Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu (25580 Views)

APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by flexyrule(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Jipen
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by joelag: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2020
A politically motivated condolence visit.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Ihunwo123: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Don't have much to say, I guess his trying to restrategise on how to get the party back and with his loyalist but I think the other factions won't agree his peace deal

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by emperor863(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
My question is has Tinubu rule any south east before? Why this hatred from the pigs?

They hold him responsible for the loss of the drunken master in the 2015 elections. Meanwhile, the major causalities, (GEJ and the south south) have moved on with their lives but they will always remain behind with a burning hatred for a man who does not even care about their existence.

20 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by greall12(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Chlerion: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Jagaban!

The destroyer of Jonathan
The executioner of PDP
The iconoclast of all corrupt politicians

The political God father of northern and eastern leaders combined.

6 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Omar09(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Franchasng you are somewhere in the background reading all the post on NL... Come out wherever you are! Lol....

No mind me oh.... Just deh where you deh... I just want stretch some pipu leg
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by desgiezd(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
To console him on his loss of Relevance

Let them stroke his ego make him think he is still important and have nothing to fear, so he keeps assisting them with his bullion vans and touts

when 2023 reach if covid never kill am
use heart attack from his shock loss to hospitalise him

To all of us it won't be shocking but to him

E go shock am

#Say no to God fatherism, #say no to old politicians to whom politics is the only source of livelihood...for their entire family... They will suck us dry

Hatred is in your DNA but the more you hate him the higher he goes. If anyone in your family has attained half of what he has attained, you will be walking literally on air!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by ekestic1976(f): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Throwback:
See below why they hate Tinubu and are always eager to show support to those who oppose Tinubu within his own party.

They will argue with you that he is irrelevant, yet they acknowledge his worth inadvertently.

They are actually hoping he will fight back so the party is destroyed for their own partisan benefit.

Can you love someone who is singularly responsible for breaking your backbone?

So they must bring down Tinubu who smartly has avoided their backbone, so their aimless threats appear only as hushed whispers.

Igbo man thinking for Yoruba politician that they claim is irrelevant, yet they are hoping on him to destroy APC for them.

To what end?

So they can eat in the night when they did not work in the day, and wasted 16yrs of national live even to the extent of looting the funds for their own uncompleted party headquarters.

You so ably got this right. Two glasses of Hennessy for you tonight at the usual place at Nicon Noga.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by IamDavid(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2020
maak400:
Tinubu made a grand mistake supporting buhari in 2015 despite knowing fully well that buhari is incompetent to lead naija to the promise land. With so many quality and world class personalities we have in this nation, it still baffles me how tinubu decided that bubu is our best option. Now the country is in shambles, insecurity and poverty reign supreme in the land. The only way out for this country to avoid total collapse is restructuring or peaceful separation.
There's nothing like peaceful separation, it can't happen. I so much hate this administration too, but Jonathan's wasn't spectacular too. As far as I am concerned, Obasanjo is the last great president we had. Late Yar Adua was promising too (RIP). I pray and hope for the best in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by israelmao(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Peace on the surface,trouble in the deep.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by StreetFight: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
To pass a vote of confidence on him as their permanent National leader, snap with him, pretend to listen to his advice, and laugh at him when they return to their hotel rooms

Like Atikuchukwu the Adamawa Bobrisky and Bukola Mesujamba Saraki did, now they are both jobless and frustrated. The Jagaban has retired them. Atikuchukwu cannot even pay his staff Salaries again because the Jagaban has stopped free money for Atikuchukwu. Saraki is now living in his in-law house because the Jagaban and his boys has locked up all Saraki's illegally acquired properties and even pulled down Saraki's father's illegally acquired house in Ilorin.

Even the Yoruba foolish elders called Afenifere who colluded with the Yoruba prodigal son Obasanjo to fight Tinubu, the Jagaban pulled out of Afenifere's party called AD and retired them all together with their party AD. Now INEC has even deregistered AD. So, ignore the Jagaban and regret the rest of your life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by IamDavid(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2020
emperor863:

They hold him responsible for the loss of the drunken master in the 2015 elections. Meanwhile, the major causalities, (GEJ and the south south) have moved on with their lives but they will always remain behind with a burning hatred for a man who does not even care of their existence.
The truth is harsh. You just spoke the truth.

