Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life (11085 Views)

How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship / The #1 Mistake Laycon Did That Can Make Fine Girls Give You "Though Time". / The #1 Mistake Laycon Did That Makes Fine Girls Form "Hard-to-get". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
hunterezi:
Well, not in all cases. I know of a guy who got a nurse preganant 5 years ago when he was a computer operator in Computer village.

He denied but laslas he collect the baby. Stayed with his mum and the girl with the pregnancy for 3 months. He rented his own room.

Last year, the guy is now a big boy. Stays in a 2 bedroom flat Maple wood estate, Agege.

They’ve two children now. June 11 was supposed to be his wedding with the lady but corona no gree.

On the contrary, having a baby can even give you the ginger to double your hustle. (I’m not saying you should get a girl pregnant)

Just know if you’ve already. YOU CAN STILL BE WHAT YOU WANT!
that your guy case would be 1 out of 1000 cases.. also anyone wey don find himself in this position should sit the girl down and talk sense for am.. make two of them 3riple their husle...

kudos to any responsible man with wife and pikin out there.. you people dey try oloun

bro , be like say you know wetin married peeps dey face sha..

5 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

brother i will rather die than not being able to take care of family... my uncle has a 17 years old daughter and 3 younger ones.. the man and his wife had a fight.. his daughter was telling him to 'go and husle'.. bro this man was practically crying, i furiously lambasted the girl... this is a man that goes out everyday to husle for what these children will eat oo.. he told me he didnt want to see the girl (eldest girl) again.. he said the girl was shouting and supporting his wife in fighting against him just because he couldnt provide much for the family..

the wife and children dont have any iota of respect for the man.. na him go wash cloth by himself and stuffs like that..

i sha beg him and advise him on one or two stuffs...

bro this shit is not a joke i swear.. see, money is the most important in marriage.. there is different between demanding respect and commanding respect... brotherly anyone wey no get the capacity to feed atleast 2 mouths should run from relationship not to talk of marriage.. i cry for this uncle ehn.. naso the girl dey shout at her father "what have you done for me before".. i almost slap her.. embarassed
na d man wife na im dey responsible for the disrespect wey d dauthers dey give am.but another thing again is the man responsible? hope he isnt the type of man wey he gets his monthly pay he uses all the money on girlfriends and alcohol.u know there some married men with such a habit and when u have such a habit as a father and ur children happen to know u have this habit they cease respecting you.you can imagine some men money meant for family upkeep they will use everything on their sidechick while the remainder they use it to declear inside beer palour and guzzle the remaining small money with alcohol.if the man has such a character then it would be hard for the children to respect him.Its very rare for a dauther to disrespect her father like that except the father no responsible.
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
na d man wife na im dey responsible for the disrespect wey d dauthers dey give am.but another thing again is the man responsible? hope he isnt the type of man wey he gets his monthly pay he uses all the money on girlfriends and alcohol.u know there some married men with such a habit and when u have such a habit as a father and ur children happen to know u have this habit they cease respecting you.you can imagine some men money meant for family upkeep they will use everything on their sidechick while the remainder they use it to declear inside beer palour and guzzle the remaining small money with alcohol.if the man has such a character then it would be hard for the children to respect him.Its very rare for a dauther to disrespect her father like that except the father no responsible.
bro this man is definition of lower class.. he dey do all these sales rep for big firm in a big market here..

He is a very religious Muslim and I dont think he is the type that keeps side chicks.. bro sheybe na when you chop belle full you go reason side chick..

He earns base on how much 'goods' he sells.. my point is that since he's unable to cater for the needs( he is trying his best tbh) of the family, wife and daughter have lost respect for him..

I agree with you that his wife caused it but you should know that the girl in question would still have no regards for him if the mother no dey fight the man..

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro this man is definition of lower class.. he dey do all these sales rep for big firm in a big market here..

He is a very religious Muslim and I dont think he is the type that keeps side chicks.. bro sheybe na when you chop belle full you go reason side chick..

He earns base on how much 'goods' he sells.. my point is that since he's unable to cater for the needs( he is trying his best tbh) of the family, wife and daughter have lost respect for him..

