Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,391 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case (24445 Views)

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis / "Aero Contractors Dropped Passengers At Benin Airport, Put Them In Car To Warri" / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by mattfeuter(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Covid-19 has Changed the World!

No one really knows what next is coming in terms of movement , travels and all that..

But I wish to introduce you to one who Never changes, irrespective of the changes on Earth.

I call Him the Unchangeable changer
The undisputable Champion of the Heaven and Earth
The Only Good God
The most Reliable
The Calmer of the storms of Life
The Holy one of Isreal
O je Na mou
The soon Coming King

His is JESUS CHRIST...

With Him, you assured Comprehensive Safety here on Earth and in Eternity.
Hop in , you Guarantee to smile..

Kindly see our Signature

When are you ever going to stop with this bull jive you keep forcing on our throats ?

Why not go post this in the religion section??

Na by force? angry
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by SavageResponse(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Aliencraft:
Na to hold your sneeze sure pass grin

You can't cheat nature grin
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by HeadNigga: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
uboma:

How did you arrive at your findings in bold?
common sense. How many people in this country are above the middle class? Now assuming all classes are proportionally represented...figure the rest out
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Meaning?
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by davidque: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by idugbe(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Airlines dey talk, even those with two and a half aeroplanes sef go dey follow talk. No be una fault. If I'm wearing a nose mask and I sneeze inside my mask, let me see who will come and touch me.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by hardbody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
cry
EzzyCarter:

Unfortunately, GIG motors can't take you to the US grin

Na US we dey talk here? Aerocontractors dey fly pass local?...warri..pH...Lagos...Benin?
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dead airline
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by oneTIMEman(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mad nation, keep disrespecting the poor one's, God will not show you guys mercy...oyes
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

other passengers on board go be like...

oga, maka why naaaaah?

I be like ' YOU EITHER MANAGE THAT OR I COUGH RIGHT NOW' grin

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by merits(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
What of snuff takers
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Covid-19 has Changed the World!

No one really knows what next is coming in terms of movement , travels and all that..

But I wish to introduce you to one who Never changes, irrespective of the changes on Earth.

I call Him the Unchangeable changer
The undisputable Champion of the Heaven and Earth
The Only Good God
The most Reliable
The Calmer of the storms of Life
The Holy one of Isreal
O je Na mou
The soon Coming King

His is JESUS CHRIST...

With Him, you assured Comprehensive Safety here on Earth and in Eternity.
Hop in , you Guarantee to smile..

Kindly see our Signature
Bless you!! Jesus bless your soul! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Righteousness89(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Bless you!! Jesus bless your soul! smiley
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

I be like ' YOU EITHER MANAGE THAT OR I COUGH RIGHT NOW' grin

grin grin grin
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by goldmatrix(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sneeze all your sneeze at home and sneeze extra join. If it comes mid air, tell the sneeze not to disgrace you, that you entered agreement with the airline...
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by blackboy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
That is good. 90% of the public transport I have entered you will find people sneezing anyhow. Some will not even cover their mouth and those with facemasks will pull it down and sneeze.
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by SirImpulse: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sneezing is an involuntary action!
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by PaulH07: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2020
collins1895:
If some1 wud caught or sneeze in the middle of the flight, wud dey turn back or isolate the person on board, really funny.... Naija

They'll lock the person up in the plane's toilet cheesy
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by shoprite: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Any passenger who sneezes onboard will be treated as COVID-19 case, says Aero contractor boss

Someone cannot sneeze in peace again . . .na to tell Pilot make he park say u want go down go sneeze grin
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by goldmatrix(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na just to write on the body of the plane "Please DO NOT SNEEZE INSIDE OR NEAR OUR PLANE, if you do even mid air we will open the door and throw you out of the window" grin
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by sirkonline(m): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
dat's y it's good to have ur own private jet. thank God i have mine. guys hustle and get urs
You mean the abuja job that you were looking for and wanted 30k naira monthly was used to for ur private jet? hold on, paper jet or the real one?
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Lol. May God 4giv U.
sirkonline:

You mean the abuja job that you were looking for and wanted 30k naira monthly was used to for ur private jet? hold on, paper jet or the real one?
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Rhea(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
ijustdey:
Any passenger who sneezes onboard will be treated as COVID-19 case, says Aero contractor boss

https://www.thecable.ng/aero-contractors-passengers-with-malaria-common-cold-may-not-be-allowed-onboard

And anyone who farts will have a pipe stuck up their rectum for bomb check
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by sirkonline(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Lol. May God 4giv U.

Lol...jokes...how far?
Re: Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case by Iheechi: 5:34am On Jul 07, 2020
grin angry
Chuukwudi:
Lol �. Dem dey mad.
> grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes During Fight Against Boko Haram / Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC / New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.