Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (93615 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
dapsoneh:
shut up there morafucker... Birds of a feather flock together. He will rot in jail, so deal with it
You be real goat head grin
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BreconHills(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpicture001:

Go read FBI files on cyber fraud indictment

I don't need to read FBI files, the FBI doesn't do sentencing - judges do.

The FBI doesn't even prosecute it's own cases, it's function is purely investigative. I can't understand why you are trying to find silver linings in pitch darkness. What I have given you is the court sentencing guidelines. He is going to get 20 years minimum because this is not a local pyramid scheme, this is a wire fraud offence. The US courts don't play with wire offences because the economy rests on the confidence of the citizen in it's banking system. The judge will throw the book at him. They are both done. I am a lawyer qualified to practice in the US so I know what I am talking about. Giving hope without cause is as cruel as taking it away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by jjman2322: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
BreconHills:

The FBI doesn't even prosecute it's own cases, it's function is purely investigative. I can't understand why you are trying to find silver linings in pitch darkness. What I have given you is the court sentencing guidelines. He is going to get 20 years minimum because this is not a local pyramid scheme, this is a wire fraud offence. The US courts don't play with wire offences because the economy rests on the confidence of the citizen in it's banking system. The judge will throw the book at him. They are both done. I am a lawyer qualified to practice in the US so I know what I am talking about. Giving hope without cause is as cruel as taking it away.

someone else who knows how the system works! I just posted a long explanation.. we are saying the same thing.. Based on the amount i guess 20+ years as well

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Niceman4u:

[s]Seems u r of the lost souls. Don't be unfortunate kid. I know u r one aspiring or hushpuppi wanna-be, don't worry ur prison time is near.
If u ve ever done a legitimate business or filled some forms online u won't vomit this nonsense u just vomitted.
Nigerians have been associated with so many for crimimal activities and some foreign websites ve used this as an excuse to exclude Nigeria from some of their online forms[/s] .

Who ask u about filling form undecided abi those making genuine money are they filling form online? Mugu must come with excuse. Tell me how doing genuine international business take relate with that nonsense excuse to be a failure and blame others wey u post there so... you're the one lost soul here and ur just knowing it.... Muuuugu angry

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Laxmitech: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote]Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up[/quote It’s like this Covid 19 don mk you dem think with your Dick.. This idiots are giving us bad name worldwide your talking nonsense.. You can’t open any Affiliate Website account as a Nigeria.Scholarship no.Lottery no. Abeg I no get strength to type.. But just Dey think with your Brain from now on
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by stanliwise(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Newboss:

Live and let live is not a principle of life. It's society's way of being nice. Nice and life have no business. Look at nature, there is nothing nice in nature. Everything in nature is screaming SURVIVE, SURVIVE, SURVIVE. The mosquito that bit you is just trying to survive. It's a natural instinct.

Society came up with all the nice talk to create equity (justice), not equality because there can never be equality in nature. There will only be the strong and the weak. Hence, society said: "that loser of a guy matters as much as that big guy. Let's give the loser an opportunity to survive. Let's put laws in place". That's how live and let live came about. Nature is selfish. It's not the devil; it's natural. Society created order.

Nature doesn't care if you're dead or alive. As far as nature is concerned, you are a hustler
Live and let live is a fundamental principle of life. If you don’t seem as a threat to people, they have no reason to come after you. Animals and nature don’t attack you if they perceive you as no threat. The moment you have it that others will not sleep then everyone will ensure you too don’t sleep. That is my point of arguments. Human is social being and they gather together to make themselves stronger the moment you want to Bleep up then the social circle will deal with you mercilessly. Same goes for wolf and other social animal.
Even in the jungle any lion that is in the business of stealing other lions kill will not live long. No animals that betray his own kind with same strength power and intellectual will live long. If you must live long on earth. Then you must be able to get things done yourself. Living off other people will set them out on a mission to take you down and in a matter of time they will succeed. One can deceive everyone sometimes but not everytime.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by bigpicture001: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
BreconHills:

Brother, you are just brushing thing aside as if knowledge is a monopoly... I don't hv to know the law.. Because I know a lot of persons that are in jail even when they have a good case....