I agree with you that his wife caused it but you should know that the girl in question would still have no regards for him if the mother no dey fight the man..

then if he"s trying his best and not wasting the money on other women then na im wife dey turn the dauthers against the man.u always experience such when u marry a bad woman.this one is a lesson to other guys to know the type of woman dey want to marry.see somebody create one thread saying his fiancee maltreats his gateman and aski9ng if its ok he marries such a woman cheesy.u marry such a woman like that she will turn ur children against u and even poison u sef.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
then if he"s trying his best and not wasting the money on other women then na im wife dey turn the dauthers against the man.u always experience such when u marry a bad woman.this one is a lesson to other guys to know the type of woman dey want to marry.see somebody create one thread saying his fiancee maltreats his gateman and aski9ng if its ok he marries such a woman cheesy.u marry such a woman like that she will turn ur children against u and even poison u sef.

Also one needs to be financially capable before going into marriage..

There is nothing like supporting wife..

Note; a lady might support you if she sees the 'happy day ' coming very soon..

If she doesn't see anything positive coming your way bro, na then u go know her true color..
And she would be more bitter if she gets no where to go again ( if she don born plenty)

And the bitter truth is, every lady is submissive, having MONEY is one of the things that make her submissive

5 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
InfinityFabric:

I guess 1000brains is the minimum, you're @ 22. Not good! Not good!

1. I changed the title
2. I posted another line based on the changed title
3. U don goofed m8.

My point is: the post is only for struggling bachelors and they should take struggle serious. The moment they're OK, they won't have issues even such cases arrive.

With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to confuse u and not to confuse u that u were confused when u confusingly wrote that non related confusion above.
lol.... Have you taken your medication? Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hollasmall:
God saved me this year sha. All my plan for go down the drain
abeg Share your testimony with us.
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

Also one needs to be financially capable before going into marriage..

There is nothing like supporting wife..

Note; a lady might support you if she sees the 'happy day ' coming very soon..

If she doesn't see anything positive coming your way bro, na then u go know her true color..
And she would be more bitter if she gets no where to go again ( if she don born plenty)

And the bitter truth is, every lady is submissive, having MONEY is one of the things that make her submissive
not all the time..there some women even when the man spends and pays for everything in the house they still disrespect him but not in his presence.behind his back they might tag him a foolish man and still cheat on him.Have u not seen cases where a man goes to work then his wife will bring her lover into the house and have sex with the lover in the same bedroom she shares with the husband? it happens all the time.Did u not hear the story that happened in benin city of one wife that connived with her pastor to murder her husband in cold blood? She"s a house wife and the husband was quite wealthy and working in NNPC.The lady had all the comfort and yet she planned with her pastor that she was having an affair with to murder her husband and collect the money and run away.The killed the poor man and put his body inside his car and set the car ablaze.Luckily they were caught red handed.Look if u marry a bad woman no matter what u do will appease her.If u like carry her every month to dubai on vacation na wetin dey her mind she go do u cheesy.There are poor men whose wives treat them well nau.Its not about using money to spoil a woman that will make her like u oo.Just pray na good woman u end up with..thats the coco.When u see signs that your girlfriends has a trait of a wicked woman then run as fast as ur legs can carry u.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by InfinityFabric: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
22brains:
lol.... Have you taken your medication? Hahahaha
Haha, on a lighter note I got what u said but it doesn't address my point. It addresses your original post's.
Sorry if you're still confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
not all the time..there some women even when the man spends and pays for everything in the house they still disrespect him but not in his presence.behind his back they might tag him a foolish man and still cheat on him.Have u not seen cases where a man goes to work then his wife will bring her lover into the house and have sex with the lover in the same bedroom she shares with the husband? it happens all the time.Did u not hear the story that happened in benin city of one wife that connived with her pastor to murder her husband in cold blood? She"s a house wife and the husband was quite wealthy and working in NNPC.The lady had all the comfort and yet she planned with her pastor that she was having an affair with to murder her husband and collect the money and run away.The killed the poor man and put his body inside his car and set the car ablaze.Luckily they were caught red handed.Look if u marry a bad woman no matter what u do will appease her.If u like carry her every month to dubai on vacation na wetin dey her mind she go do u cheesy.There are poor men whose wives treat them well nau.Its not about using money to spoil a woman that will make her like u oo.Just pray na good woman u end up with..thats the coco.When u see signs that your girlfriends has a trait of a wicked woman then run as fast as ur legs can carry u.

