so surely we know the op was talking about men with no job abd means of livelihood
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Hathor5(f): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
cococandy:

You were onto something until you started misyarning as usual.
Maybe the emphasis on his financial status is because providing is one of the few responsibilities that men actually have in marriage . Which by the way they also happen to share with women. But no complaints here from me about sharing this responsibility.

Now if you’re talking about them totally forgoing this responsibility rather than sharing it as they mostly have been doing, what would they be contributing in the marriage to make up for it?
Will they get pregnant , birth the babies, nurse the babies, perform all the emotional labor the woman does, make sure they over see the runnings of the home in total like their wives do when the men are sole breadwinners?

What’s does a man who doesn’t share in the the financial responsibility of his home bring to the home to ensure that his wife isn’t carrying 100% of the family load on her shoulders?

That's why I asked what the man will be doing when she is earning the living? grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by 21cents: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hathor5:

That's why I asked what the man will be doing when she is earning the living? grin
I don't support a lazy man. a lazy man no fit handle house.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

kai cheesy
but come o do u know the guy personally for u to be writting all these tins cheesy
anyway nobody can be stagnant in life except the person chooses to be stagnant
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hathor5:

When they ask for women to bring the bread, many of them hardly think about the other side of it.
Will they wash the dishes on which this said bread will be served or will it be too “emasculating” for them?.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
SyberKate:
But men have been marrying women without jobs since time immemorial

The women haven’t technically been without jobs. They do all the other jobs that are “too menial for men”. The jobs that sustain the family. Jobs that the men without jobs outside of the home will feel disrespected if they asked to do them.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Alennsar(f): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
thesicilian:
It is normal for an employed man to marry a lady with no job. A jobless man has bigger issues to handle than marriage. Except he's marrying a very rich woman who doesn't mind his joblessness.
Bless you jare. What kind of confusing facts is this,what if the man never loose his job at all because loosing his job is only a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by SyberKate(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
21cents:

so because of they did in the past you come relax your lazy ass waiting for me to work like a horse and marry you while sit home all day eating my food like a handicapped human being??

better get your ass up and get something doing. business or skill. no one wants a total liability.
Some people are very skilled at interpreting what isn't being said
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by ZUBY77(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Should a man marry a lady with no job?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Philadelphia: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
kai cheesy
but come o do u know the guy personally for u to be writting all these tins cheesy
anyway nobody can be stagnant in life except the person chooses to be stagnant

I don't know him and I never want to know such a kid.
He wanted me to notice him and I have.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Philadelphia: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
LINTUNE:
and again..useless man..im a 500l student , studying to electrical engineering, i also work at MEMMCOL a private company, even though the money is small, the main thing for me right now is to garner enough experience in my field of study..im not a usless old man like u, that choose to troll on nairaland..

With how many carryovers? You're 24 years and still in school with a C.GPA that can't be used to flash someone if it were to be converted to airtime.
I was already employed at age 22. Who is stagnant here? You of course.
Go through my posts on nairaland and you'd know that me and you no dey the same class.

How can you move forward in life when all you do is masturbate all day?
You dey here to snap picture with hard hat meanwhile your hobby and achievement for life na to dey sniff woman pant upandan...
What a shame you are to the male folks.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Philadelphia: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
LINTUNE:
and ill suggest u post ya pics in ur million naira suits..lets see how ugly and disfigured u are...am sure u wishing to atleast have a kid like me..thats if uve settled down , cos u are u too wretched and poor for it..cos i wonder how a well to do guy will support his fellow guy who has no means of livelihood to get married..poverty is really a mindset..u have the mindset and bro, for that, poverty will never depart from u..

You're so poor that you can't even get a decent shave...
We're waiting to see where masturbating will take you in life.

You're just a waste.

Trust me, you'd have been better off if your dad had masturbated you off instead of bringing a shame like you into this world.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Philadelphia: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol guy i really stupid u know..for u to go dick up my shit ..u are just too immature and foolish such ok..well we all know everyone will claim to be bill gate on nairaland...everyone here is a millionaire, but in real life , im sure u are one wretched poor dimwit, too broke to even feed twice a day...very poor thing claiming to be rich, idiot cos if u not poor u will understand my point , and u woulnt be so pained to go and make research about me, only to post all this..lol...slow poke...well i dont need to tell u the price of my versace shirt, u not worth it, the main thing its that, the clothes fits me so well..am sure u down loaded my picture so u can self-service ur life out on my poor picture...go on go dig up another shit, i just come here sometimes to while away time, maybe when next i come ill reply u...old fool...

