Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

SEO Settings For Blog To Get High Rank On Google In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Settings For Blog To Get High Rank On Google In 2020 (209 Views)

Basic SEO Tips And Guidelines For Blog In 2022 - Tuplea / New Samsung Max VPN Settings For MTN Youtube Video Streaming Pack / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Settings For Blog To Get High Rank On Google In 2020 by naumankhan2192: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2020
[b]SEO For Blog
[/b]Seo of the blog contains two things which are on-page SEO and off-page SEO. On-page SEO is defined at your content quality where you need to write optimized content and need to add some values. In the off-page SEO, we need to create backlinks for our article and add our articles to other places. If you complete all above the SEO then don't stop so here are some other SEO that may need to add in our blog. To make our blog search engine friendly we need to add some other values that we are going to learn below.
Blog Title
[/b]the blog title is mainly because it covers all your blogs. Make sure your blog title should be attractive because 60% of users engaged with the blog title. If your blog title is revealed to your blog niche then there is more chance to rank it in google and more possibility to get organic traffic. So be careful when you create your blog title.
[b]Also Read: How To Increased Domain Authority

[b]Blog domain
[/b]the blog domain is also the main factor to rank blog. if your domain name is according to the niche it will easy to rank your blog. While buying a custom try to buy a short name domain.
[b]Adding labels
[/b]labels are considered tags in blogging. Labels are used to navigate your blog article. Adding these tags help you to reach on the search console. I will be recommended you don't forget to add tags for the post. Labels help your blog to crawl easily by google search console. and fast crawling help you rank well the google.

Custom robot tags
[/b]custom robot tags are used to the indexed article on the search engine.you will find this setting as default doesn't try to change .it will not become any changes for you so leave them and go on.
[b]Article Heading
[/b]article heading performs the main role to rank an article because it is the main thing in your article depend. These heading tags consist of h1,h2,h3, and h4.fter heading of the article you can use the subheading for your blog. Make sure your subheading is related to your heading.

[b]Search Description
[/b]while writing content for the blog you can use a custom search description for your blog. But I will not be recommended for you. Because it will not rank well on the search engine. So make it by defaults because google will show search descriptions according to the user search queries.
[b]Visit To My Blog: Pro Blogging Platform
Re: SEO Settings For Blog To Get High Rank On Google In 2020 by Nayturalistic: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
naumankhan2192:
[b]SEO For Blog
[/b]Seo of the blog contains two things which are on-page SEO and off-page SEO. On-page SEO is defined at your content quality where you need to write optimized content and need to add some values. In the off-page SEO, we need to create backlinks for our article and add our articles to other places. If you complete all above the SEO then don't stop so here are some other SEO that may need to add in our blog. To make our blog search engine friendly we need to add some other values that we are going to learn below.
Blog Title
[/b]the blog title is mainly because it covers all your blogs. Make sure your blog title should be attractive because 60% of users engaged with the blog title. If your blog title is revealed to your blog niche then there is more chance to rank it in google and more possibility to get organic traffic. So be careful when you create your blog title.
[b]Also Read: How To Increased Domain Authority

[b]Blog domain
[/b]the blog domain is also the main factor to rank blog. if your domain name is according to the niche it will easy to rank your blog. While buying a custom try to buy a short name domain.
[b]Adding labels
[/b]labels are considered tags in blogging. Labels are used to navigate your blog article. Adding these tags help you to reach on the search console. I will be recommended you don't forget to add tags for the post. Labels help your blog to crawl easily by google search console. and fast crawling help you rank well the google.

Custom robot tags
[/b]custom robot tags are used to the indexed article on the search engine.you will find this setting as default doesn't try to change .it will not become any changes for you so leave them and go on.
[b]Article Heading
[/b]article heading performs the main role to rank an article because it is the main thing in your article depend. These heading tags consist of h1,h2,h3, and h4.fter heading of the article you can use the subheading for your blog. Make sure your subheading is related to your heading.

[b]Search Description
[/b]while writing content for the blog you can use a custom search description for your blog. But I will not be recommended for you. Because it will not rank well on the search engine. So make it by defaults because google will show search descriptions according to the user search queries.
[b]Visit To My Blog: Pro Blogging Platform

Sup brov.. can you put my records and profile on Google.. music wise.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Admob On A New Website? / Please, I Need A Plugin To Pull News To My Blog Like Cybersyn / How To Create A Social Media Like Instagram 2020- Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.