Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo (44632 Views)

Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / 35 Games,35 Goals,35 Years—CR7 Now Has More Goals Than The Whole Barca In 2020 / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Realfrankie(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Elzakzaky:
My love for cr7 no be here

Unending love

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Opeakins(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cr7 has proven d definition of football

And I doubt if any can do dat any more
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
It means you're a liar then. and even if I meet you again, I will take and your words with a pinch of salt
So i should go to twitter and Instagram on Cr7's official page and start surfing for what won't credit my account just to proof a point to you...like seriously?? Adim busy men...!!
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

So i should go to twitter and Instagram on Cr7's official page and start surfing for what won't credit my account just to proof a point to you...like seriously?? Adim busy men...!!
You made the claim. The onus is on you to prove it
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
So you know this life no balance a d you were too harsh on CR7.
Ontop say the guy scored most long range shots.
Messi fans are blindly hypocritic

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
You made the claim. The onus is on you to prove it
ain't no claim bro... it's the fact
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:
ain't no claim bro... it's the fact
Then it on you to prove it
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Joedoyle(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
the same portuguese medals nani, eder, quaresma etc also won..focus on personal stats..goal post shifter..

Even a little rat like dembele has won the world cup..

Focus on personal abilities and stop hiding ronaldo under trophies his team mates won for him
Will you keep quiet? Each award CR7 wins must go with a supreme trophy but M10 is a different thing. Right now, CR7 will prefer winning the Balon d'Or along with the Champions League trophy to bring high glory to himself and teammates. But M10, well, just give him the award and leave trophy, that's his own. He(M10) care less for his teammates in glory. Lets compare this, the number of players CR7 criticised for not playing well with him and the number of players M10 criticise for not doing the same. CR7 plays in any team and wins everywhere!!!
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by UnusualJhay(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
emmyrate1:
you didn't update match played join your statistics

okay
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Joedoyle:
Will you keep quiet? Each award CR7 wins must go with a supreme trophy but M10 is a different thing. Right now, CR7 will prefer winning the Balon d'Or along with the Champions League trophy to bring high glory to himself and teammates. But M10, well, just give him the award and leave trophy, that's his own. He care less for his teammates in glory. Lets compare this, the number of players CR7 criticised for not playing well with him and the number of players M10 criticise for not doing the same. CR7 plays in any team and wins everywhere!!!
Na you go keep quiet o.
Cos your Messi dey criticize coach, dey form demi god for Barca.
It be like say you no dey see say the more you try to rubbish CR7 @ the expense of Messi, Messi gets rubbished on return.
The name M10 sef no fit him. It be like this badluck network, Mtel in the mid year 2000s.
Abeg find Messi another acronym
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Andrew13: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Ronaldo-728
Messi-700
shocked
Damn I can still remember cr7 was passing Messi with a hundred and something goals, now messi don reduce am with lesser games played.chaiii

Anybody who says ronaldo is a better goalscorer is simply stupid angry
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by olaolaking: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Hezzyluv:
The longest distance goal he scored in England was against Arsenalgrin

RONALDO Is the most complete player I have ever seen. He score goals with both legs, at times, u don't even know the difference between his right and left leg." the guy shoot na thunder" he even has leg on his head, grin grin grin

He has springs on his legs

Bicycle kick nko?

suspend for air nko?
Ronaldo broke my heart with that his goal. My goalkeeper (Alumna) I think was frustrated and defeated with that goal
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Joedoyle(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Na you go keep quiet o.
Cos your Messi dey criticize coach, dey form demi god for Barca.
It be like say you no dey see say the more you try to rubbish CR7 @ the expense of Messi, Messi gets rubbished on return.
The name M10 sef no fit him. It be like this badluck network, Mtel in the mid year 2000s.
Abeg find Messi another acronym
Am not sure you really did read my post well. Did I say am a fan to M10 or a supporter? Well, CR7 is the secret behind my path in football not M10.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Joedoyle(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Andrew13:
Ronaldo-728
Messi-700
shocked
Damn I can still remember cr7 was passing Messi with a hundred and something goals, now messi don reduce am with lesser games played.chaiii

Anybody who says ronaldo is a better goalscorer is simply stupid angry
Brother, abeg for where and where M10 bin play to get all those goal? You think say e dey easy to go another league/team and adapt to their pattern? Mek ur goat go try am na. Im go criticise the medical staff for not treating him well. Infact, na water Im go criticise. Yeeye wifi/bluetooth player.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2020
olaolaking:
Ronaldo broke my heart with that his goal. My goalkeeper (Alumna) I think was frustrated and defeated with that goal

grin Eggsactly. I fink each time Almunia remembers that goal, 'll b sad for his error.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by olaolaking: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Hezzyluv:

grin Eggsactly. I fink each time Almunia remembers that goal, 'll b sad for his error.
It was not much of an error to me. The ball came with a speed of light. And believe me. He has only little chance except he was in that position before the ball came
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Lovelive: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Justdogood:
See the truth is we are all out to say messi is better than this guy.
But lemme tell you guys one thing.

If Ronaldo was not good, he wouldn't win world best player 5times when messi the acclaimed G.o.a.t. was at his own best.
That means he beat messi 5times in his so called greatest of all time record and took the world best player not just once from him, 5 times!!!.

