Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? (1034 Views)

The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... / This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by ModestGal(f): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
I just want to know the reasons why majority of Nigerians are hateful or funny (i really dont know the right words for it) on social media especially when it has to do with white people or Americans.

There was a white man on LinkedIn that actually referred to all Nigerians as 419 or scammers in a post of his, and to my amazement, Nigerians were commenting
''You are right sir''
''May God change our heart sir''
''Yes oo, including our Politicians''
And so on and so on, the only people in the comments abusing the post were Black Americans and white Americans, some stupid Nigerians were even replying those comments that they are Nigerians and what the man said is true.

Also, I saw a video just now, where an American black girl was fooling with a Nigerian guy, she was just ridiculing the guy somehow, and to my amazement, many Nigerians in the comments were insulting the Nigerian boy, and even laughing at him, but majority of people not from Nigerian were actually the ones saying what the girl did was bad because she even posted the video.
I have seen this happen so much on social media, now my question is this, why are Nigerians that gullible?, I guess they've only been programmed to hate on one another, by their parents, the comments coming from Nigerians are very very disgusting

This is the link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=279656496520654&id=140599939910486&sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=e&funlid=Wb0PcQU1wDs35mQ7

Many things need to be taught in this country, many Nigerians were saying in the comments that the boy is a fool, that's because Nigerians believed that when you are soft for people, its foolishness, and that's why many girls would extort men that have feelings for them or soft with them, and also guys would sleep with girls that have feelings for them or soft with them because in their gullible mind, that's is smartness

This mindset is so so bad

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by ModestGal(f): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Would show you
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Gentle0wavez: 2:31am On Jul 08, 2020
I no fit shout, especially for my side. If you just greet person him go dey see you as mumu. Talk less of when you just show small respect, forget about being nice. But anyways still be nice but be wise too, sieve out the ones who see kindness as foolishness. Trust me, you will be proud of the few that's left.

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
ModestGal:
I just want to know the reasons why majority of Nigerians are hateful or funny (i really dont know the right words for it) on social media especially when it has to do with white people or Americans.

There was a white man on LinkedIn that actually referred to all Nigerians as 419 or scammers in a post of his, and to my amazement, Nigerians were commenting
''You are right sir''
And so on and so on, the only people in the comments abusing the post were Black Americans and white Americans, some stupid Nigerians were even replying those comments that they are Nigerians and what the man said is true.

Also, I saw a video just now, where an American black girl was fooling with a Nigerian guy, she was just ridiculing the guy somehow, and to my amazement, many Nigerians in the comments were insulting the Nigerian boy, and even laughing at him, but majority of people not from Nigerian were actually the ones saying what the girl did was bad because she even posted the video.
I have seen this happen so much on social media, now my question is this, why are Nigerians that gullible?, I guess they've only been programmed to hate on one another, by their parents, the comments coming from Nigerians are very very disgusting

This is the link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=279656496520654&id=140599939910486&sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=e&funlid=Wb0PcQU1wDs35mQ7

Many things need to be taught in this country, many Nigerians were saying in the comments that the boy is a fool, that's because Nigerians believed that when you are soft for people, its foolishness, and that's why many girls would extort men that have feelings for them or soft with them, and also guys would sleep with girls that have feelings for them or soft with them because in their gullible mind, that's is smartness

Check your mailbox
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
ModestGal:

''You are right sir''

This is the link

Actually i like this video.The girl is actually ahead of the game .She actually likes the guy but she considers him too young for her hence she is just playing around with him to pass the time.the part that got me in the video was the part the guy claimed he was living alone and the girl brought his attention to a lady that stood behind him while they were chatting and he was mumbling that it was his mom grin.Lesson to be learnt in that video its not by force to make friends with a western girl.When u know u not that exposed dont force urself on a girl who might be more exposed than you.Though i dont blame the guy cos he"s quite young..he is 20 yrs or he might even be much younger cos i suspectr he inflated his age to impress the girl.by the time he is 25 or more he will be matured and sensible enuf not to embarrass himself like this.I am not sure a 25 yr old guy or older would have embarrased himself and let a girl weda american or what have u play around with him like that.He is just young.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Jaqenhghar: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Jaqenhghar: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ironically if that guy becomes one foot ball star now or one international artist she will be all over him like a cheap suit. She will call his awkwardness "cute" and "goofy"

