Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win (2817 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
2023 is around the corner and we all know permutations are ongoing.

Not surprisingly, Amaechi seems to be on the presidential spotlight more often run recent times.

While his ambition is a welcome development to some, others are having a diverse view and reluctantly kicking against his ambition.

Amaechi no matter what can never be completely rejected by the igbos. He's partly Igbo by ethnicity hence no matter the political sentiment driving the igbos politically, A great number would still go back to the drawing board.

Now let's analyse Amaechi chances and the igbos support.

What the igbos stand to lose not voting Amaechi.

Amaechi is originally ikwere by tribe, the ikwere are partly or highly related to the igbos. They speak same language.

Igbos not voting Amaechi would be the worst form of political foolishness and betrayal. They'l lose their trust and respect completely from other southern tribes, The North would see them as fools and would withdraw any form of political negotiation in the future, lastly their greatest enemy Yorubas would laught at them thereby having greater chance amongst other southern region politically. the South East and South south has always faired in similar position except for Edo in the South south. Igbos not voting Amaechi would completely ruin the little strenght both region has built together making them both vulnerable to their political enemies.

What they stand to gain.

Well political interest only becomes a fierce battle amongst tribes and region when there's a failed leadership. When things are fairing better, people would focus more on good leadership.

Amaechi with his track records has proven to be very resourceful from his reing as Governor of rivers state to him being a minister. There has been positive results.

Igbos supporting such a resourceful candidate would be a good sell out to their identity. The masses would fall back to the drawing board on how political sentiment had failed them in the past and start thinking progressively towards the political positivity of the igbos.

So far the igbos has managed to produce the best and hardworking governors compared to other region which is a political plus to their reputation.

Voting Amaechi would bring the igbos closer to the helm of politics hence giving them the chance to show their industrious and hardworking nature,

A vote for Amaechi is most likely to unite the North and the South East for the first time in Nigeria politics thereby creating a more united Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Whiteangel1234: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin first question Are you from Ikwerre ? If yes do the view of Ikwerepikin Here on Nairaland represent the majority of Ikwerre people ?

Are Ikwerres people from Binis as claimed ?

If yes I think this post should be rephrased what the Binis will loss for not supporting Amaechi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Ekwutox: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
These ikwere/bini people no dey shame at all

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by APCdestroyer: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:

Not surprisingly, Amaechi seems to be on the presidential spotlight more often run recent times.

While his ambition is a welcome development to some, others are having a diverse view and reluctantly kicking against his ambition.

Amaechi no matter what can never be completely rejected by the igbos. He's partly Igbo by ethnicity hence no matter the political sentiment driving the igbos politically, A great number would still go back to the drawing board.

Amaechi is originally ikwere by tribe, the ikwere are partly or highly related to the igbos. They speak same language.

Igbos not voting Amaechi would be the worst form of political foolishness and betrayal. They'l lose their trust and respect completely from other southern tribes, The North would see them as fools and would withdraw any form of political negotiation in the future, lastly their greatest enemy Yorubas would laught at them thereby having greater chance amongst other southern region politically. the South East and South south has always faired in similar position except for Edo in the South south. Igbos not voting Amaechi would completely ruin the little strenght both region has built together making them both vulnerable to their political enemies.

What they stand to gain.

Well political interest only becomes a fierce battle amongst tribes and region when there's a failed leadership. When things are fairing better, people would focus more on good leadership.

Amaechi with his track records has proven to be very resourceful from his reing as Governor of rivers state to him being a minister. There has been positive results.

Igbos supporting such a resourceful candidate would be a good sell out to their identity. The masses would fall back to the drawing board on how political sentiment had failed them in the past and start thinking progressively towards the political positivity of the igbos.

So far the igbos has managed to produce the best and hardworking governors compared to other region which is a political plus to their reputation.

Voting Amaechi would bring the igbos closer to the helm of politics hence giving them the chance to show their industrious and hardworking nature,

A vote for Amaechi is most likely to unite the North and the South East for the first time in Nigeria politics thereby creating a more united Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
How many accounts u get for Nairaland? U sure say he nor reach 100.?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by CzarChris(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
I appreciate you trying to whitewash Rotimi Amechi for us, but we in the South South and South East will never forget in a hurry the role he played in ousting and blackmailing the government of GEJ. Karma will play it's role perfectly, he probably thinks frolicking with the North will help his presidential ambitions. The North will be the first to betray him, bookmark this page.

