Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (52509 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Lovely couple
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by vr0xen: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Asadujames202:
Where's her behind?

Can't phuck skinny bit(ches)

The laps on d last pics should tell u dat the behind must by handy

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by flyingpig: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Dapo if you are truly a raap1st may you get the punishment befitting of a raap1st

If the lady is commiting slander,may God expose her and make an example of her

Meanwhile happy wedding anniversary.

Note that I didn't call you dbanj.i love D'banj as an entertainer,I don't like Dapo that much.

And you think Dapo cares undecided

16 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by mozona(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Celebrating 4yrs of marriage whereas rape case is at the corner.

I only hope he is proven innocent.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Queenserah26(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Love is indeed a beautiful thing, congratulations
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2020
flyingpig:

And you think Dapo cares undecided
neither do i wink
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by flyingpig: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
neither do i wink
So why the rant undecided

7 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by AroleOduduwa2: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:
Rapist

You well so?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by gunners160(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Dapo if you are truly a raap1st may you get the punishment befitting of a raap1st

Note that I didn't call you dbanj.i love D'banj as an entertainer,I don't like Dapo that much

can somebori tell me why this one is yelling

5 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by stanliwise(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Asadujames202:
Where's her behind?

Can't phuck skinny bit(ches)
Go and marry your wife and leave another man Wife behind

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Whether or not he gets cleared by the court... the judgment of God is ever sure!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Openbusiness2: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweet union. May God continue to bless your marriage, amen
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
Rapist that can't rap!
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by DCmonster: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Fvck! When you are a successful man, hoes will peddle love around you and when you fvck and dump them, they are gonna be bitter forever and they will feel disgusted seeing you married to another prettier and morally inclined woman. Stay away from bitter ladies, just slip in and outta the pussy with your brain intact. Congrats Bangalee, you got yourself a good woman. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:
Rapist

Broda Dende, Ori yin ti gbale sir.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

can somebori tell me why this one is yelling
Lobi Google wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
flyingpig:

So why the rant undecided
Lobi Google wink
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Dande55: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Broda Dende, Ori yin ti gbale sir.
Ara gbagbuo gi ebe ahu bro.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2020
You have such a beautiful woman as your wife yet you're still soliciting for sex from a common hooker?

Most men are dogs really!
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by flyingpig: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Lobi Google wink

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by delawal: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Nalire7918:
Number one

scammer. u just open new account daily to scam people.why not use dt time and energy to go to Ojuelegba and puch barrow or ente cele to go do conductor for bus
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Roman7(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:

Note that I didn't call you dbanj.i love D'banj as an entertainer,I don't like Dapo that much

so sorry but he won't see this........and why call him Dapo like u know him personally......

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by oluwaseyi0: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Nalire7918:
Number one

Scammer
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Exc2000: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2020
It's very difficult believing a rape case against the Koko master.. ex girlfriend like Genieve , Indimi , and wife like this... The guy has many hotties around him. Unfortunately the the woman alleging rape isn't as fine as his ex or wife

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:
It's very difficult believing a rape case against the Koko master.. ex girlfriend like Genieve , Indimi , and wife like this... The guy has many hotties around him. Unfortunately the the woman alleging rape isn't as fine as his ex or wife
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop showing the world what you are
no be person dey rape made while he has a beautiful sexy wife.

you talk too much like women

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Lovelyn451(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Happy anniversary, more years of togetherness...kisses kiss

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Roman7:

so sorry but he won't see this........and why call him Dapo like u know him personally......
there's no need for sorry.i didn't fall down and I'm not casting aspersions on anybody.let us read to understand if you must quote me.thank you for your usual cooperation wink cool
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
flyingpig:

undecided undecided
why you con bend mouth like that? grin
Who slap you? cheesy
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Celebrity Rapist and his wife celebrate 4th wedding anniversary cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai / Cee-c Shows Off Hourglass Shape In Sexy Black Dress / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.