Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For (3826 Views)

LG Home Theater System For Sale / Almost New Mini Home Theater System For Sale At 13k / Djack Window Rattling Subwoofer And Home Theater System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by revelation2013(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please I am really in need of a super good sound system at home.
I have the option of choosing between LG Bodyguard (picture attached) and any other good one out there.
But LG bodyguard is expensive 132k Naira
Is there a cheaper and better tower sound system (cos I love tower standing speakers) . Please help me decide, I have attached the picture of the LG bodyguard, it is 1000watts and has a DVD player with it.

If you have used it let me know if it is worth 132,000. And I am open to a cheaper option with same or better quality.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by s33d(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
My opinion. Home theater is old tech. As in who still uses dvd. U wan to dey show film ni?
Get a slim original LG or sony soundbar with sub woofer. No time
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by revelation2013(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
s33d:
My opinion. Home theater is old tech. As in who still uses dvd. U wan to dey show film ni?
Get a slim original LG or sony soundbar with sub woofer. No time

It is not actually about the DVD bro, but the sound quality, the bass, (it also has a Bluetooth system). Does the sound bar has better bass and sound?

I don't think I can put a sound bar outside for a mini part if need be.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by revelation2013(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please now make una no just dry look this thread like this. Make una contribute now.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by Promxy94(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
revelation2013:
Please I am really in need of a super good sound system at home.
I have the option of choosing between LG Bodyguard (picture attached) and any other good one out there.
But LG bodyguard is expensive 132k Naira
Is there a cheaper and better tower sound system (cos I love tower standing speakers) . Please help me decide, I have attached the picture of the LG bodyguard, it is 1000watts and has a DVD player with it.

If you have used it let me know if it is worth 132,000. And I am open to a cheaper option with same or better quality.

I own the LG bodyguard and still using it.
Bought it last year December at foauni.
It's a nice home theater set and it makes your living room matured.
Not to forget it's 1000w so the sound is boom!!!
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by revelation2013(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Promxy94:

I own the LG bodyguard and still using it.
Bought it last year December at foauni.
It's a nice home theater set and it makes your living room matured.
Not to forget it's 1000w so the sound is boom!!!

Thank you very much. This is what I love myself. But it is now N132,000. So I just want to be sure I am buying a good system. Thanks.

I am still open to any other cheaper advise o. Lol �
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by Raphael007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bought mine January this year, good filtered sound and it gives your living room a mature kind of look and I bought it around 100k.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by Meotoka(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
I bought mine 2017 and its working very fine. sound bars has a good sound too but u can't compare the two. The sound is excellent. Like someone mentioned, this will make ur living room mature. Just 2 speakers but its quality.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by revelation2013(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Raphael007:
Bought mine January this year, good filtered sound and it gives your living room a mature kind of look and I bought it around 100k.
You are so lucky that you bought it then. It is now 132k due to the naira depreciation caused by covid-19.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by revelation2013(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Meotoka:
I bought mine 2017 and its working very fine. sound bars has a good sound too but u can't compare the two. The sound is excellent. Like someone mentioned, this will make ur living room mature. Just 2 speakers but its quality.

Wow! This is reassuring. Thanks for taking my fear away with this comment.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by amstamon: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2020
bodyguard still d best. abi u go buy my own 120? tongue
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by obotubong: 5:17am On Jan 24, 2021
revelation2013:

You are so lucky that you bought it then. It is now 132k due to the naira depreciation caused by covid-19.

I bought mine just yesterday and it’s price is now 140k. . I love the look it gives my parlour and the sound qty is A1
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by Victor8st: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
I've heard about Samsung. Great option for that.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by davidblack007(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'm sure you'll be happy with the Denon AVR-S660H, but to make sure you are, you should read the Denon AVR-S660H review. If you are thinking about getting a home theater for yourself, it is definitely the right decision! Perhaps you are a movie buff or adore different TV series, and a simple computer for watching is not enough? I am familiar with it. I started with one episode a day and only later noticed that events overwhelmed me. It's so unusual to live through more and more scenarios.
Re: Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For by incogni2o: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
davidblack007:
I'm sure you'll be happy with the Denon AVR-S660H, but to make sure you are, you should read the Denon AVR-S660H review. If you are thinking about getting a home theater for yourself, it is definitely the right decision! Perhaps you are a movie buff or adore different TV series, and a simple computer for watching is not enough? I am familiar with it. I started with one episode a day and only later noticed that events overwhelmed me. It's so unusual to live through more and more scenarios.

Please do you know where I can repair DENON receiver?
Its shutting off and blinking the red light when it displays HDMI during power on

(1) (Reply)

White HTC1X 63k,Vivid 40k,bold5 50k,torch2&1 42k&30k,curve3&2 15k&13k (ALL SOLD) / Small Tiger Generator Can Now Power Pressing Iron & Other Appliances / New HP 20 All In One Desktop System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.