Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (78805 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by jericco1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just imagine.. there's no more moral compass to navigate this juveniles undecided

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Kobicove(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Leave her alone. Power of love

Which kind yeye love?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by frozen70(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
You see this is one of the reasons you don't treat a child with disdain

She ran away from home and a report was not made for a missing child

When you frustrate a girl child, she looks for a man to run to and when you frustrate a man he takes to drugs and stealing

I blame the step mum who couldn't accommodate her knowing that she is underage

Just look at how the stupid guy handed her over to another idiot

7 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
I wouldn’t blame any of this kids,with the way social media is and how easy it is to get a phone of course they already know what sex is, sadly it will only get worse with this coming generation.

Meanwhile subscribe to my channel below

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by meobizy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Those boys deserve three months in prison. After that they are free to continue with life. That female obviously had sex with no protection so I predict an abortion in her future.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by rowland545(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
It is finished....they should allow the friend to continue from were d first guy stopped.....

This story just motivated me....e b like nah to go quash docas tomorrow... That girl just day her whoring stage and if I miss out on she fit quick wise up....

Anyway they should let dem go...no crime committed here

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
So what is the difference between this and the case of Yunusa Yellow and Bayelsan girl?

The courts in Bayelsa sentenced Yunusa to 36 years imprisonment.

How many years will Victory and his friend Gospel get? We’re watching.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Neddyogu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
The girl just migrated from a region of lower love concentration to a region of higher love concentration. Osmotic baby.

Bayelsa u say? Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by oluplus(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ile aiye ti daru oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Neddyogu(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
AnanseK:

So what is the difference between this and the case of Yunusa Yellow and Bayelsan girl?

The courts in Bayelsa sentenced Yunusa to 12 years imprisonment.

How many years will Victory and his friend Gospel get? We’re watching.

The yunusa fellow kidnapped his victim. Did u read anywhere that the girl in question here was kidnapped?

8 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin menh this girl need flog for her bom bom to inculcate sense in her senseless brain
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Owodan(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
“I am 14. I slept with him and his friend for one month. They did not force me to have sex with them. I had sex with them intentionally.”

Na wa ooooo!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by contigiency(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
The world has lost it's flavour.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by cray91(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
one of the CONS of social media nobody will talk about. as it has many advantage it also come with alot of disadvantage

Incase you dont know the advent if social media is even why relationship don't last in this generation
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/14-year-old-girl-flees-home-to-cohabit-with-facebook-lover/
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Juliusmomoh: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
TransflectTP:
Hmmmmmmmmm
What is "hmmmmm " U dey mess

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Hotzone(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
That’s power of social media
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by AnanseK(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Neddyogu:

The yunusa fellow kidnapped his victim. Did u read anywhere that the girl in question here was kidnapped?

Of course it was twisted by the press to look like a kidnapping case because a Northerner was involved.

It was exactly the same as the current case. She was under age ( it is normal in Bayelsa for underage girls to have boyfriends and engage in sex) , she was Yunusa’s girlfriend. They agreed to get married. Please go and read the details again before the southern media came in to politicize it.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Ugaboy: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Villagemeat:
Bad step mum is a very big problem to kids.

I pass through hell with one.....,but today,I am a big boy
u are site... But mine is caring and fun to be with..

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
cry

Nobody should quote me.

You see, when we get our dream country, we will practice what our ancestors practiced.

Till the civil war, a child belonged to the community/clan, as against his parents. And this precious culture can't be brought back, in the midst of wicked, stupid politicians. That is why we should strive harder to achieve this country where we will re-shuffle things.

It is not as if our ancestors practiced the best of culture, nor the worst of culture.

No. In our dream country we will retain useful aspects of our culture and forsake the useless ones(though we will record them in books). An example of these useful culture is giving the clan/community power over a child. With this power the society will monitor the child and bring him to the right track. It won't allow a father to be stupid nor allow a step mother to maltreat its child.

In case both the father and they step mother are stupid, they clan/society will hand over the child to any of her reasonable maternal people, or paternal people. When this is done, they man and woman won't call any stupid lawyer to help him get his child. No. Rather he will plead with the clan they are now changed people.

You see, as we are going on with these white mens culture, one day we will ask ourselves these questions:

Where did we come from?

Are we white?

Are they whites always correct?

The creator, please make our dream come true.
We will maintain a tight society where no stupid girl/woman will go to the internet and post "I don't like small prick; I like big prick" "No man can satisfy me in bed" "Men are masturbating with my sexy pics" "My husband is a one minute man" "How to satisfy a woman". No. No stupid girl/woman will have the audacity to say those things. The society/clan can't be busy making money, just to show off, and allow the female folks to spoil.

Neither will the society allow menfolk to do yahoo yahoo and, spoil the society/clans name. No kidnapping, no robbery.

When it is marriage time, the society/clan will give the husband and wife a piece of land and help build their house. No stupid man will be allowed to buy land anyhow he want, and in the process deny the future generations land to start a family and maintain the culture of their ancestors. No to greedy people.

When there is dispute no stupid lawyer from another clan/society or ethnic group will show their face when there are elders in the land. Is it not foolish to allow few stupid lawyers, magistrates and judges to precide over a case, when there are elders and youths who are willing to do it without any pay.

Let us not listen to them who say "Biafra is dead on arrival".

The British have no right to put us here. And no court have the right to tell us it is treason to opt out of this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Chirowman(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
this world Don end like this ooo
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Bbass1990(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
17yrs and 14yrs for hotel?....... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by AmazingELixir: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin

“I had small money on me and I agreed and we went to book a hotel room. My friend, Gospel, came to see me and we paid for the hotel room. I was with her in the hotel for two days before I went back home. I asked her to go home that I did not have any money again. I did not know what transpired after that. I only had sex with her three times. From there, my friend, Gospel, took over.”

So the bolded is what they mean by " There is love in sharing"

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by RoseyJ: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
For the love of prick
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Bimpe29: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Life is fizzling out wallahi.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluplus:
Ile aiye ti daru oo
I think it is as a result of access to social media. Teenages sometimes craves parental acceptance but when it's not forth coming, they fall prey to peer pressure

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Pidginwhisper: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
From Victory to Glory

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by nkemdi89(f): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
My friend from sagbama one time told me that in his place , it is a normal culture for young girls to go and stay with their boyfriend due to the level of poverty in most families, some of the girls are even taunted by their parents because they are not living with their boyfriend. Most of them at a very young age are already baby mama to different men .

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by leefino(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
HAAAAAAAA, NAH WAH OOOO.
THIS LIFE EH, E NO JUST BALANCE AT ALL.
SEE WETIN SMALL SMALL CHILDREN FIT GET MIND DO

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by PetersKID(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Open school una no gree

Look at what is happening

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by offset67(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
[/s][s][s][/s]
Ningen:
Such an early hoeing stage.
I blame her parents. They failed her woefully.
[s]
Ningen:
[/s]
Ningen:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.