Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report (76786 Views)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / CEO Of Patricia Bbnaija Sponsor Once Sold Popcorn / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by 2mercy: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Alleged international fraudster, Ramoni Abass alias Huhspuppi, once sold second-hand clothes on the streets of Lagos State, British newspaper, Daily Mail, has reported.

The report read in part, “Mr Abbas started out as a secondhand-clothes trader in Lagos before claiming to be a billionaire property developer in Dubai.”

There were also reports by some of his old friends that his father was a taxi driver in Nigeria. The PUNCH could, however, not independently verify this.

Hushpuppi was arrested in Dubai last month for allegedly diverting over half a billion dollars from private accounts through a series of fraudulent activities.

He alongside others were subsequently extradited from the United Arab Emirates to the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation to face charges.

The alleged fraudster, who boasts of over 2.4 million followers on social media, was known to always put his ostentatious lifestyle on display.

Huhspuppi boasts of many luxury cars including two Rolls Royce, a Maybach, a Bentley, a Ferarri, Mercedes G Wagon, and many more.

He used strictly private jets for international travel where he videos himself consuming expensive champagne and food.

The suspect usually puts inspirational captions beneath his posts in a bid to “encourage hard work among youths.”

Little is known of his personal life but he admitted to fathering a child in 2013 who he said he would like to set up an account for “in case anything happened to me tomorrow.”

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-once-sold-second-hand-clothes-in-lagos-report/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by meobizy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
...and then?

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Righteousness89(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
The quest to arrive before his time has put him and others in this mess..

As long as you are doing something honest, and you fear God,there is an ordained time for you to blow..

See Eccles 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

But when you try to get it before your time, then prepare for the Consequences..
They come Heavy when they come..

373 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by illicit(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
In the days of humble beginnings....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by flyingpig: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Is this an inspirational post or what undecided

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Legitimate hustlers always find it hard to be rich in Nigeria.Is it the #20k salary for non graduate and #40k salary for graduate that someone will work till he dies?Had it been hushpuppy was in Nigeria he would be struggling to make ends meet with all these peanuts jobs as salaries.
I am not supporting crime but hushpuppy should be in the categories of Nigerian politicians.They are fraudulent.

361 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ajailer(m): 12:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The quest to arrive before his time has put him and others in this mess..

As long as you are doing something honest, and you fear God,there is an ordained time for you to blow..

See Eccles 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

But when you try to get it before your time, then prepare for the Consequences..
They come Heavy when they come..

hmm Eccles 3:1 again

God def is telling me something.

I am all yours Lord. Thank you for your words which never fails.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Emmalex65(m): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2020
When will schools resume.because students are really tired of staying at home.corona virus abeg leave nigeria alone na.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by aminusodiq(m): 1:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Every criminal was once legit cry

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 03, 2020
It's a different story today cause dubia police department are strictly handling his case I doubt if this niggar will come out anytime soon Ray was captured cause of his everyday flaunt

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Deed is done

Man is in prison undecided

There is no easy way to success

You sweat for it. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Slawormir: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

No money is clean in this godamnnn world
Life itself is a scam and a big fraud
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

So my niggarzz! Please huzzle
Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalism anyday anytime twice on Friday

111 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by joviegghead: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm.
Poverty might be a catalyst to change ones situation.
But it is never a justifiable reason to defraud others of their hard earned money.

He did that. Living off the sweet and blood of others.
Hypocritically posting motivational quotes to work hard when he had no moral right or position to do so.

You sold second hand clothes. So?
Just hope his son is well taken of. The poor bit will have to live with the shame of his father.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by vr0xen: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
The real working brothers dont show off.only dis guy know wetin he dey do shah,somebody on dis forum once said he was prepared for this day.
i believe.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Anneka101(f): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
Bloggers have started oo! Huspuppi this huspuppi that!

Please let him face the consequences of his actions.....

Do the crime and do the time!

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Lewisalexander(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
wink
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Olalan(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
If you can do the crime be ready to do the time behind bars
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Exc2000: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
cool

5 years fame, 30 years imprisonment

This is the time for him to get a lawyer to secure a temporary bail based on health issue, and escape to Mexico, if not Na die him dey for US hand

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Openbusiness2: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmmm, and so what? Me too I'm selling Intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser on Nairaland, so what? but I will never scamming anybody. He scammed people to become a fake life billionaire on Instagram, he should bear the consequences. Some of his victims would have had heart attack and died, some will have been hospitalized losing such huge money, some will have been sacked and jailed by the company they worked for etc, so I don't pity him for the punishment he will get for his wicked acts. Scamming doesn't pay. Before you scam another person, ask yourself if someone else scam you, will you be happy?

Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty. God bless!

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ayanbaba2(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
and so...

Trump and his pals dey await him!

good rubbish...bad riddance!

...my prayers to the current and the upcoming Yahoo gees... you will definitely pay for your crime, one way or the other!

Honesty is the best policy; this will never change!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Beehshorp(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Are you trying to justify fraud? Consider the 1.9million people he duped, some moved from living large to selling rat poison. Or the youths who adore him on social media who are he caused esteem issues and led them into one nonsense or the other.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by okomile(f): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
We all have a beginning in life but he was a big fool and idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Maxcollins042(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
I hope he did set up an account for the xhiod because he'll going away for a loooooooonnnnngggggg time.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
The end justifies the
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by StPete: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
I do not support fraud or any crime no matter what.

But..

Would you prefer to live a 100 years with a monthly salary of 50k?

Or would you rather live a short life of enjoyment amassing as much as 1 billion dollars and enjoying the very best things of life?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by emapraiz(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi na my street him grow for oworoshoki
The guy na hustler that year

Hustle no too pay the guy Sha
Rahman just disappear and later appear with plenty money one day

Na wa oh

23 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
He should have stuck with the second hand clothes.

Now he's going to be doing orange clothes.

Orange is the new black?

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot / Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.