I repeat, read FBI files on cases concluded and convictions made. I have seen a lot of documents released by the FBI on cases involving very high profile wire fraud cases in the U. S. When they were eventually caught after being trailed for years.. Many of them are Nigerians. The worst sentences they got was less than ten years.. Many of them six years

Don't over exergerate things because you stay in the US. They are not naija that jail people on emotion where kidnapping gets the death sentence and murder gets life sentence

Like I said read FBI files!
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ajebuter(f): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

They can buy their way out bro.
With 1m USD, they could employ many judges, hitman, jail breaker etc.
if only they know.

With money from their already frozen and seized accounts

Funny
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by dvkot(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
The foreign media has done enough harm of painting nigerians scammers.
The same wat they did enough harm of painting Muslim terrorist
The same way they painted blacks violent people
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by EgunMogaji2: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
If true then they are done.

Additionally, any accomplices should get their affairs in order. These two softies will sing like a canary and squeal like a pig on co conspirators.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by MrMystrO(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

See mumu talk.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BreconHills(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpicture001:

Brother, you are just brushing thing aside as if knowledge is a monopoly... I don't hv to know the law.. Because I know a lot of persons that are in jail even when they have a good case....

I repeat, read FBI files on cases concluded and convictions made. I have seen a lot of documents released by the FBI on cases involving very high profile wire fraud cases in the U. S. When they were eventually caught after being trailed for years.. Many of them are Nigerians. The worst sentences they got was less than ten years.. Many of them six years

Don't over exergerate things because you stay in the US. They are not naija that jail people on emotion where kidnapping gets the death sentence and murder gets life sentence

Like I said read FBI files!

I hold that none of these people will see freedom for 20 years. A little less for good behaviour. You are of course entitled to your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by fahvurtaj(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Next will be those bet9ja scammers

Ehya sorry eh!! grin
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by dapsoneh: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
dairykidd:

You be real goat head grin
thank you
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nairalanderz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is one of the reasons we are passionate about teaching Nigerian youths how to use their smartphone to earn legitimate money in dollars. Wether you are interested in learning how to trade Foreign Currencies (Forex) or other online businesses, chat me up on WhatsApp to join our online class.

Earning money in dollars is sweet if you earn it LEGITIMATELY.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Adiwana: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
jjman2322:
So much misinformation here, let me help you guys out a bit..

I'm well versed with USA criminal justice system.. So they're going to be indicted for a FEDERAL CRIME( federal prisons dont have parole.. you serve 85% of time for good behavior..) , so if you get sentenced to 20 years(240 months, as fed prisons are on months) , you have to serve 204 months, (which is around 17+ years)

So here's the problem.. The FBI win pretty much all their cases.. Before they arrested/extradited him they would have had mountains of evidence (money trail, money hitting his account, email and phone records, etc)

based on the amount of his fraud, here's what will happen.. The FBI will tell him to take a plea deal and get maybe 20 years in prison, or he can go to trial and if he loses he WILL GET 40 years.. thats how they get 99% of people to plead guilty..

FBI isnt EFCC or even state police in USA.. they ONLY INDICT/PROSECUTE If they are very sure they can win the case. If they don't have good evidence they will just let the guy go..

invictus Obi just pleaded guilty and he will be sentenced later this year.. He didnt even bother going to trial as he will lose.

Remember the FBI use their powers and get records from your banks, phones, emails, etc.. so they have ALL of hush puppi's account details, money in and out, his email/text records, his email records.. You cant hide from the government if they want you..

My prediction: HUSH will get a lawyer, plead guilty, and if hes lucky maybe he will get 15 years+.. Hes done... For people saying he will be rich when he comes out.. No he won't be.. The FBI will get a forfeiture order and collect every single naira, dollar, asset he has, not only that but any losses he caused companies he will be made to pay restitution for the rest of his life (even when he comes out of prison)

The problem is lets assume he stole $10M, but he has already spent $5m.. How does he now get the $5m to pay back everyone he stole from? He cant...

To make it worse, during his sentencing report i will assume many victims and companies will testify against him and force the judge to hand him a harsh sentence.. Like i said, i'll bet my money on 20 years..

He's case is even more complicated. Institutionalized racism is a very big problem there and is also a very big factor in determining how this sentencing are done. That's why a black man is getting 2yrs+ for selling weed. Now being a black man from Africa beating the system and scamming over 1million Americans is not a joke. Touching an American is a terrorist act in their eyes not to talk about over a million of them plus the pressure that will come from the American cooperations he defrauded for the judge to throw the book at him. I don't think anybody knows the gravity of the offense that guy made and America will make an example of him. He's finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ezechi24(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

shut up ur mouth oga....those two guys no nothing...america has people that are that can operate computers with their eyes closed.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by bigpicture001: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
BreconHills:

I hold that none of these people will see freedom for 20 years. A little less for good behaviour. You are of course entitled to your opinion.