Read up your comment again and you'll understand why you're still stagnant in life.

Na you do yourself this thing; no be your village people.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Hathor5(f): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
cococandy:

When they ask for women to bring the bread, many of them hardly think about the other side of it.
Will they wash the dishes on which this said bread will be served or will it be too “emasculating” for them?.

lipsrsealed

They will open threads complaining their wife disrespects them and then continue watching ball. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

With how many carryovers? You're 24 years and still in school with a C.GPA that can't be used to flash someone if it were to be converted to airtime.
I was already employed at age 22. Who is stagnant here? You of course.
Go through my posts on nairaland and you'd know that me and you no dey the same class.

How can you move forward in life when all you do is masturbate all day?
You dey here to snap picture with hard hat meanwhile your hobby and achievement for life na to dey sniff woman pant upandan...
What a shame you are to the male folks.
bro u brag alot ..wretched man...we all know how u old men boast of ya youth..its not a new thing...same way most of my mates are dead, same way most of my mates are still clamouring to get admission..so go get a life , usless man..post ur pictures lets see how ugly and short u are...and please delete my phone from ur picture..stop wanking ur life out with it, else u will die of cardiax arrest..its just an advise bro..dont take it personal
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

You're so poor that you can't even get a decent shave...
We're waiting to see where masturbating will take you in life.

You're just a waste.

Trust me, you'd have been better off if your dad had masturbated you off instead of bringing a shame like you into this world.
lol bro..im sure that pic is finer than any pic u have ever taken in ur life , and u will ever take u are just some old lonely bastard, who has no woman in his life due to extreme poverty, that's why u have low self esteem..and it is confirmed that u wanked ur life away with my picture, cos i wonder why else u should scrutinize my pic this way. wretched man..post one of ur pictures lets see ya ugly grotesque face ...u are not only poor physically u are so poor mentality bro....common get thw Bleep out of my mention dimwit..lol
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Philadelphia: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
LINTUNE:
bro u brag alot ..wretched man...we all know how u old men boast of ya youth..its not a new thing...same way most of my mates are dead, same way most of my mates are still clamouring to get admission..so go get a life , usless man..post ur pictures lets see how ugly and short u are...and please delete my phone from ur picture..stop wanking ur life out with it, else u will die of cardiax arrest..its just an advise bro..dont take it personal

Go school, you say no; say na woman pant you wan dey sniff upandan.
Have you now seen your zenith in life? You can't pass this point in your life.

You can't construct a proper grammar or make a reasonable sentence.

I shame for you.

Kid, you are the stagnant one in life.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Philadelphia: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol bro..im sure that pic is finer than any pic u have ever taken in ur life , and u will ever take u are just some old lonely bastard, who has no woman in his life due to extreme poverty, that's why u have low self esteem..and it is confirmed that u wanked ur life away with my picture, cos i wonder why else u should scrutinize my pic this way. wretched man..post one of ur pictures lets see ya ugly grotesque face ...u are not only poor physically u are so poor mentality bro....common get thw Bleep out of my mention dimwit..lol

You are a perv at 24 years. When you turn 70 years, na your type dey find goat to relieve sexual tension.
I am damn sure that you are a pedophile.

Shameless woman pant sniffer.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by LINTUNE(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Philadelphia:

Go school, you say no; say na woman pant you wan dey sniff upandan.
Have you now seen your zenith in life? You can't pass this point in your life.

You can't construct a proper grammar or make a reasonable sentence.

I shame for you.

Kid, you are the stagnant one in life.
lol zombie u had to reconstruct my grammar..u are really stupid and too old for this , lol just imagine...anyways obviously its a typo and i dont owe u any grammar bro..ur thought towards me doesnt matter cos u are poor , wretched, and a slowpoke so why should i disturb my self about ur perception about me...it doesn't vhange anything in my life ...go get a life..this the last time ill mention u..u are just too poor and filled with bad energy for my liking...mind u, dobt expect every man to be a failure as u, everyonr has his/her own race, so focus on urs, since u chosed to be a failiure...and ill aslo advise u to stop masturbating with my picture, i might sue u to court if u dont take time, cos what u doing is some kind of rape..u are a queer and padophilie thats picks on small boys to tear thier ass holes .but my god pass u lol...anyways u can self-service ursef to ur grave for all i care ...so that ur family will have prace cos u are a huge burden to them, with ur poverty oozing life and wretched look body..pukes!
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Sliding5133xx: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by scarycuteface(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
I dont have any idea about that. I know that a man and a woman needs help when it comes to securing their future and that's what FCMB want to do. Visit fcmb.com/epic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.