Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre (42242 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by Covid19lockdown: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Use... less governor. You have embark on journey of no return.

May corona virus and other sickness treat you the way you treat abia teachers salaries. Iseee
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by fx45(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Eehhhh?? You say wetin grin grin grin... I will feign illness oo.
Considering what's at stake, I believe you would gladly stay while maintaining physical distance.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by OdefaGirl(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
fx45:
Considering what's at stake, I believe you would gladly stay while maintaining physical distance.

Go and sit down joor.... grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by samdaisi: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please can I ask why corona is running after people that have money to buy all the necessary things and maintain social distances in Nigeria sparing the live of the common men strongly to survive in the market contacting crowds everyday
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by earnit2: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by sacajawea: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
OdefaGirl:

And it's not that mild either.... I don't think I would do that. So many still died because of that.
If you live in Lagos or any of the other Major cities, there is a 70% chance that you already had or have the Virus
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by morris477(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Table tennis boost immune system or you don't know
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by DedeNkem: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Huge water buffalo-looking idiot!
This fool is very incompetent! Covid-19 should've taken him, honestly!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by Jeremydarl: 2:21am On Jul 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Nice one sir. We will celebrate with eba and egusi soup after you are discharged

This is OPM pastor and not Abia state governor.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by SavageResponse(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

What’s the point of your attached pic? You saying that is Ikpeazu handing out amala?

Yes, that's Ikpeazu in the pic!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by AeroplaneApple: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Don't worry bro. Everything is going to work out soon.
please I can also send my CV over later if you want
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Yes, that's Ikpeazu in the pic!

You see how hatred for Igbos can turn you into a shameless and barefaced liar? This has been thrashed out before on this forum.....it's bigots like you that wanted to sell the narrative that the guy in the pic is Ikpeazu when in fact he's the GO of a pentecostal church.

What's your ethnicity?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by SavageResponse(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You see how hatred for Igbos can turn you into a shameless and barefaced liar? This has been thrashed out before on this forum.....it's bigots like you that wanted to sell the narrative that the guy in the pic is Ikpeazu when in fact he's the GO of a pentecostal church.

What's your ethnicity?

If you promise to hang yourself i will reveal my ethnicity to you!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

If you promise to hang yourself i will reveal my ethnicity to you!

Ok...i promise! So what is it? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs to know that Death Is Near / How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.