If you read my post clearly ,I said having money is one of the things that make a woman submissive to you

No matter how your wife one take respect you reach, If you are not financially responsible, bro forget it, u are on a long thing.. u cant satisfy woman but you can compel her to do your will..

If a lady is giving you a full support when you are broke, then note, it is either of the following
1. She's convinced herself that you have brighter future and she would eventually be the utmost beneficiary
2.she is keeping you till she gets a better offer
3.she herself doesnt have any value..by no value, I mean
a.she is very ugly
b. She is broke herself
c.she gets no one wey dey toast am
d. She has one or two issues she knows no one would keep up with it except u..

Money and self worth make you command respect..

But when you dont have money, you will only be demanding for respect

And to the last part of your post, that she has a good Character before marriage doesnt mean she cant change after marriage...

To keep them under control
1. Get money
2. Swallow redpill ( self worth)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

If you read my post clearly ,I said having money is one of the things that make a woman submissive to you

No matter how your wife one take respect you reach, If you are not financially responsible, bro forget it, u are on a long thing.. u cant satisfy woman but you can compel her to do your will..

If a lady is giving you a full support when you are broke, then note, it is either of the following
1. She's convinced herself that you have brighter future and she would eventually be the utmost beneficiary
2.she is keeping you till she gets a better offer
3.she herself doesnt have any value..by no value, I mean
a.she is very ugly
b. She is broke herself
c.she gets no one wey dey toast am
d. She has one or two issues she knows no one would keep up with it except u..

Money and self worth make you command respect..

But when you dont have money, you will only be demanding for respect

And to the last part of your post, that she has a good Character before marriage doesnt mean she cant change after marriage...

To keep them under control
1. Get money
2. Swallow redpill ( self worth)
abeg abeg remove ugly among the options cheesy
who told u ladies who are not that attractive dont have their own admirers begging them for relationship
any lady who is ugly and telling u that men are not giving her attention is lying to you.
In naija a lady can be so ugly and revolting looking and men will still be chasing her.If a mad woman in the streets of naija can still get the attention of a man is it an unattractive woman dat is at least well dressed and sane that wont get the attention of a man? cheesy.Nigerian ladies in nigeria are even lucky cos no matter how ugly some of them can be men still chase them but in the western world its a different story.In the west u can be very beautiful with killer curves and men wont still look ur way.Let some naija sistas in the western world tell u how lonely they are and u will even start crying for them.for western world u dont have that time to be forming and playing hard to get like in naija cos if a man asks u out then consider urself lucky.Na only naija i dey see very ugly looking girls feeling fly and guys will be rolling on the floor for her grin grin grin calling her my queen and my princess ..in short in naija its even the ugly ones who form pass the attractive ones grin.As for self worth i totally agree on this.If as a man u have ur self worth then with a little money the woman will respect u.But then even though u get plenty money and u still behave like a fool splashing all ur money around..the woman wont respect u oo.she will just chop ur money and call u mumu behind ur behind ur back cheesy.Having self worth or wat u guys call redpill is key to getting that respect.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
you dont have any point atall.. a broke man shouldnot have anything to do in relationship..
by being broke i mean not being able to cater for 2 mouths conveniently and comfortably... you dont need to be dangote before going into relationship, but be financially capable to take care of basic things...

so long as a man can cater for his own food, water, clothing and shelter then this man has all the requirements in his life to look for a gf (who equally should possess these same requirements). there are many men out there who are broke after PAYING the rent, PAYING the bills, PAYING for monthly food, etc. dont get it twisted!

the bolded is not an advice.. it is very dangerous and morally wrong.. to avoid things like heartbreaks, incapability, distractions, setting for low standards and emotional tortures, it is better to steer clear...

the above i wrote is just as useful as abstinence/condoms etc... believing that a man shouldnt have a gf (and/or have sex with her), unless he is ready to have kids, is today's joke.