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Watching that video like

[img]https://media1./images/3c500c6e70e05ebcfe773dd03669beb3/tenor.gif?itemid=10994785[/img]
free the guy biko grin grin grin grin grin
he"s a kid so no be im fault.looking at him sef he looks 16 or 17 and not the 20 he is claiming.The girl is quite older and experienced in the game grin
if it was a matured dude then we can insult him the way we want though i highly doubt a matured can be played around by such a girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Jaqenhghar: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
free the guy biko grin grin grin grin grin
he"s a kid so no be im fault.looking at him sef he looks 16 or 17 and not the 20 he is claiming.The girl is quite older and experienced in the game grin
if it was a matured dude then we can insult him the way we want though i highly doubt a matured can be played around by such a girl cheesy
You are right sha. He is still green. Kudos to him Sha for shooting his shot. They say fortune favours the brave. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You are right sha. He is still green. Kudos to him Sha for shooting his shot. They say fortune favours the brave. grin
he tried for his age abeg grin.when he"s 25 or so he wont throw such lame shots again grin grin grin.by then he will be more matured and experienced cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by SIRTee15: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
The guy is too young and immature for that girl.
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Rubbish post.
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by ModestGal(f): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
Actually i like this video.The girl is actually ahead of the game .She actually likes the guy but she considers him too young for her hence she is just playing around with him to pass the time.the part that got me in the video was the part the guy claimed he was living alone and the girl brought his attention to a lady that stood behind him while they were chatting and he was mumbling that it was his mom grin.Lesson to be learnt in that video its not by force to make friends with a western girl.When u know u not that exposed dont force urself on a girl who might be more exposed than you.Though i dont blame the guy cos he"s quite young..he is 20 yrs or he might even be much younger cos i suspectr he inflated his age to impress the girl.by the time he is 25 or more he will be matured and sensible enuf not to embarrass himself like this.I am not sure a 25 yr old guy or older would have embarrased himself and let a girl weda american or what have u play around with him like that.He is just young.
Well, my problem is why do people like you actually think what the lady did was right, the lady did a very wrong thing. The fact that someone is innocent or immatured, naive,dumb,young or lame, is not a reason to take advantage of the situation and play them dumb like that, and that is why in the comments, you would see that many whites were talking bad about the lady rather than the man. It means an average Nigerian has been trained with a wicked heart, that is why we see guys actually sleeping with a girl they have nothing for and would probably hurt because they find the girl mumuish and likewise ladies, they would collect money and scam men that are soft for them and they have nothing for.

Well, to me, you all are no different from a rapist,kidnapper, ritualist, just that your own degree of wickedness is not as high as theirs.

And for you to like the lady, then you are an American ass licker

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, my problem is why do people like you actually think what the lady did was right, the lady did a very wrong thing. The fact that someone is innocent or immatured, naive,dumb,young or lame, is not a reason to take advantage of the situation and play them dumb like that, and that is why in the comments, you would see that many whites were talking bad about the lady rather than the man. It means an average Nigerian has been trained with a wicked heart, that is why we see guys actually sleeping with a girl they have nothing for and would probably hurt because they find the girl mumuish and likewise ladies, they would collect money and scam men that are soft for them and they have nothing for.

Well, to me, you all are no different from a rapist,kidnapper, ritualist, just that your own degree of wickedness is not as high as theirs.

And for you to like the lady, then you are an American ass licker
wich one is american ass licker again? grin
dont nigerian girls treat unexperienced guys or even worse more than that american girl gave that young dude?
look if it were a nigerian girl she would have so much embarrased the guy that the guy would shed tears
she was even nice sef
so cos she is american i will now bash her?
look the guy is green and inexperienced and the lady just played him for his inexperience
next time when he"s older he will use a more matured method to woo a girl

