Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Do You Want To Learn Reverse Engineering? Hop In Here! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Want To Learn Reverse Engineering? Hop In Here! (382 Views)

If You Are Developer Hop In / Software Reverse Engineering And Android / For Young And Basic Web Development HOP IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Reverse Engineering? Hop In Here! by hardebayho(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Okay guys. So you want to learn reverse-engineering (or hacking as some people call it). I started a YouTube playlist aiming to teach beginners how to start with reverse-engineering. You should check out the videos and start learning now! Make sure though, that you've some basic knowledge of assembly language cause we're going to be using it HEAVILY in this series. I'll be updating this thread as I add more videos to the playlist.

If you want to get started with learning assembly language, please click here

Hope this helps someone, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Learn Reverse Engineering? Hop In Here! by hardebayho(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GDB4LcJDNg

The first video in this series. Getting started with the tool of the trade: Cutter
Re: Do You Want To Learn Reverse Engineering? Hop In Here! by hardebayho(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7hih1Vc7Ps

Second video in this series. Modifying the binary to accept any password we give it.

(1) (Reply)

Reset Android Phone Without losing Data / Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.