Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos (79627 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Adelivinggreat(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
is there any tailorbricks Ltd applicants here?
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Nickymezor(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratz Air force1
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by sageb: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Airforce1:
Met my week old baby for the first time today , the 02-July-2020.

He's such an angel and so cute.

He's actually my second child and I Give God the glory.
@airforce1 oya release one track dedicated to the baby boy. Congrats
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Evercurious:

Naa the girlno dey responsible.? If the first one naa 'mistake'.( pls permit that word).. Wetin happen to the second one?

Naa the girl fault abeg
What if she does not want to get married why force her or blame her for her life choices?

5 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by sonnie10: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Don’t worry your son will richer than Emoney.
Imagine ass licking him like forever without receiving even Covid handouts.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
See fine fine children,

God abeg I need cute babies o
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DexterousOne(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
BabbanBura:

Littering the place with illegitimate children is what you define responsibility?

On what basis are the kids "illegitimate"?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by ObaOfIgbos1: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Please just keep shut.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Airforce guy may have done some things (actually said some things) that I find bewildering

BUT
The very fact that he got a lady pregnant and

1) Did not force her to abort it

2) Did not deny the baby or mother

And

3) Is present for kids

That one alone blots away all the "sins" of the past

And I give him kudos for that

Not many young men will take responsibility
Shut up!
Would you like that for your sister?

2 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Klass99(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by SOFTDRINK: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Many of you are still children who have not seen life

That's why you are talking like this undecided

A child is a child and did not control the circumstances that brought him/her here....
Many of you pseudo conservatives who try to call these children derogatory names are just hilarious

Airforce not running away from the fruit of his actions make me give him some props.

Many of your ilk just have binary thinking
That's u people's problem
Perhaps, you've seen all shades of life and that makes you an authority to change the meaning of things to suit your narrative.

You can drown Airfoce with your props but it doesn't change the facts.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Evercurious(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

What if she does not want to get married why force her or blame her for her life choices?

Really?
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by SOFTDRINK: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nwibii:

Maybe you try checking the REAL meaning of bastard, then you know who's embarrassing who.
If you had checked the meaning before making this post, I suppose you wouldn't have joined the league of legends embarrassing themselves.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by sweerychick(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
You're the one actually embarrassing yourself by subtly supporting birthing bastards and being proud about it.

So, please shut it.

what makes those children bastards? what if he decides to marry their mom tomorrow who are you to judge what about the married ones that abandon their own children or even deny them undecided, it's only in Africa that I see marriage as a do or die affair. Airforce one did no wrong, actually he earned my respect for being there for his children, not all men are like that, some might even deny their children or even encourage the mom to abort. Please don't judge leave the young guy alone.. congratulations dear Airforce 1 even though I'm not a fan of yours cos of your immature posts atimes

6 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by specimenG: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
I sell glo weekly data 5gig for 1k. Its no scam. Chat or call this number 08062291428
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Evercurious:

Really?
Yes as weird as it may sound to you some people are not interested in marriage
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by SOFTDRINK: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Evercurious:

Now 2? Oga abeg this is an eye sore.. Pls keep the commendation one place abeg
No mind the morally bankrupt dimwit encouraging foolishness because it's 2020.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Builderscall: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
For your Aluminum Roofing Sheet, Stone Coated Roofing sheet and Water collector contact us on 07088999644
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by kemjoe: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations[/color][/font]
Airforce1:
Met my week old baby for the first time today , the 02-July-2020.

He's such an angel and so cute.

He's actually my second child and I Give God the glory.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by specialofficer: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
decatalyst:
"Ugly papa wey born fine children"

Please make it 'ugly and senseless papa wey dey give birth outside wedlock and confident enough to flaunt it on social media!

You are only disrespecting the lady and marriage as a sacred institution.

By the way, God will bless you to take good care of the two kids.

Please try and be responsible!
you're a fool! What's your business if he doesn't decide to marry? Is it your life?

2 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DexterousOne(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
ObaOfIgbos1:

Shut up!
Would you like that for your sister?

It's her life and her choice to make
And I wont feel irked if she decides to have kids how she chooses to have them

We have been adults for quite a bit

3 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DexterousOne(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
No mind the morally bankrupt dimwit encouraging foolishness because it's 2020.

Lmao grin grin
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by mercy87(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Try and be responsible. Don't smoke in the presence of this one ooo.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DexterousOne(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
sweerychick:
what makes those children bastards? what if he decides to marry their mom tomorrow who are you to judge what about the married ones that abandon their own children or even deny them undecided, it's only in Africa that I see marriage as a do or die affair. Airforce one did no wrong, actually he earned my respect for being there for his children, not all men are like that, some might even deny their children or even encourage the mom to abort. Please don't judge leave the young guy alone.. congratulations dear Airforce 1 even though I'm not a fan of yours cos of your immature posts atimes

Please leave that re.tard alone

From their comments
You will know them.

4 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Kaytixy: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
All you saying out of wedlock did he say he is not married? you guys just jump into conclusion then open your wide mouth and start talking talking rubbish. make una try get sense na or pik small for ground.

3 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DexterousOne(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
mercy87:
Try and be responsible. Don't smoke in the presence of this one ooo.

He better not

4 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DexterousOne(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
SOFTDRINK:

Perhaps, you've seen all shades of life and that makes you an authority to change the meaning of things to suit your narrative.

You can drown Airfoce with your props but it doesn't change the facts.

Just so you know

Life is relative

I know it's a difficult concept for conservatives to accept and understand

But life is relative
And your definition of fact when it comes to social issues is relative to your upbringing and what you were TOLD is right or wrong

So he has two kids
And he is not married

SO WHAT?

There are many many irresponsible men who are married

They are horrible dads and useless husbands

But because of conservatives and their binary reasoning

The dead beat dad is higher up than the responsible unwed dad.

2 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by janedonez(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations Bro. Give them everything needed to be useful to the society

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by lozanni(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations on the birth of your Son.
Like his biblical namesake, he shall go forth in the Lord's strength and Excel greatly IJMN, Amen.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Evercurious(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yes as weird as it may sound to you some people are not interested in marriage

Really? You sure for this one?
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

your sense of reasoning is competing with goooat own
Thanks my man, of course you know the real goooat. great ooof all time (I AM)
SIRJENDON. messi. Ronaldo. Tubaba. Jay z.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by quiteboy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.