I keep telling people. Imagine Ronaldo came in a different time from Messi.
Hmmmmm. There would be no way you will compare them.
People keep saying messi dribbles and is a playmaker. Playmaking and dribbling doesn't win matches.
Ronaldo wins and delivers when needed. Ronaldinho will soon fade away including all his football dribbles. But Ronaldo Delima is always been remecos he has alot of goals to his name and matches he helped his team win.

The kinda records this guy Ronaldo has made, broken or kept if they were to come in different times. would have made anyone comparing him and messi any time messi decides to come, to look stupid.
The records speak for this guy.
A one man riot.
Singlehandedly qualified his country for a world cup.
Lemme stop here.
And let Messi fans masturbate as much as they want down grin.

Nb.

Remember guys these guys we are comparing are not age mates.
When Ronaldo was 33yrs he was scoring above 50goals a season. Your messi is 33yrs and barca is this rickety.
Cant wait for messi to reach 35. Walahi, if Enyimba fc of Aba no beat Barca blue black make I know.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Joedoyle:
Am not sure you really did read my post well. Did I say am a fan to M10 or a supporter? Well, CR7 is the secret behind my path in football not M10.
ok. I thought you are one of the children of Eran iya Osogbo aka Messi
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by oladikenie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
sunshineV:
how many free kicks has he scored for juventus this season?

Goat without goatie grin

How market Him don score freekick o cheesy
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by sunshineV(f): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
oladikenie:
grin
How market Him don score freekick o cheesy

after 43rd attempt in a farmer league grin

this goat goatie na wig

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
sunshineV:

after 43rd attempt in a farmer league grin

this goat goatie na wig

Serie A is now a farmer's league.
Says a fan of a club that was booted out of the ucl by italian clubs twice in 3years.

Though Napoli can make it three times.
Clowns.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by sunshineV(f): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
GoddyOra:

Serie A is now a farmer's league.
Says a fan of a club that was booted out of the ucl by italian clubs twice in 3years.

Though Napoli can make it three times.
Clowns.

you're the clown bro any team can beat any team heck Ajax( eredivise league) did a number on both Madrid and juventus grin

before Ronaldo joined juve everyone will easily accept Italian league is a farmer league but now that Ronaldo joined them u turn hypocrite

Italian league, league 1, eredivise and the rest are all in the same whatsapp group

premier League, Spanish la liga, bundesliga are the top dogs

Choi
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
sunshineV:

you're the clown bro any team can beat any team heck Ajax( eredivise league) did a number on both Madrid and juventus grin

before Ronaldo joined juve everyone will easily accept Italian league is a farmer league but now that Ronaldo joined them u turn hypocrite

Italian league, league 1, eredivise and the rest are all in the same whatsapp group

premier League, Spanish la liga, bundesliga are the top dogs

Choi

Serie A has produced a finalist in the UCL twice in the last 5years, how many times have bundesliga or the EPL produced a finalist in the last 5years?

On what basis is german league a top league whereas italian league isn't.
You can hate Ronaldo for all you want, but that doesn't take anything from the great italian Seria A.
Stop all this Clown acts and enjoy the beautiful game.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by sunshineV(f): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
GoddyOra:

Serie A has produced a finalist in the UCL twice in the last 5years, how many times have bundesliga or the EPL produced a finalist in the last 5years?

On what basis is german league a top league whereas italian league isn't.
You can hate Ronaldo for all you want, but that doesn't take anything from the great italian Seria A.
Stop all this Clown acts and enjoy the beautiful game.

I don't hate Ronaldo na just baby's bants

Seria a was great then now it's in the same room with ligue 1.

No argument there na fact
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
sunshineV:

I don't hate Ronaldo na just baby's bants

Seria a was great then now it's in the same room with ligue 1.

No argument there na fact

Nope, there is a reason why four teams from italy, spain, england and germany all get automatic spots in the UCL.
They are all in the same league man. 5years back I would have agreed with you that Serie A was all shit since from 2011 - 2014, no notable performance in europe buh from 2015 - 2020 they have performed better and probably better than german teams.

For now, Serie A sits shoulder high with the big boys (Laliga and EPL).
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by sunshineV(f): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
GoddyOra:

Nope, there is a reason why four teams from italy, spain, england and germany all get automatic spots in the UCL.
They are all in the same league man. 5years back I would have agreed with you that Serie A was all shit since from 2011 - 2014, no notable performance in europe buh from 2015 - 2020 they have performed better and probably better than german teams.

For now, Serie A sits shoulder high with the big boys (Laliga and EPL).

La liga and the Prem have been doing it back 2 back for over 10 years now and u want to sneak in Seria a because of recent performance?
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
sunshineV:

La liga and the Prem have been doing it back 2 back for over 10 years now and u want to sneak in Seria a because of recent performance?

What have bundesliga done since 2013??
Any finalist in either the europa league or UCL??
From 2014-2017 the EPL was horrible in the UCL. Every national league has their down time and up time.
Serie A won the UCL in 2010 so their european cup draught may be bad but not as bad as you paint it.

My point is that you can't classify serie A a farmer's league and leave out bundesliga.
Serie A still has three representatives in the present UCL with one (Atlanta) already in the quarterfinals.

My Verdict: Serie A is not lower than Bundesliga neither in competitiveness nor in quality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her 3 Packs / Former EPL Referee, Howard Webb Marries German Female Referee, Steinhaus / Islamic Cleric Urged FIFA To Ban Christian Players From Making Sign Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.