Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Faces Of Nigerian Forthcoming Presidents In 25 Yrs Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Nigerian Forthcoming Presidents In 25 Yrs Time (373 Views)

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Nigerian Forthcoming Presidents In 25 Yrs Time by helpmeohgod(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Have you ever imagined the faces of Nigerian Next presidents in 25 years time and above when the likes of the recent big names in the coridors of politics and power would have gone old with weak bones and some of them dead?
Well I will give an update.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS IF YOU HAVE A TANGIBLE UPDATE.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Forthcoming Presidents In 25 Yrs Time by Abohboy: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
2023: Will likely be amaechi or someone from the third force party like boy ezekwesili
And whoever wins the first time will win the second term.
In 25 hrs I will be the president of Nigeria. Having been educated in the U.K. Attending imperial college and having a PhD and also being a mix of all three major tribes and one minority tribe. And already having links to other strong political power because of all the links I have made it will be an easy election for me. Also having already been a billionaire building many projects across Nigeria the people will be in full support of me.

(1) (Reply)

APC To PDP: We Have No Interest In Rolling In The Mud With You / Yuguda Resumes Duty As The New DG Of SEC / Benin Coalition Movement: Let Captain Hosa Okunbor Have His Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.