Before I forget, Ikwerres are not Igbos or have you forgotten that fact?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Whiteangel1234: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
You are nothing but another Igbo haters and maybe another imposters I think you people are here to ruin Amaechi chance so that things will be easy for Crooked Eye Tinubu

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Ojiofor: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
Amaechi2023:

What they stand to gain.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Rie Nsi!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by majamajic(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
I didn't see a tangible thing GEJ did in the east , most of his jobs are in the north
Amaechi will be no different !

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by cjrane: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin first question Are you from Ikwerre ? If yes do the view of Ikwerepikin Here on Nairaland represent the majority of Ikwerre people ?

Are Ikwerres people from Binis as claimed ?

If yes I think this post should be rephrased what the Binis will loss for not supporting Amaechi

If Amaechi were Igbo or from the Southeast this article would make sense.

Amaechi can become President of Nigeria just as Tinubu or Kwankwaso can be President. It does not concern Igbo as these people are neither Igbo nor from the southeast. Igbos will still ask for an igbo President from Igboland.

The crazy criminality in this Amechi case is that he wants to take the slot meant for southeast without being from the region nor being Igbo.

Amechi's name is also "Rotimi", why doesn't he take the slot of the southwest as a Yoruba president?

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by rummmy: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
The op is a greedy as afonja..
South south ruled via Gej and Amaechi (another south south) wants to rule again.
Amaechi is an ikwerre man from Benin, not an igbo man.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by LukasPodolski: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
majamajic:
I didn't see a tangible thing Okonjo iweala, Allison Madueke, Stella Odua, Osita chidoka, Anyim Pius Anyim, Azuibuike ehijirika e.t.c did in the east , Igbo politicians are inept !

fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by proeast(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
[s]2023 is around the corner and we all know permutations are ongoing.

What they stand to gain.

God bless Nigeria.[/s]

RUBBISH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!

When did Amaechi become Igbo? So he is no longer belong to Ikwerre ethnic nationality?

Does it mean that you guys are so inconsequential and insignificant that you can't stand on your own? Why must you attach to Igbos to be noticed?

FYI, Igbos have nothing in common with Ikwerre, and is high time you guys stop this idiocy of forcing Amaechi on us.

Lol, it really sucks to be minute minority otherwise why can't these people suffering from identity crises push for Ikwerre presidency same way Igbos are pushing for Igbo presidency!?

This is 2020 and Igbos will no longer tolerate nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by amuwo1980: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ikwerre is ikwerre, Igbo is Igbo , we will not give ikwerrr Igbo ppl chance , never .
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Afospecialk: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Now we understand the major reason why IPOB Igbos have been terribly disdainful of Tinubu in order to promote your redundant Amechi is against 2023 election

If Tinubu had allowed PDP to claim all SW states during the 2015 and 2019 elections just as SS/SE couldn't win any state for Buhari nd state governor I wonder how your Amaechi will be dreaming about presidency

Tinubu have sacrifice a lot for APC while Amaechi was just running after ministerial appointment which he has gotten. Therecore he should be content with the ministerial and make way for Jagaban

Amaechi should bury his thought
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by richie240: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
cjrane:

Amaechi can become President of Nigeria just as Tinubu or Kwankwaso can be President. It does not concern Igbo as these people are neither Igbo nor from the southeast. Igbos will still ask for an igbo President from Igboland.

The crazy criminality in this Amechi case is that he wants to take the slot meant for southeast without being from the region nor being Igbo.

Amechi's name is also "Rotimi", why doesn't he take the slot of the southwest as a Yoruba president?
**" Ikweres are igbos*"**
**"ikweres are NOT Igbo's**
**"ikwerres are binis**

Chai......, may God forgive d person wey do una ds strong tin! grin grin grin

Ehnnn, small-small we go soon hear "ikwerres are Fulanis"
cool

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Yebosola(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
You are nothing but another Igbo haters and maybe another imposters I think you people are here to ruin Amaechi chance so that things will be easy for Crooked Eye Tinubu

Tinubu is less of your problems for now, I don't even know y Op is bothering himself over people that their votes are inconsequential, if Ameachi can convince his handlers, is good to go, I doubt if he won't b betrayed by his northern friends, that's a story for another day.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
proeast:

RUBBISH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!