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:

abeg abeg remove ugly among the option
who told u ladies who are not that attractive dont have their own admirers begging them for relationship
any lady who is ugly and telling u that men are not giving her attention is lying to you.
In naija a lady can be so ugly and revolting looking and men will still be chasing her.If a mad woman in the streets of naija can still get the attention of a man is it an unattractive woman dat is at least well dressed and sane that wont get the attention of a man? cheesy.Nigerian ladies in nigeria are even lucky cos no matter how ugly some of them can be men still chase them but in the western world its a different story.In the west u can be very beautiful with killer curves and men wont still look ur way.Let some naija sistas in the western world tell u how lonely they are and u will even start crying for them.for western world u dont have that time to be forming and playing hard to get like in naija cos if a man asks u out then consider urself lucky.Na only naija i dey see very ugly looking girls feeling fly and guys will be rolling on the floor for her grin grin grin in short in naija its even the ugly ones who form pass the attractive ones grin.As for self worth i totally agree on this.If as a man u have ur self worth then with a little money the woman will respect u.But then even though u get plenty money and u still behave like a fool splashing all ur money around..the woman wont respect u oo.she will just chop ur money and call u mumu behind ur behind ur back cheesy.Having self worth or wat u guys call redpill is key to getting that respect.
lol be like say u no no say ugly get grade sha grin

Also not all men are interested in being her true friend bro.. most just want to chop and go..but if she's smart enough, she would pin one of them down grin... and tbh, most men here really dont have taste when it comes to pussy..

See me too, if I see say u no dey my standard and taste, na night I go dey fhuck u.. abi make I kuku carry u go where dem no know me grin..
Every guy wanna settle with a beautiful girl but trust me, most ugly girls know this and they would try everything to make u stay grin.. she would be the one forcing relationship on them though ( now relate this with my point of having no one to toast her)..

And u see ehn, bro , in naija right now mumu don dey reduce oo, most guys don dey swallow redpills back2back grin coupled with hustling spirit ..

I learnt u dey one of these Caribbeans countries, meself go like japa from this country oloun.. Abi make I kuku reason dubai or Malay first? grin ,,,,i just one set my education here first ..chai, I just dey imagine myself fhucking premium pussy ... not Lagos-Ibadan Express wey we get here grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol be like say u no no say ugly get grade sha grin

Also not all men are interested in being her true friend bro.. most just want to chop and go..but if she's smart enough, she would pin one of them down grin... and tbh, most men here really dont have taste when it comes to pussy..

See me too, if I see say u no dey my standard and taste, na night I go dey fhuck u.. abi make I kuku carry u go where dem no know me grin..
Every guy wanna settle with a beautiful girl but trust me, most ugly girls know this and they would try everything to make u stay grin.. she would be the one forcing relationship on them though ( now relate this with my point of having no one to toast her)..

And u see ehn, bro , in naija right now mumu don dey reduce oo, most guys don dey swallow redpills back2back grin coupled with hustling spirit ..

I learnt u dey one of these Caribbeans countries, meself go like japa from this country oloun.. Abi make I kuku reason dubai or Malay first? grin ,,,,i just one set my education here first ..chai, I just dey imagine myself fhucking premium pussy ... not Lagos-Ibadan Express wey we get here grin

yea i dey one of the islands here cheesy..lemme give u an example here.their girls here are quite attractive but many of their men na just to chop and run be their own cheesy..their character is just like black american men wen it comes to women matter.their ladies have the desire to marry but the guys after promising marriage na just to chop and run..and these are beautiful girls oo.na naija i see say we guys dey carry woman matter for head cheesy.a guy in naija will start sponsoring a girl from jss1 to 400 or 500 level cos the girl promised him marriage..for here wich man get that time do such cheesy.naija ladies are lucky and its a pity many naija ladies take such attention for granted.for here wich man go get time to dey do night call for a girl and dey sing poem for her like we do in naija grin.u will see a basic looking chick with no attractiveness whatsoever even double dating.she will have queue of men hoping and waiting that she says yes to them..she go get men wey dey pay her weekly and montly maintanance fee cheesy.For here a girl will have to work or her parents look after her cos if not she wont be able to pay her bills.no man here is ready to be giving a woman maintanance fee except if that woman is his wife or maybe babymama and in some cases some men even refuse to take care of their baby mama cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so long as a man can cater for his own food, water, clothing and shelter then this man has all the requirements in his life to look for a gf (who equally should possess these same requirements). there are many men out there who are broke after PAYING the rent, PAYING the bills, PAYING for monthly food, etc. dont get it twisted