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Elder0001:
Rubbish post.
u check that video? u need to cee that video
hilarious chat b/w a black american girl and a nigerian guy
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by ModestGal(f): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
wich one is american ass licker again? grin
dont nigerian girls treat unexperienced guys or even worse more than that american girl gave that young dude?
look if it were a nigerian girl she would have so much embarrased the guy that the guy would shed tears
she was even nice sef
so cos she is american i will now bash her?
look the guy is green and inexperienced and the lady just played him for his inexperience
next time when he"s older he will use a more matured method to woo a girl
The fact that a Nigerian lady would treat someone worse still doesn't make it right. This is why in a post of mine, I wrote that wickedness in Nigeria is what we call smartness. Its not wrong for someone to like you, or soft for you, or put you in a position of power, or vote for you. Simply decline if you don't like it rather than take it as an advantage to act in a wicked manner. Its this same mentality that makes many Nigerians monsters, and the most annoying is that, it is people like you, that would complain Nigeria is bad, our leaders are wicked bla bla bla when you are also the one supporting and condoning training that made people become like that. This behaviour is mentally deep if you don't know, thesame attitude the lady manifested is same with what your politicians and leaders are manifesting. Nigerians don't support working for it, but want to eat from there. Well, if agree with this attitudes, then please stop complaining about bad things happening in the society, that ritualist is smart, that politician that looted you is smart, that rapist is smart. So please, stop complaining about anything bad happening because you are in support of behavior that could lead to that.
An average Nigerian need to study psychology

1 Like

Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
ModestGal:

The fact that a Nigerian lady would treat someone worse still doesn't make it right. This is why in a post of mine, I wrote that wickedness in Nigeria is what we call smartness. Its not wrong for someone to like you, or soft for you, or put you in a position of power, or vote for you. Simply decline if you don't like it rather than take it as an advantage to act in a wicked manner. Its this same mentality that makes many Nigerians monsters, and the most annoying is that, it is people like you, that would complain Nigeria is bad, our leaders are wicked bla bla bla when you are also the one supporting and condoning training that made people become like that. This behaviour is mentally deep if you don't know, thesame attitude the lady manifested is same with what your politicians and leaders are manifesting. Nigerians don't support working for it, but want to eat from there. Well, if agree with this attitudes, then please stop complaining about bad things happening in the society, that ritualist is smart, that politician that looted you is smart, that rapist is smart. So please, stop complaining about anything bad happening because you are in support of behavior that could lead to that.
but was she cruel to the boy?
nope she wasnt..she just played the guy along.if the guy was a smart teen he would have noticed the sarcasm in her voice and qiuetly just cut off from the chat.But i guess he was that despirate cos he wants an american internet girlfriend he can show off to his colleagues in school.anyway the guy has learnt his lesson and next time when he"s talking to a girl he will be very smooth about it.
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
ModestGal:

. Nigerians don't support working for it, but want to eat from there. Well, if agree with this attitudes, then please stop complaining about bad things happening in the society, that ritualist is smart, that politician that looted you is smart, that rapist is smart. So please, stop complaining about anything bad happening because you are in support of behavior that could lead to that.
biko i dont have that type of mentality.for you to eat u need to work and as for naija"s politicians they are a reflection of the nigerian society.
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by ModestGal(f): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
biko i dont have that type of mentality.for you to eat u need to work and as for naija"s politicians they are a reflection of the nigerian society.
Okay sir
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Meedon: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
What have he even seen
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2020
ModestGal:

You are very correct, but unfortunately, only those who sees wrong in something works towards changing, Nigerians don't see anything wrong in their awful character (not everyone are though)
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2020
ModestGal:

''You are right sir''

This is the link

Furthermore, I shall love to have a discussion with you concerning this topic, I've been meditating lately, mostly on what I experience while growing up, how I was able to change some undesirable character (the thought form and driving motive), and this, in relation to my experience with the different type of people i've came across, I learnt a lot from the meditation which I shall love you to look into, possibly, it may be helpful in you understanding the type of people you are dealing with and which approach to take inorder to make your campaign more impactful.
Being like minded also, for sometime now, I've been playing with an idea, which I think might be the perfect solution to make this world a better place for every one, this idea is very achievable, and if it became successful, shall go a long way in making everyone live a better version of themselves, the idea is only mine, and I haven't had anyone to share it with to test its validity, so I shall love to share the idea with you, and see how valid it is.
I shall be expecting you soon.
Re: Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? by Golden1982(f): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
ModestGal:

''You are right sir''

This is the link

if u have any of the stolen phone imei contact 08037111012 he is a security agent

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With My Life / Meet The World Most Wicked Cult Group Who Operate With White Sneakers And Booth / I Am So Much In Pain(pls Help Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.