Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo (44608 Views)

Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / 35 Games,35 Goals,35 Years—CR7 Now Has More Goals Than The Whole Barca In 2020 / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
what did he do?..how many goals did he score??

Be specific oo..remember we had even ronaldo dilemma on the bench for Brazil at the USA 94 World Cup when they won it..it doesn't mean he was so much involved in the process for them winning the world cup

What did ronaldo do for Portugal at 17 years.. ? How many goals? Assists?
He doesn't matter, as long as he was In that sqaud and he started and ended matches at that age.
he assisted in defending and in attacking. weather he scored or not, he doesn't matter as long as he was part of the squad.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin..he was too good..so what exactly did he accomplish at 17 years for portugal?? Is it not the same ronaldo that was doing leg over many times in a match until Ferguson got a hold on him?

Messi showed working through all the phases of his football life and have scored almost same goals as ronaldo for playing over 100 games less..

Messi even won the world best at a younger age than ronaldo..
If you are using that as a Yardstick, it is same way Madrid fans have the right to use La Liga own as a Yardstick.
Ronaldos early career wasn't about scoring.
He himself said it and I Quote....." In Manchester United at every match all I think about is going out there to dribble".
That means he didn't really care about scoring. but when he began to care, you can see he began to score 30 goals a season in England. something only one or two players have been able to achieve in England since he left.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Chai! Look at who is talking... You think it's only Nigerians that see CR7 as the GOAT? Hundreds of millions all over the world see him as the GOAT. Everyone can never accept Messi cos he has a lot of shortcomings which you are too blind to see so guy go sip apple juice abeg.
The same galaticos are the one begging CR7 on his social media pages to return to Madrid. Fans can say anything when they are hurt but that's if what you said is even true cos you messi asslickers can make up anything to rubbish CR7 name.
I have said my own, which is you can't just imposed a GOAT title on someone who is only good in scoring "Food is Ready aka Nni e yego" grin

If so, Ruud Vanister Roy, Luca Toni, should have won the best player at some point in there Career....

We all knew Messi's only offence is been loyal to Barcelona, hiltherto...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Sorry can you give me a link to that handle? Show evidence.
You people will just see what others people post(might even be Barca fans) and say it is Real Madrid. bad!
Sorry bro.. . You came late to the party grin
Meet me again when a thread like this pops up once more... But come early grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
GOAT. Meanwhile sub and upgrade your dstv and gotv.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Quality over quantity... Plenty quality at that!
We talking champions league and international trophies, you talking la liga and cope del rey
the same portuguese medals nani, eder, quaresma etc also won..focus on personal stats..goal post shifter..

Even a little rat like dembele has won the world cup..

Focus on personal abilities and stop hiding ronaldo under trophies his team mates won for him
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Caleb91:

ronaldo has played 179+ ahead of messi and the goal difference is nt even upto 50goals u mumu weh weh
grin grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by CuteNbad(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
ajailer:
and ppl no let us hear word the other day when Messi scored his 700th pro career goal...meanwhile CR7 dey his 726th pro career goals oooo

who come be baba here now?
Messi is two years younger undecided
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

I have said my own, which is you can't just imposed a GOAT title on someone who is only good in scoring "Food is Ready aka Nni e yego" grin

If so, Ruud Vanister Roy, Luca Toni, should have won the best player at some point in there Career....

We all knew Messi's only offence is been loyal to Barcelona, hiltherto...!!
Isn't he loyal to Argentina too?

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
the same portuguese medals nani, eder, quaresma etc also won..focus on personal stats..goal post shifter..

Even a little rat like dembele has won the world cup..

Focus on personal abilities and stop hiding ronaldo under trophies his team mates won for him
Aturu.. The person i responded to was talking about trophies but hatred don blind you finish.
No mention me again cos you can't be dialogued with angry
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Isn't he loyal to Argentina too?
But I wonder why you are crying more than the bereaved grin They said he was the cause of it abi, he jejely retired, yet the whole country begged him, it took the intervention of the Argentines President before he decided to play for them once more... So stop complaining on behalf of the Argentina... .

Meanwhile keep shooting yourself on the leg, you made mention of a post here saying Ronaldo can't play Attack, Midfield, defend and do the goal keeping at time same but you want Messi to do the same so that Argentina can win something...!! grin shey you see why this life no balance at all

See your comment below this post, in case you want to start talking from both sides of the mouth.. grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

These messi fans too mumu ehn.. I've never seen more irritating fans before ever.. Any small thing they will bring up eder. Does that even make any sense? Were they expecting an injured CR7 to be the goalkeeper defender midfielder and striker at the same time? Even if CR7 had scored the winning goal they will still look for one nonsense and say, they'll probably say the referee was paid by Ronaldo.
CR7 was included in the team of the tournament and eder was nowhere. Ronaldo has two international trophies tho.. Let them keep on being foolish grin
grin grin grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

But I wonder why you are crying more than the bereaved grin They said he was the cause of it abi, he jejely retired, yet the whole country begged him, it took the intervention of the Argentines President before he decided to play for them once more... So stop complaining on behalf of the Argentina... .