the above i wrote is just as useful as abstinence/condoms etc... believing that a man shouldnt have a gf (and/or have sex with her), unless he is ready to have kids, is today's joke.

Bro the bolded can work in a boy friend- girl friend relationship.. but e no fit work In marriage except you just wanna be living " I dont care" and " I no fit kill myself" life..

Before a man can consider going into marriage .. u MUST be ok to feed atleast 2 mouths bro..

What associates with the word "MAN" no be small thing..

No one is asking you to get money like Davido or anything before going into marriage.. but atleast be capable to provide the basic needs of life for yourself and your prospective family
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
yea i dey one of the islands here cheesy..lemme give u an example here.their girls here are quite attractive but many of their men na just to chop and run be their own cheesy..their character is just like black american men wen it comes to women matter.their ladies have the desire to marry but the guys after promising marriage na just to chop and run..and these are beautiful girls oo.na naija i see say we guys dey carry woman matter for head cheesy.a guy in naija will start sponsoring a girl from jss1 to 400 or 500 level cos the girl promised him marriage..for here wich man get that time do such cheesy.naija ladies are lucky and its a pity many naija ladies take such attention for granted.for here wich man go get time to dey do night call for a girl and dey sing poem for her like we do in naija grin.u will see a basic looking chick with no attractiveness whatsoever even double dating.she will have queue of men hoping and waiting that she says yes to them..she go get men wey dey pay her weekly and montly maintanance fee cheesy.For here a girl will have to work or her parents look after her cos if not she wont be able to pay her bills.no man here is ready to be giving a woman maintanance fee except if that woman is his wife or maybe babymama and in some cases some men even refuse to take care of their baby mama cheesy.
lol...naija girls and shakara..

I just wish every guy here swallows redpill, girls go hear a :om.

Imagine a girl that comes from a poverty stricken family, a girl that cant lift dangote cement, a dull girl that cant hold intellectual conversation, using expensive gadget and living in Eldorado..
If only u know how many girls don tag me stingy grin
And some guys self no dey help matter.. I was preaching redpillsm to a guy two days ago.. he replied me saying " ah ah, eno good oo, dem no dey treat woman like that man, what if someone treats your sister like that " bro , I no kuku reply am, I just off.. cos the guy is a specially created SIMP..
I hate naija girls cos of
They have entitlement mentality
They are lazy
They are selective
... and they are not productive...

I just wish everything set as planned for me.. bro myself go japa if God's willing..

Bitter truth is naija don cast in every aspect..

Individual effort no fit salvage am, na collective responsibility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2020
lefulefu:
chances are the guy would become an okada rider or a molue bus rider to cater for the girl.he shelves his lofty dreams to enter street hustle to cater for the mother and child.worst thing that can happen to a struggling young man.there"s one of my brother"s friend..dis dude made a girl pregnant when he was in his finals.today if u see the guy he looks haggard.dude dat had a nice appearance todays looks like he is 78 yrs old.he is so broke that he now wears his dad"s old clothes the dad wore in the late 60s and early 70s as a youth.sometimes if u see the guy u will just feel sorry for him.for the girl she is hustling selling tomatoes in the market.he is still getting little aid from his family but its not easy for his family catering for the girl and the child plus him since the family aint wealthy.
life is a lesson. He who learn from the mistakes of others will surely go far in life.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
Bro the bolded can work in a boy friend- girl friend relationship.. but e no fit work In marriage except you just wanna be living " I dont care" and " I no fit kill myself" life..

every great union must start somewhere... if both these people have the proper individual life requirements, then they can indeed get married. being married does NOT automatically means you must have kids. 1st marriage then while wifey is on contraception/birth control (until their life situation improves), they can enjoy all the sex they want. et voila!

