Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case (24446 Views)

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis / "Aero Contractors Dropped Passengers At Benin Airport, Put Them In Car To Warri" / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Btruth: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
knowhowk:
But Sneezing I read is not Categorize as Symptoms of Covid 19 or am I missing something
thanks. Please tell them, so that they can learn.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by gistsmill04: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
If this statement can creep out from the home and management of Aero AND get to the newsstand and blogosphere then there is a big problem in this country...

Aviation is not ready! What a FIRST GRADE IGNORANCE

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by 2nattie(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is a very childish and stupid thing to say. So every sneeze is now a COVID-19 case? Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by bluefilm: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
What a joke!
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Discombulator: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
What If The Pilot Sneeze on Air??
may God rest their souls then
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Charly68: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wahala dey ! So how would they treat the pilot that sneez
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by abidem4real: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
ijustdey:
Any passenger who sneezes onboard will be treated as COVID-19 case, says Aero contractor boss

https://www.thecable.ng/aero-contractors-passengers-with-malaria-common-cold-may-not-be-allowed-onboard
Nigerians and their black brains sha
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by HeadNigga: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
Someone can not sneeze on air again undecided

That's why I like my God is Good Motors. Always friendly, they don't give me this wahala.

Like for God is Good Motors, Share for Aero Contractor
it's natural that God is Good wins the race coz most folks on Nairaland are either middle class or those at the bottom of the food chain in this country. We both know who patronizes God is Good motors the more among the classes
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Atlanticfire: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
ijustdey:
Any passenger who sneezes onboard will be treated as COVID-19 case, says Aero contractor boss

https://www.thecable.ng/aero-contractors-passengers-with-malaria-common-cold-may-not-be-allowed-onboard

Ado Sanusi a Fulani man is now the CEO of Aero Contractors.
They seem to have succeeded in stealing the airline from the Ibru family.

Sanusi as CBN governor went after Oceanic bank which was a key support of the Ibru empire and now a Sanusi is the CEO of Aero Contractors, a one time key part of the Ibru chain of businesses.

This just reek of conflict of interest. Using CBN to steal people's investment.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by opray: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
lmao...i don't know why this is funny to me.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Shivah: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmm. I rather fly air peace and have my peace
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Twinna: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin See threat! You go pause your sneeze till later!
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Uzomaglovani: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
ijustdey:

wit that your stupid airline dat don’t keep to time...... I will not use it let alone be treated like covic19 rubbish
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by uboma(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
nairaman66:
What a shame! What about people who are prone to dust and it’s likes?

Sometimes, these people think like goats!

I agree with you.

I am very sensitive to strong perfume/scents. Not everyone who sneezes into a handkerchief/tissue paper, is a carrier of the covid-19.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by obyrich(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
collins1895:
If some1 wud caught or sneeze in the middle of the flight, wud dey turn back or isolate the person on board, really funny.... Naija
They will throw him off the window grin
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by obyrich(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
He will jump off the plane.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by uboma(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
HeadNigga:
it's natural that God is Good wins the race coz most folks on Nairaland are either middle class or those at the bottom of the food chain in this country. We both know who patronizes God is Good motors the more among the classes

How did you arrive at your findings in bold?
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by mamato(f): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Me that is allergic to cold, dust and any strong fragrance. Na to take overdose of piriton and sleep till the flight lands. cool cool cool
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by oruma19: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
God just punished Nigeria with stupid rich and powerful people. Witapity
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Kamanuozuzu: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Covid-19 has Changed the World!

No one really knows what next is coming in terms of movement , travels and all that..

But I wish to introduce you to one who Never changes, irrespective of the changes on Earth.

I call Him the Unchangeable changer
The undisputable Champion of the Heaven and Earth
The Only Good God
The most Reliable
The Calmer of the storms of Life
The Holy one of Isreal
O je Na mou
The soon Coming King

His is JESUS CHRIST...

With Him, you assured Comprehensive Safety here on Earth and in Eternity.
Hop in , you Guarantee to smile..

Kindly see our Signature

Pls, Jesus is not God. He is only a messenger of God.

Make no such mistake again.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Unfortunately, GIG motors can't take you to the US grin

Aero contractors too can't take u to the US
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by LaReinaa(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
See how he is shouting meal as if they usually serve fried rice and chicken, you won’t know it’s #10 crackers biscuit and Small Ribena pack with 2 Sweets he is referring to as meal undecided
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by bejeria101(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Aliencraft:
Na to hold your sneeze sure pass grin

Na mess get you be that lol
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by 1miccza: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

That's why I like my God is Good Motors. Always friendly, they don't give me this wahala.

Can God is good take you to UK?
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Aliencraft:
Na to hold your sneeze sure pass grin

till my face turn red....

grin grin
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by luminouz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
We all push him the fuq out and fly the plane on autopilot

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by luminouz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

till my face turn red....

grin grin

Or u let out a fart!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by luminouz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

I like what u did up ;Dthere!!!
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by nairaman66(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
mcquin:

Allergic you meant?

Yes! These people don’t think before they make laws.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:
Or u let out a fart!!! wink

other passengers on board go be like...

oga, maka why naaaaah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes During Fight Against Boko Haram / Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC / New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.