Meanwhile keep shooting yourself on the leg, you made mention of a post here saying Ronaldo can't play Attack, Midfield, defend and do the goal keeping at time same but you want Messi to do the same so that Argentina can win something...!! grin shey you see why this life no balance at all

See your comment below this post, in case you want to start talking from both sides of the mouth.. grin
Yes no one can be defender midfielder striker at once but this case is different.. Messi was fully fit throughout the tournaments, no injury in the finals
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Yes no one can be defender midfielder striker at once but this case is different.. Messi was fully fit throughout the tournaments, no injury in the finals
So because Messi is fit with no injury he should be running around from defence to attack like "npuru amu" for field abi grin You are a staunch tapindo fan for a reason grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by pagorino(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:
The longest distance goal he scored in England was against Arsenalgrin

RONALDO Is the most complete player I have ever seen. He score goals with both legs, at times, u don't even know the difference between his right and left leg." the guy shoot na thunder" he even has leg on his head, grin grin grin

He has springs on his legs

Bicycle kick nko?

suspend for air nko?
I concur grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

So because Messi is fit with no injury he should be running around from defence to attack like "npuru amu" for field abi grin You are a staunch tapindo fan for a reason grin
You no get sense sha... So CR7 ran from defence to attack to win the trophies he won with different teams
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

You no get sense sha... So CR7 ran from defence to attack to win the trophies he won with different teams
Nah bro, so who will tapin?? Nobody does the tapins better grin grin grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

Ronaldo had some poor seasons...
Check your fact and get back to me
Messi too had some poor seasons
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
okochas dribblings where more for entertainment than purposeful.. messi would dribble you and score unimaginable goals..

Ronaldo is just ahead of messi with 28 goals after playing over a 100 more games..

Can't you guys just come to terms with that fact?

dribble na dribble.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

Hahahaha...CR7 should have joined any other team and collect the title from Juventus, just last season, An Old man of 36yrs from Sampdoria "Fabio Quagriallera" outscored him.... grin This season, One small boy of about 25yrs old from Lazio "Ciro Immobile" has left him far behind the goal chart... grin grin And this was supposed to be our GOAT oO, I reject this kinda GOAT in football IJN.... AmennnN grin
just STFU n see say ur goat, eran is still far behind in list of goalscorers
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

Nah bro, so who will tapin?? Nobody does the tapins better grin grin grin
Okay.. Since Messi can't be the keeper defender midfielder and striker just like CR7, what stopped him from winning with tapin then? undecided
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
just STFU n see say ur goat, eran is still far behind in list of goalscorers
You wished.... grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Okay.. Since Messi can't be the keeper defender midfielder and striker just like CR7, what stopped him from winning with tapin then? undecided
Why should he... when he cooks his own meals... grin perhaps una plans done de work, Info have it Messi has decided to leave Barcelona because of una cho cho cho....

Well... I think I'm done here
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Denique(f): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:
The longest distance goal he scored in England was against Arsenalgrin

RONALDO Is the most complete player I have ever seen. He score goals with both legs, at times, u don't even know the difference between his right and left leg." the guy shoot na thunder" he even has leg on his head, grin grin grin

He has springs on his legs

Bicycle kick nko?

suspend for air nko?

For loving my Ororo...I love you too kiss
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Denique:

For loving my Ororo...I love you too kiss
lol....grin
I swell, I love Ronaldo pass u

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
pagorino:
I concur grin
I love that guy (Ororo) too much. em dey give me joy
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fash20:

Ronaldo hangs on air
Like an eagle
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Denique(f): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:

lol....grin

I swell, I love Ronaldo pass u
You dey learn work...trust me! wink
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

Sorry bro.. . You came late to the party grin
Meet me again when a thread like this pops up once more... But come early grin
It means you're a liar then. and even if I meet you again, I will take and your words with a pinch of salt
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

You wished.... grin
go n rest.
Do u v any Oda thing to defend Eran iya Osogbo?
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

So you know this life no balance a d you were too harsh on CR7.
Ontop say the guy scored most long range shots.
Messi fans are blindly hypocritic
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Ronaldo my goat
More records to your book In Jesus Name

A..........men

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Urged FIFA To Ban Christian Players From Making Sign Of The Cross / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) / Clemens Westerhof Celebrates His 81st Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.