When did Amaechi become Igbo? So he is no longer belong to Ikwerre ethnic nationality?

Does it mean that you guys are so inconsequential and insignificant that you can't stand on your own? Why must you attach to Igbos to be noticed?

FYI, Igbos have nothing in common with Ikwerre, and is high time you guys stop this idiocy of forcing Amaechi on us.

Lol, it really sucks to be minute minority otherwise why can't these people suffering from identity crises push for Ikwerre presidency same way Igbos are pushing for Igbo presidency!?

This is 2020 and Igbos will no longer tolerate nonsense.
did I in anyway mention amaechi being Igbo in the article?
Why are you guys so bitter?
Instead of going back to the drawing board and bring back your political relevance when the opportunity presents itself it's bitterness you choose to display?.

FYI I'm a Nortgernern and I'm only making a positive suggestions to you igbos if you don't grab it's not my fault I won't be the one wailing.
Besides it's only those who love wailing that don't seem to like correction.
Ikwere that speaks Igbo are in no way related to igbos??
I weep for you folks in your poor political ideology.

The only reason I won't stop my positivity is cos I know there are still sane igbos out there..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
richie240:

**" Ikweres are igbos*"**
**"ikweres are NOT Igbo's**
**"ikwerres are binis**

Ehnnn, small-small we go soon hear "ikwerres are Fulanis"
cool
bros the matter tire me.
Please don't take this folks too serious sha.
Na only online them dey get relevance.
They are far from the political reality in Igbo land..
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
amuwo1980:
Ikwerre is ikwerre, Igbo is Igbo , we will not give ikwerrr Igbo ppl chance , never .
sorry igbos has ruined their presidential chance and you know it.
The best you can do is to permutate and negotiate.
Instead of doing so with your Igbo brothers, your thinking the Fulani is a better option to negotiate with.
I weep for you..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Whiteangel1234: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
did I in anyway mention amaechi being Igbo in the article?
Instead of going back to the drawing board and bring back your political relevance when the opportunity presents itself it's bitterness you choose to display?.

FYI I'm a Nortgernern and I'm only making a positive suggestions to you igbos if you don't grab it's not my fault I won't be the one wailing.

The only reason I won't stop my positivity is cos I know there are still sane igbos out there..

Chaii Igbo have suffer in this country even a gworo chewing Aboki is now giving us political Advise ? An ordinary Almajiri ?
Nkita lachakwa gi anya Anuohia !! Ewu Hausa

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
rummmy:
South south ruled via Gej and Amaechi (another south south) wants to rule again.
lol funny you.
Me Afonja??
You failed and you'll keep failing.
Igbos has ruined their presidential chance and it's gonna take time to rebuild that image.
Amaechi is one step forward.
Imagine Hausa people saying they won't support Gowon cos he's not Hausa Fulani or them not supporting Ibb cos he's Nupe/gbayi from nigerstate.
They may not be same with you but they are almost brothers with you..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Chaii Igbo have suffer in this country even a gworo chewing Aboki is now giving us political Advise ? An ordinary Almajiri ?
Nkita lachakwa gi anya Anuohia !! Ewu Hausa
obviously your a low life petched opportunist.
If this what u have to say, then those who taught you to read, write and reason would be disappointed in you.
They only nutured a failure in yourself..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Whiteangel1234: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
obviously your a low life petched opportunist.
If this what u have to say, then those who taught you to read, write and reason would be disappointed in you.
They only nutured a failure in yourself..

Afonja man from Brown Roof Republic go and siddon make we see road . you people will keep opening fake thread , leave ikwerre people to open such thread

You are not fooling us if APC ticket come between Amaechi and Tinubu we will support Amaechi over and over again a hundred times

Better go start campaigning for Tinubu you no go get our support

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Asgard13: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
sorry igbos has ruined their presidential chance and you know it.
The best you can do is to permutate and negotiate.
Instead of doing so with your Igbo brothers, your thinking the Fulani is a better option to negotiate with.
I weep for you..