Before a man can consider going into marriage .. u MUST be ok to feed atleast 2 mouths bro.

i fully disagree... if you have money to feed yourself and wifey has money to feed her own self then both your combined money is enough to feed two mouths (yours and wifey's).... same with shelter etc

What associates with the word "MAN" no be small thing..

this is all in your mind, driven by a misplaced ego. marriage is about a MAN and a WOMAN both striving to get a better life together and raise a family together, in the future, if finances permit. focus on the important word: TOGETHER!

No one is asking you to get money like Davido or anything before going into marriage.. but atleast be capable to provide the basic needs of life for yourself and your prospective family

you and your wife is all the family you need to provide for... only a very foolish man would try to have children while the family (you AND your wife) can only cater for 2 people. its called PRIORITIES OF LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

brother i will rather die than not being able to take care of family... my uncle has a 17 years old daughter and 3 younger ones.. the man and his wife had a fight.. his daughter was telling him to 'go and husle'.. bro this man was practically crying, i furiously lambasted the girl... this is a man that goes out everyday to husle for what these children will eat oo.. he told me he didnt want to see the girl (eldest girl) again.. he said the girl was shouting and supporting his wife in fighting against him just because he couldnt provide much for the family..

the wife and children dont have any iota of respect for the man.. na him go wash cloth by himself and stuffs like that..

i sha beg him and advise him on one or two stuffs...

bro this shit is not a joke i swear.. see, money is the most important in marriage.. there is different between demanding respect and commanding respect... brotherly anyone wey no get the capacity to feed atleast 2 mouths should run from relationship not to talk of marriage.. i cry for this uncle ehn.. naso the girl dey shout at her father "what have you done for me before".. i almost slap her.. embarassed
a great testimony. God bless our hustle. Man no dey expire. A little patience.

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

every great union must start somewhere... if both these people have the proper individual life requirements, then they can indeed get married. being married does NOT automatically means you must have kids. 1st marriage then while wifey is on contraception/birth control (until their life situation improves), they can enjoy all the sex they want. et voila!

i fully disagree... if you have money to feed yourself and wifey has money to feed her own self then both your combined money is enough to feed two mouths (yours and wifey's).... same with shelter etc

this is all in your mind, driven by a misplaced ego. marriage is about a MAN and a WOMAN both striving to get a better life together and raise a family together, in the future, if finances permit. focus on the important word: TOGETHER!

you and your wife is all the family you need to provide for... only a very foolish man would try to have children while the family (you AND your wife) can only cater for 2 people. its called PRIORITIES OF LIFE!

Lol, it is supposed to be exactly what you put up there .. but oga this is Africa, and it with be hard to imbibe western way of handling marriage.. A man is the sole provider in normal Africa marriage settings.. and we can't throw away some parts of this culture.. that is why an average Africa marriage lasts longer than western's....

A man should not wait or hope to be supported by anyone.. instead he should be emotionally and financially balanced on his own ..
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by hunterezi(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
that your guy case would be 1 out of 1000 cases.. also anyone wey don find himself in this position should sit the girl down and talk sense for am.. make two of them 3riple their husle...

kudos to any responsible man with wife and pikin out there.. you people dey try oloun

bro , be like say you know wetin married peeps dey face sha..

Bro, children are blessings ehn. The current sub dean of transport faculty, Lasu and many others I know of get pikin in their early 20s. They stilll made it.

Na God dey bless man o, not by might or intelligence

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2020
hunterezi:

Bro, children are blessings ehn. The current sub dean of transport faculty, Lasu and many others I know of get pikin in their early 20s. They stilll made it.

Na God dey bless man o, not by might or intelligence

Lol, you were talking on when Nigeria "was working" bro.. no be 2020...