OK.. Let's watch ND see.. I will save ur moniker and remind you when the sentencing is pronounced..
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hushpuppi's downfall was just a matter of time. I'm just surprised it took this long.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Adiwana: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpicture001:

OK.. Let's watch ND see.. I will save ur moniker and remind you when the sentencing is pronounced..

Those guys are not seeing anything less than 20yrs bro
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by kelvindj98: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mumuni, Better stop watching American film. There is difference between fiction and real life.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Gspotlicker(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Hush de money man

US will use him effectively.. To track down more scammers
wetin him sabi wey go make US use am because him dey clone website dey redirect client the send mail u think say him sabi anything about cyber security

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by kelvindj98: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Discombulator:
Their life don spoil, American prison system is as worst as it can get for any criminal, you might get a decent 4 by 4 cell to sleep in but your life will never remain the same again, from series of drilling and stabbings before you join a gang to race war to constant raping and Ill treatment from the racist wardens.
They're fucke.d,my advice for them is to find a sugar daddy the very first day of their time in prison, at least iys better to get fuvked by one man than to get constant fuvking by plethora of ever willing gay thugs
Na true o. If they are lucky they may be taken to one of the less violent prisons.
But because they are foreigners I doubt the judge will care were they are sent to.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Niceman4u(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Who ask u about filling form undecided abi those making genuine money are they filling form online? Mugu must come with excuse. Tell me how doing genuine international business take relate with that nonsense excuse to be a failure and blame others wey u post there so... you're the one lost soul here and ur just knowing it.... Muuuugu angry

Unfortunate animals like u always think that they r wise but end up making fools of themselves.
Don't display ur stupid*ty here
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by kelvindj98: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Wont happen. Its a non violent crime so they will end up in a minimum security prison with bankers, lawyers , hackers they will end up doing time with some very wealthy people. Life in the mininum security prison is probably better than most Niggerians. There is electricity, hot showers, TV, access to quality books etc
There is nothing like a different prison for non violent crime. All prisons in the US house variety of criminals. The only thing is that violent criminals may put in the same cell block. Everyone will still be in contact with each other in the prison yard and cafeteria.
So forget that thing o. The Hollywood celebs involved the university bribery scandal were sent to the same prison where murderers where sent.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Niceman4u(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
dairykidd:

ghunu!!!

Don't be so idiotic!!!
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by kelvindj98: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
JBoss25:
all this rape shit rarely happens don't be decieved, us prison is just like Naija fgc boarding school, if you're perceived to be weak na everyday u go chop beating
Watch youtube videos of excons in the US become jumping the gun.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Niceman4u:

Unfortunate animals like u always think that they r wise but end up making fools of themselves.
Don't display ur stupid*ty here

Eat shit and die angry

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Vickho6(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting ymou every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

You've said it all,,, not like ours here they will just collect their share and keep on postponing the case wey dem go later bail dem....

Buh reverse is the case in US,, they gonna tap and take advantage of their dubios act...
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by einsteine(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2020

Be there deceiving yourself.

They are getting hard jail time.

They are not technical criminals, just people using predesigned scripts and social engineering for fraud. There is nothing they can teach the FBI.

Even serious hackers are getting jail time.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by einsteine(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Vickho6:

You've said it all,,, not like ours here they will just collect their share and keep on postponing the case wey dem go later bail dem....

Buh reverse is the case in US,, they gonna tap and take advantage of their dubios act...

They will go to jail. There is no taking advantage of their dubious act. They did not use any deep technical knowledge to commit their crime. It is merely phishing. Any idiot can do it.

Even serious hackers are getting 7, 10 years so I don't know where you guys get this idea that the US uses fraudsters for law enforcement. Tobechi Onwuara stole over 90 million in a year. He went to jail. The guys who hacked Target supermarket and stole millions of credit card went to jail. The guy who invented the Carbanak software used to steal 2 billion dollars from ATMs worldwide by forcing the ATMs to spit out cash has been sentenced to jail in Spain. These are more technical and skilled frauters than a pair of Nigerian idiots. We will be here to read their sentence

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Jadeng: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
They are really lucky.... I was hoping that they would be tried under the Arabian laws.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.