Yoruba full

How e take be your business, you’re not igbo ... you’re not ikwere

You be Yoruba man.... so wetin be your business with igbo and ikwere?

Who you be to make decisions and ask on igbos

Wetin be your pApa surname for yorubaland that your so concern with igbos

Yoruba people sef.....

Tinubu is been raped from the anus and mouth na igbos be your problem

Majority of Yoruba people are so ignorant ...... see this anumanu ....
Face Yoruba land and how Tinubu and akande have been gang raped by Fulani

Leave ikwere and Igbo.... na dem get difference

But Yoruba full from okitipupua go wan join mouth

Yoruba tribe.... No Level

Same Gambia full still be ikwerepikin

Yoruba no reach to divide south and east

Instead

South and east go divide Yoruba from their master Hausa Fulani and we have successfully done that
Not once or twice....

As I speak ... no Yoruba man can dare reach 500m to aso villa gate

Bayerebe

Wonder why hausa Fulani call Yoruba descents Bayerebe

Fullish yoruba kid

With typical Yoruba sense

Whack sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Asgard13: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
lol funny you.
Me Afonja??
Igbos has ruined their presidential chance and it's gonna take time to rebuild that image.
Imagine Hausa people saying they won't support Gowon cos he's not Hausa Fulani or them not supporting Ibb cos he's Nupe/gbayi from nigerstate.

Oga

Igbo is not hausa

You’re not hausa but a thick Yoruba Muslim

You people are pushing hard to divide Ameachi from igbos

Is reverse psychology

Ameachi really dealt with Tinubu.... the idiot has been humbled ... he even bend his yansh and almajiri have run rampage with his butt

No mercy!

Fullish somebody

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by CzarChris(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
richie240:
**" Ikweres are igbos*"** **"ikweres are NOT Igbo's** **"ikwerres are binis**
Ehnnn, small-small we go soon hear "ikwerres are Fulanis" cool
Aswear!!! grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Aboks(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
CzarChris:
I appreciate you trying to whitewash Rotimi Amechi for us, but we in the South South and South East will never forget in a hurry the role he played in ousting and blackmailing the government of GEJ. Karma will play it's role perfectly, he probably thinks frolicking with the North will help his presidential ambitions. The North will be the first to betray him, bookmark this page.

Before I forget, Ikwerres are not Igbos or have you forgotten that fact?

Meka wene badu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by proeast(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
[s] did I in anyway mention amaechi being Igbo in the article?

The only reason I won't stop my positivity is cos I know there are still sane igbos out there..[/s]

Stop writing rubbish, if you like be from Chad, that's non of my business.

If you're on his payroll to market his candidacy, that's also non of my business. However, it becomes my business when you start associating that word Igbo with bulcrap.

Amaechi has every right to aspire to become the president of Nigeria like any other person but he should never associate it with Igbo presidency. It should never be on the same sentence!

Why didn't you write Ikwere voting Amaechi a win win"?

You guys should stop this nonsense forthwith, Amaechi and Igbo presidency is not mutually inclusive. We see Amaechi ambition the same way we see Tinubu ambition and both of them have nothing to do with Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Japhtee(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ok let's make it clear. In as much as Ikwerre people deny Igbos, Igbo people will prefer and support the presidency of Amaechi unlike Tinibu candidacy. I notice what Yorubas do now on nairaland. Since the game of 2023 changed they are now opening topics up and down and have changed their monikers to look like they are Ikwerres. All in the bid to make Igbo and Ikwerre fight and hate themselves.

Instead of full grown men to fight and shape their future and that of their kids and family, politics of 2023 is what their problems are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by rummmy: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
lol funny you.
Me Afonja??
...your divide and rule antics is no longer working.. try something else.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Yebosola(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
cjrane:

Is Rivers not part of Biafra land again?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Yebosola(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
rummmy:

Eleribu!!! Afonja kill u there,not every common sense is common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Let Yoruba Produce President To Avoid Crisis - Afenifere Spits Fire / UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu / The Emir Of Kano Has A Good Case Against Air Peace But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.