And u can marry in 20s if you have what it takes go ahead . But turning blind eyes to the needful and expecting God to do wonders is plain stupidity... no be only you dey call God,

Person do the needful gan, things still hard not to talk of " God go do am " when you fail to plan , you planning to fail
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol, it is supposed to be exactly what you put up there .. but oga this is Africa, and it with be hard to imbibe western way of handling marriage.. A man is the sole provider in normal Africa marriage settings.. and we can't throw away some parts of this culture.. that is why an average Africa marriage lasts longer than western's....

A man should not wait or hope to be supported by anyone.. instead he should be emotionally and financially balanced on his own ..

women/marriage are the same whether you are in Nigeria or in the west...
- its your misplaced ego that would have you believe that you are the only one that should pay for everything in your family.
- its your misplaced ego that would have you believe that your wife has no responsibility in the family's wellbeing.
- its your misplaced ego that would have you believe that a lazy jobless woman should stay home and watch Telemundo, while you slave away to cater for this good for nothing useless woman.
- marriage is a union where two become ONE. focus on what "one" means.
- Google the words CARE/AFFECTION/UNDERSTANDING/COMMITMENT/LOVE to understand what it takes to be a couple, and not some man in bondage and misery because he decided to share life with a woman. both your salaries should go towards the family's wellbeing. both should "work" for the wellbeing of that said family. both should strive to make that family better.
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by otis3(m): 2:25am On Jul 04, 2020
this discussion is one of the most important determinant of a man's journey at the most crucial phase in life.....same thing happens to different people in a different way at different time.hence don't expect the same outcome.....women are not stable so also is life.a man might be balling today before marriage earning all the respect and money eyed loves and get broke tommorow what do u think is going to be, same love and respect?...well you can't be certain of the outcome.
there are different pathways to life
And we are all different people hence we can't generalize the discussion.....the truth is ,don't give birth at all if you can't provide the neccessary childcare support.because a Dean gave birth at 20's doesn't mean you should do the same, remember we are not the same due to many factors.
Tips
Manage your life in such a way that you have less to regret about later on......

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by BabbanBura(m): 2:35am On Jul 04, 2020
22brains:
In our struggle to become successful, we meet so many roadblocks and things that want to stop us from attaining our goals in life. Somehow, when all these problems and roadblocks hit us, we also manage to find a way to defeat the problems and continue with our hustle and life.

The 1 mistake that would destroy your life as a man is getting a girl pregnant when you are still struggling. As a lady, if you get pregnant to a man who is still struggling like you, it is game over for both of you. It's only the grace of God that would see you guys out of that situation.

Some would say it's a lie, how will getting a girl pregnant destroy my life? Well, I will give your couple of reasons why it will destroy your life.

When you are not financially stable and you find yourself in this ugly situation, it makes you lose focus. If you have a dream you want to pursue, it will be difficult for you to continue chasing those dreams. Don't pay attention to the movies that make you believe you can still make it after impregnating a girl. The chances of you making it is slim because the money that was supposed to go into your plans will end up going into what you didn't plan for.

The girl giving birth to the baby will help to increase your chances of not making it. This is because you are no longer taking care of yourself alone but two extra human beings. It gets more frustrating when your monthly income is very poor. You won't be able to save, you will be in debt and regrets will engross your thoughts.

The girl on her own side is not safe as well because all her plans in life are now shattered. She will have to take care of the baby until the child is able to walk and start school. She will not be able to chase her dreams because her baby comes first. The lives of these two individuals who are involved in this situation are already in danger.

I have a brother who got a girl pregnant. I told him that, this action if yours would affect you and the plans you have. He thought I was lying when I said that to him. Today, he is realizing the things I told him.

In conclusion, For you to not destroy your future as a hustling man, don't impregnate a girl. This saying goes to the girls as well, don't get pregnant for any man if you want successfully chase your dreams without having to think that you have a burden to carry. If you must engage in anything intimate with anyone, make sure you are well protected to avoid stories that touches.

