Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Comedian AY Ridicule DJ Cuppy For Dumping Arsenal Football Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Ridicule DJ Cuppy For Dumping Arsenal Football Club (401 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Ridicule DJ Cuppy For Dumping Arsenal Football Club by Naijafreshgist01(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Following the trend, since Arsenal lost a match against Manchester City with three goals, it has been known and quite well that alots of Arsenal fans are not happy. The daughter of a Nigerian billionaire, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy who used to be one of the Arsenal fans was not left out as it baffles them alots while their favourite football club always losses.

Few days after the loss of the match, DJ cuppy decided to take a leave, and she actually joined Manchester United football club (MAN U) where she was officially welcomed by the club.

Read full gists @

https://naijafreshgist.com/comedian-ay-ridicule-dj-cuppy-for-dumping-arsenal-football-club/
Re: Comedian AY Ridicule DJ Cuppy For Dumping Arsenal Football Club by Hezzyluv: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
But truth be told, Arsenal Fanz have passed 2ru hell. i.e they're not sopoz to enter hell fire againgrin

As for AY, leave the lady alone she did what is right.

(1) (Reply)

Esther From Bbnaija Season 4 Says Frodd Should Do / Seyi And Tacha Mends Their Differences As He Apologizes / "My Man Travelled With My ATM Card And Never Returned" Kiitan Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.