Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span (5683 Views)

7 Little But Important Things That Have Made Several Students Fail Their ICAN / 7 Little But Very Important Things You Need To Take Note Of... / This Animal Lives For Only 24 Hours// Shortest Life Span Ever�� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Raymeskey: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
hardbody:

Lol. Bros Na year by year. Before long your experience for this estate go long like my own too cheesy cheesy
Lolz
I been visitors since 2k12 b4 I manage one plot 2k18
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by hardbody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Raymeskey:

Lolz
I been visitors since 2k12 b4 I manage one plot 2k18

I quick buy land. Fence am. I dey enter dey commot as i like. Enjoy
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by NobleSeed(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
But in this part of our world them no won hear moderation...
But how wish moderation fit work,even bubu for like leave office Na. Because nothing dey work for this country
Goldencheese:
grin grin grin

You just talk wetin dey my mind. How person go do? You hustle hard, you no sleep, they say e bad. You say OK make you sleep, rest wella, they say na heart problem e go be o. Then you eat plenty, who sai, you dodge breakfast, they say na yourself you dey do. Na so I being read one material like that. E just condemn all kinds of fish including catfish, na im I carry am trowey. Na God hand we dey. The thing be say moderation good for life sha.

1 Like

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by jericco1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very informative cool
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Liposure: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Shebi all the people who died this year na this thing kii them?
probably. you neva can tell
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Liposure:
probably. you neva can tell
Okay nah
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Liposure: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Okay nah
btw, you look nice
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Obakashdee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That mean die dey call you. Which food would you like us to cook that day. grin grin
Better stop watching tv and sleeping so as to Balance it. Except you are planning to die soon grin grin

Haha e go balance soon
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Minjim: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
This must be some joke.

Sleeping too much
Not getting enough sleep

What do we do now ?
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Liposure:
btw, you look nice
Thank you my brother
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Raymeskey: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
hardbody:

I quick buy land. Fence am. I dey enter dey commot as i like. Enjoy
grin grin
You smart
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by coronavirus19: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
NobleSeed:
Na were we go stand my people?
Take small them say e no good for body,take too much them say is bad for your health, no take at all them say your health is at risk..
Hmm this one is strong.
Las Las Na God go see us through.
That is why my people go talk "This world no balance"
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Manuel69: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sleep too much problem. No sleep problem.
Omo, something must kill a man jare
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by raphy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What's weird about it?
pls make it short n simple we know you are congeniality..just free some space.

to the topic all na wash do wht you love doing don't mind this oyinbo na them body no like food.
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
raphy:

pls make it short n simple we know you are congeniality..just free some space.

to the topic all na wash do wht you love doing don't mind this oyinbo na them body no like food.
What do you need space for please? You want build community school for the space?.
LOL
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by jom28gy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
So what do we do then?
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by raphy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What do you need space for please? You want build community school for the space?.
LOL

lol savage correct clap back
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by NobleSeed(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
E no true true balance bro
coronavirus19:

That is why my people go talk "This world no balance"
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by RuggedSniper: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Youngpharmz:
We’re not going to be considering the stuff we already know like smoking, alcohol and drugs. Instead, we will be looking at what most people don’t regard as dangerous; the things we do everyday without paying any regard whatsoever to the negative impacts on our health. These things build up over years and impact strongly with time.

Skipping breakfast
Skipping breakfast is bad for your heath. Eating at the start of the day is of great importance to your body. Breakfast Lowers the risk of diabetes.
According to various studies, missing breakfast regularly can lead to the developing of type 2 diabetes as it may cause to chronic insulin resistance. Without having breakfast the insulin levels can drop and then spike after lunch, which might increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Breakfast improves metabolism

Sitting too much
Sitting limits the number of calories you burn, increases your risk of weight gain.
The fewer calories you burn, the more likely you are to gain weight. According to few studies, sitting too much is linked to few muscle and joint complications. Sedentary lifestyle has always been linked to disease especially when associated with TV binge watching.

Watching too much Tv
As harmless as it seems, you risk being obese and diabetic when you watch too much TV. A close survey of individuals who spend a lot of time on TV showed that they eat a lot of junk food. You may find yourself taking in a lot of fat that is not good for your health. A research made by Harvard shows that too much TV watching is linked to 49% higher risk of heart attack, stroke and death.

Sleeping too much
Apart from the fact that oversleeping renders you less productive, it also increases your chance of having a heart disease. In The Nurses’ Health Study involving nearly 72,000 women, A careful analysis of the data from that study showed that women who slept nine to 11 hours per night were 38% more likely to have coronary heart disease than women who slept eight hours. Researchers have not yet identified a reason for the connection between oversleeping and heart disease. In some studies, there’s a correlation between oversleeping and obesity.

Being grumpy all the time
No one likes to be around a grumpy fellow, they don’t socialize properly and find it difficult to make connections, but that’s not the only issue with being grumpy.

A new study, published in the BMC Public Health journal, carried out by scientists in Finland suggests that there is a direct link between a person’s level of pessimism and their risk of heart disease. Their research looked at over 2,200 middle-aged women and men over a period of 11 years. During this time 121 died of heart disease and there was a correlation between these people and their outlook on life.

Salt imbalance
Taking too much salt raises your blood pressure, salt will always cause a rise in blood pressure when taken improperly. Over time, if continued, it can make you very liable to hypertension.

Consistently staying up late and not getting enough sleep
Consistently staying up late and not getting enough sleep linked to higher blood pressure. In a 2013 study in the journal Chronobiology International, researchers found that “evening types” were 30% more likely than “morning types” to have high blood pressure, even after they controlled for participants’ total amount of sleep and sleep quality. It also diminishes brain functionality.
Source: https://healthward.xyz/blog
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
hardbody:

Lol. Bros Na year by year. Before long your experience for this estate go long like my own too cheesy cheesy
Lol... Nawa 4 una o
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Ifeoluwa965: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Okay this is shocking
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Ifeoluwa965: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
How true na?
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thanks bro
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by gene7(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amazing book
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Ifeoluwa965: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Okay this book is really worth it
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Very informative
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Very true
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2020
tongue
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by gene7(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Get enlightened
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by jUeLiZ: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Shebi all the people who died this year na this thing kii them?
hhaahaha,,,this year every death na covid o...d just d accused d poor virus especially fr naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident / Need Unilorin New Updated List / Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.