Nice one Bro. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2020
22brains:
helpers come in diversity. But the help from a woman is suspicious. She fit turn the man to her slave. A quashed destiny.
lol ode

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Fokosobo:

This is disgusting, i strongly hate men that behave this way and i hope you are not one of such men? when you were doing it, what were you expecting? why not use CD or abstain completely from sex.
what if he's such a man? does he need approval from you to live his life? you Nigerians are funny Sha... smh who you're strongly hate for such men help?

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by AfroKnight: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Well said OP.

A couple of up and coming singers I knew growing up, made this mistake. They never had time to promote their craft after the babies started coming.

When a child comes into play, all your spectacular dreams must be set aside if you are a responsible but struggling parent. Knacking is sweet but raising a baby when you can hardly afford your rent is not sweet. It’s easier if you have parents who are willing to help care for your baby and babymama.

Nothing like say you wan go do full time masters or another program. Your focus is your child. So you must start earning in the meantime.

A struggling man has to focus on raising his income to something substantial and stable. It’s almost a matter of life and death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- its your misplaced ego that would have you believe that you are the only one that should pay for everything in your family.
- its your misplaced ego that would have you believe that your wife has no responsibility in the family's wellbeing.
- its your misplaced ego that would have you believe that a lazy jobless woman should stay home and watch Telemundo, while you slave away to cater for this good for nothing useless woman.
- Google the words CARE/AFFECTION/UNDERSTANDING/COMMITMENT/LOVE to understand what it takes to be a couple, and not some man in bondage and misery because he decided to share life with a woman. both your salaries should go towards the family's wellbeing. both should "work" for the wellbeing of that said family. both should strive to make that family better.

Like I've said.. what you posted above is the normal way it supposed to be.. but we are in Nigeria for goodness sake....

Let's learn to face the reality... a man is the SOLE provider in the family ..your wife can only support to some extent... u cant be sharing Bill's equally in normal Africa marriage settings if you still wanna maintain your respect from your wife and family...
And mind you, western world train their women to be self reliance..
Why do women get child support from the men in the western world self? Sheybi dem dey work to, why dem no fit dey raise the kids singlehandedly when they divorce.. that goes to show you that when it comes to FINANCE, there is no equality between the two genders atleast in this part of the world..

But feminism is what is going to ruin an average naija girls who believe they are equal with men in relationship..whereas they'll keep silence when it comes to equal financial contribution... now tell me is that not pure hypocrisy on their part?? ...

U geh ma point now

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2020
.chai, I just dey imagine myself fhucking premium pussy ... not Lagos-Ibadan Express wey we get here grin

[/quote]Chaiiiii you Don finish naija girls. But have you seen how ugly p*ssy is?
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol...naija girls and shakara..

I just wish every guy here swallows redpill, girls go hear a :om.

Imagine a girl that comes from a poverty stricken family, a girl that cant lift dangote cement, a dull girl that cant hold intellectual conversation, using expensive gadget and living in Eldorado..
If only u know how many girls don tag me stingy grin
And some guys self no dey help matter.. I was preaching redpillsm to a guy two days ago.. he replied me saying " ah ah, eno good oo, dem no dey treat woman like that man, what if someone treats your sister like that " bro , I no kuku reply am, I just off.. cos the guy is a specially created SIMP..
I hate naija girls cos of
They have entitlement mentality
They are lazy
They are selective
... and they are not productive...

I just wish everything set as planned for me.. bro myself go japa if God's willing..

Bitter truth is naija don cast in every aspect..

Individual effort no fit salvage am, na collective responsibility
it will even shock u more that such girls livinmg lavish are not even living off richmen but guys who are managing and ensuring the girls are living comfortable.i know some guys wey dey mould block and carry cement and they money they make in a day from such hard work na girl dem dey lavish am on grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

well said cheesy and most men who insist their wives must stay home while they go out to hustle they dont even know that wen someone is idle it will affect such a person.how can someone just sitdown from morning till night watching telemondo cheesy...no exercise,nothing..just sitting down like a statue and only moving wen she wants to eat grin.at least the smarter ones insist their husbands opens a stall for them where they can sell provisions and hence have something doing unlike the lazy ones who just sit down watching zee world and gossiping cheesy.wen the husband lost im job or his business collapses thats wen the real suffering starts since his wife has no skill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.