Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. (678 Views)

Six Mates to Marry To Enjoy Marital Bliss / Can I Get Marry To An HIV Partner / Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Blackmiserable(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Would love to post this in the Religion section but romance traffic is mad so I'd ask your opinion here. Back in 2012 while I was still very religious, I was an undergraduate packed in a room of 9 (not kidding) in a public university. There was one very religious brother who is way older than all of us in the room. Maybe in his early 30s or late 20s. Seems he has NCE or ND, I don't remember which.

When it was about time we write Harmattan semester exams, brother travelled to IB. He came back to campus only to tell us he's married. It was a very low key wedding because his pocket is not...

Okay, so he confided in me personally as brothers na, that he married to avoid sexual sins. He wouldn't have married when he did but he just had to. I really, really, really (Can't seem to stress the "really) congratulated him and approved of this action and still do.

Now, of course, less than 3% of females would marry you on NPower salary but what do you think of what he did? If you are able to get the needle in the haystack, would it be appropriate?

I had to ask this because of another Nairalander's comment: "Rome is not built in a day so the man might not be 'successful' when ready to marry;"

What is your opinion about this?
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by oluwaseyi0: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
What I know is that lack of sexual sins won't pay his bills, infact if he's completely broke he won't see the sex regularly from his wife, so many disrespect and nagging is what he will see

But on the other side, if he's not completely broke and the lady is also working considering his age they can manage themselves till things get better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Dunni007(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
What I know is that lack of sexual sins won't pay his bills, infact if he's completely broke he won't see the sex regularly from his wife, so many disrespect and nagging is what he will see

But on the other side, if he's not completely broke and the lady is also working considering his age they can manage themselves till things get better

So true!
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Okay, I get you. Your own opinion is that it's okay to marry on NPower salary since it is being, according to you, "Not completely broke"?
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by oluwaseyi0: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Okay, I get you. Your own opinion is that it's okay to marry on NPower salary since it is being, according to you, "Not completely broke"?

Seems you missed out a part "his wife need to be working"

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Seems you missed out a part "his wife need to be working"
Lol.
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by nickvanilla(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Every man with his Kaya. But according to a wise old man, a broke man is not entitled to an....... grin
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
nickvanilla:
Every man with his Kaya. But according to a wise old man, a broke man is not entitled to an....... grin
grin
Meaning broke men should not sow wild oats or do so religiously? Lol, which one?
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Will marriage end all of your sinning behaviors?
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by offset67(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
[s]
Oldoinyolengai:
[/s]
Oldoinyolengai:
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

No, it would not. Good point you have made here, to be candid.
However, the sin of fornication can metamorphise into other sins and you could be shut out for one sin too?
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don't even know which angle to start from lol I'll wait patiently for the elders
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I don't even know which angle to start from lol I'll wait patiently for the elders
Lol.. You're the elder na
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Lol.. You're the elder na
My own elders is a bit confused let Wait for another eldergrin
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackmiserable:

No, it would not. Good point you have made here, to be candid.
However, the sin of fornication can metamorphise into other sins and you could be shut out for one sin too?
Who told you marriage is an antidote to fornication?

Do you know marriage could be a barrel of sins?
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Who told you marriage is an antidote to fornication?

Do you know marriage could be a barrel of sins?

@bold: to a reasonable extent, yes. It is an antidote to fornication. Do you know marriage could be a barrel of sins? Yes!!!
Re: What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins. by WeddingWebsite: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Watching

(1) (Reply)

August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada / Lagos Fine Girls And The Agberos / Am Not Too Good With Signs What Could She Be Telling Him?- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.