8 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by bigpicture001: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Throwback:
See below why they hate Tinubu and are always eager to show support to those who oppose Tinubu within his own party.

They will argue with you that he is irrelevant, yet they acknowledge his worth inadvertently.

They are actually hoping he will fight back so the party is destroyed for their own partisan benefit.

Can you love someone who is singularly responsible for breaking your backbone?

So they must bring down Tinubu who smartly has avoided their backbone, so their aimless threats appear only as hushed whispers.

Igbo man thinking for Yoruba politician that they claim is irrelevant, yet they are hoping on him to destroy APC for them.

To what end?

So they can eat in the night when they did not work in the day, and wasted 16yrs of national life even to the extent of looting the funds for their own uncompleted party headquarters.

Won't you leave Igbos alone for once..? Have u seen a page where Igbos attack yorubas on this thread... Haven't you grown past what your grandfather told you... Guess you don't have a job. You are hating them, they are progressing!

Na WA ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by shankara7: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2020
So this Governor actually left his state governance job he was elected for and is facing party chairmanship job.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by bigpicture001: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2020
IamDavid:

There's nothing like peaceful separation, it can't happen. I so much hate this administration too, but Jonathan's wasn't spectacular too. As far as I am concerned, Obasanjo is the last great president we had. Late Yar Adua was promising too (RIP). I pray and hope for the best in 2023.

You never followed Joan like u followed bubu when he was president.... Mayb you join during multiple attacks on him close to the elections or you think iweala wins those awards for fancy..?

Sh doesn't put her foot wrong and sh shone more in Jonathan Era Dan obj era
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by SirToby(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Let them stroke his ego make him think he is still important and have nothing to fear, so he keeps assisting them with his bullion vans and touts

E go shock am

#Say no to God fatherism, #say no to old politicians to whom politics is the only source of livelihood...for their entire family... They will suck us dry
It is you and your household that covid will kill

8 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by maak400: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2020
IamDavid:

Yes truth be told, Jonathan wasn’t spectacular in anyway but Tinubu should have used his influence and wealth to support a credible and competent leader apart from buhari.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2020
jofatek:
Though am not a fan of Jagaban but that nigga is very intelligent when it comes to politics. I think Nigerians are angry with him because he engineered the downfall of Jonathan (failure) and brought Buhari (failure) to power.....
Nigerians are angry with him? Which Nigerians? My friend be specific

4 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Adgideon(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

E go shock am

and you will live 4ever

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Halleluyah121(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Love him or hate him, Tinubu has made men.

11 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

E go shock am

Won't they go to the yEast and visit those losers who can never produce the president of Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Basic123: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2020
jofatek:
Though am not a fan of Jagaban but that nigga is very intelligent when it comes to politics. I think Nigerians are angry with him because he engineered the downfall of Jonathan (failure) and brought Buhari (failure) to power.....
IGBO people and PDP members not Nigerians
choose your words right

6 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2020
I Love JAGABAN

6 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Exc2000: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Jagaban of Africa

5 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Basic123: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

E go shock am

2 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by HundredWays(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Chlerion:
You're a meon....Tinubu is greater than northern and eastern leaders put together. We will cut you into pieces at the right time.
northern leaders are bigger than Nigeria cool
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Lashist(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
My question is has Tinubu rule any south east before? Why this hatred from the pigs?
Lol. One way or the other tinubu and other corrupt old politicians whether from East or West have affected the country and its better then retire...tomorrow a mumu like you will be saying black lives matter but you can come here to call people pigs cheesy
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by DEROX: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
grin mods delete this post very early this morning why na we ndi potopoto haters don't like it pls

5 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Lashist(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Chlerion:
You're a meon....Tinubu is greater than northern and eastern leaders put together. We will cut you into pieces at the right time.
He might be greater than all politicians combined but how have supporting these politicians online helped your life..have they directly given you part of their loots cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles / Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.