Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

British Rapper Stefflon Don Marks Her Boyfriend Burna Boy On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British Rapper Stefflon Don Marks Her Boyfriend Burna Boy On His Birthday (629 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Rapper Stefflon Don Marks Her Boyfriend Burna Boy On His Birthday by Benbay2233: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Famous British rapper Stefflon Don has led to social media to mark her boyfriend Burna Boy on his 29th birthday.

Stefflon Don celebrates Burna Boy

Remember that earlier today, July 2, [url=Facebook.com/getniceolumide/]Getnice Olumide[/url] found and announced that fans took to Twitter and Marked Burna Boy on his 29th birthday.

The British girlfriend of the self-styled African Giant has now taken to Instagram to rain encomiums on her lover.

In her words, “Love yo a$$ forever and a day my sweetie pie cakes. Guys go wish Burna Boy a Happy Birthday! #MyHeart”

Stephanie Victoria Allen, known professionally as Stefflon Don, is a British rapper, singer, and songwriter, who rose to fame after her 2017 record “Hurtin’ Me” starring French Montana peaked at number 7 on the UK Singles Chart.

She also uploaded a heartwarming visual of Burna Boy kissing her excitedly.

Read All Here >>>>

https://plugblog.com.ng/british-rapper-stefflon-don-marks-her-boyfriend-burna-boy-on-his-birthday/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“my Husband Will Pay My Bride Price Twice Because I Am Still A Virgin” — Thelma / Ay And His Daughter Michelle Show Their Dance Moves In New Video / Meet Runtown Very Dark Sudanese Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.