Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged (707 Views)

Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. / Niger Delta Talent Hunt Thread / Ojota Talent Hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by selfdefence: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Everyone has that unique ability in them that makes them stand out from the crowd. Be it singing, dancing, comedy, or fashion, having the right platform is key to showcasing your talents and that's what the Spark Talent Hunt #PowerOfFive Competition was all about.

Made up of five categories – Music, Comedy, Dance, Freshen Up (Makeup for females, Style or dress up for males) and Art, the Spark 5 talent hunt ran for weeks and have finally come to an end with TECNO mobile officially announcing the winners.

I can only imagine how happy they'll be considering the cash prizes involved, smartphones and other gift items. Congratulations to them.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by Ochedance(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Awesome. Tecno making everyone a winner! Congratulations to you all

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by devbojj: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
I wish my phone brand can be like this brand...with there awesome ways of giving back to there fans.

I will just switch to TECNO...

selfdefence:
Everyone has that unique ability in them that makes them stand out from the crowd. Be it singing, dancing, comedy, or fashion, having the right platform is key to showcasing your talents and that's what the Spark Talent Hunt #PowerOfFive Competition was all about.

Made up of five categories – Music, Comedy, Dance, Freshen Up (Makeup for females, Style or dress up for males) and Art, the Spark 5 talent hunt ran for weeks and have finally come to an end with TECNO mobile officially announcing the winners.

I can only imagine how happy they'll be considering the cash prizes involved, smartphones and other gift items. Congratulations to them.
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by Corroro: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wow, congratulations to them, that cash prize would really come in handy
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by Chubbyface: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
If only I had a talent cry cry

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by Kayconcept2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
TECNO brand and their ways of uplifting and rewarding all deserving talents. Kudos to TECNO and a big congratulations to all the winners.
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by frankjude2020: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
TECNO GIVING OUT ALL THE TIME, I HOPE SAY THEM GO CONSIDER ME ONE DAY O.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO WON.

selfdefence:

Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by ItrendNaija(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
How much did they win in the cash prizes? Asking for a friend sad
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by mark2020prince: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wow, how i wish say na me win this 200k, any way congrats to the winners. Our turn go surely reach.

selfdefence:

Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by andelawhite: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
They are highly talent individuals, all te best to them in their future endevours
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by andelawhite: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
200k each. Na better money be this o, especially for this period.
ItrendNaija:
How much did they win in the cash prizes? Asking for a friend sad
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by Freelancerx: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Congratulations to the winner... Kudos to tecno
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by scarycuteface(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tecno like giving back to its customers Congratulations to the winner
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by selfdefence: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2020
mark2020prince:
Wow, how i wish say na me win this 200k, any way congrats to the winners. Our turn go surely reach.

amen to that, hopefully if you participate in their competitions you might be a winner some day too
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by selfdefence: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2020
frankjude2020:
TECNO GIVING OUT ALL THE TIME, I HOPE SAY THEM GO CONSIDER ME ONE DAY O.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO WON.

they do consider everyone, their competitions are for everyone
Re: Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged by sureinfo: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations to the winners, I'm really happy for them

(1) (Reply)

You Are Blessed / "Dessert Unlimited' Caters For Your Party Dessert Needs / Event Ushers - Mildred & Joyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.