Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? (16720 Views)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Madu2013(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
domnwan:
I have that as take home monthly yet am not satisfied.....let join politics so that we can siphon public funds together

My plan is to later retire in politics though not to siphon money but to help my constituency.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by ford101: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ekg911:
palm oil business na blockchain
men nice one.how can one go about this please cos am in abuja
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by judility(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
I started my first job at age of 18, as a call boy boy(6k) (Those days of a minute call), leter work as a sales boy in a provision store( family business), got admission , during holidays or ASUU strike got a job at a bar as a waiter 8k, worked in a hotel as a bar man during my 4th yre i.t, 14k), got another job immediately after Graduation in a dradging company (40k), after service I went straight to learn a skill on automobile electrical(1yre, learn another skill on solar energy installation(1yre, today 5yrs after service am using my skill to earn, though not much but God has been faithful, recently added another one FOREX TRADING AND CRYPTO,
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Madu2013(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:

You have a very good father, dont joke with that man.

My popsi will never give chichi.

I will adopt your fathers children empowerment strategy.

You can say that again!

He was a great man and he thought all his children how to fish instead of giving us fish.
He died 10 years ago but I still miss him everyday.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by LikeAking: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Madu2013:

You can say that again!

He was a great man and he thought all his children how to fish instead of giving us fish.
He died 10 years ago but I still miss him everyday.
Wow! what a wonderful Father.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
I got my first job this year.

God will help me, I am not there yet(where I want to be) but I am getting better.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
I was 21. In one of the telecoms company in Nigeria as an engineer,
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by kennethfranc(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
HRSweetness:

Impressed! At such a young age, you work so hard.

I feel like buying you a bottle of chilled kunu. Can you send your account details if you don't mind?
I will be so Grateful ma..... Remain blessed
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Weneda(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
I was 19 years when i worked in Big Treat ph as an SSCE holder my salary was 13k a month
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by apostle96: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
At 22. Private school teacher. Awaiting NYSC then. 15k

Now after NYSC..I have not landed any job
Tho I'm doing menials to get like 30k a month.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Iyanuoluwa27(f): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2021
22 three months after my nysc
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by calcal: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Construction site @ 16
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by HRSweetness(f): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2021
kennethfranc:

I will be so Grateful ma..... Remain blessed

Gt bank
Kenneth Nnaemeka Onogwu

Noted, will notify you later today. smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Akosxxx(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2021
I lost my job recently and just relocated to Ibadan.
I badly need a job right now, I have a degree in Geology and have experience in teaching , Front Desk Officer and administration.
Please any help will be gladly appreciated as depression is setting-in already

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Ekg911(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2021
ford101:
men nice one.how can one go about this please cos am in abuja
you will have to come to south south to purchase as much as you can and sell up north
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Ekg911(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2021
Ombre:

Good day bro. Can we talk about this?
yes, you can ask anything about it
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Machidon: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
When I was 12 my father used to pay me everyday i came to help him in his shop, i used to save atleast 20k in a month then. I made a lot of money then that I didn’t know what to use it for.
I landed my first cooperate job @ 23 during my 300level in the university as an office assistant to a house of rep member. The salary was 35k.
I got a federal job last year as I turned 30 years with salary of over 100k after all deductions.
I’m grateful to God but I’m still looking for a better opportunity elsewhere. I won’t stop untill I start taking home at least 500k every month.

YOUR OWN BETTER. U DO GET LUCK.
IF THERE IS ANOTHER OR ANY OTHER OPPORTUNITIES THAT IS PAYING GOOD HOLA ME ON MY EMAIL:sloiswite1@gmail.com. or my digit:08139451055. thanks in anticipation.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by HRSweetness(f): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
HRSweetness:

Noted, will notify you later today. smiley

Done.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by kennethfranc(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
HRSweetness:

I feel like buying you a bottle of chilled kunu. Can you send your account details if you don't mind?
Words can't describe my feelings right now as I wasn't expecting that much.

May God bless you beyond your imagination
Thanks a lot
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by HRSweetness(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
kennethfranc:

Words can't describe my feelings right now as I wasn't expecting that much.

May God bless you beyond your imagination
Thanks a lot

Amen!!!

Thanks for your prayers. Please keep being focused, driven and hardworking whilst putting God first! You will do very well in life.

God bless you dear.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by kennethfranc(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2021
HRSweetness:

Amen!!!

Thanks for your prayers. Please keep being focused, driven and hardworking whilst putting God first! You will do very well in life.

God bless you dear.
Amen!
And you too
2nd look-alike prayer in the Month of April.

Thanks once more
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Thunday1005(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2021
17, factory work
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by 007update: 8:10pm On May 05, 2021
MultiChoice Group Media Operations Intern Recruitment – Apply Now!��

Apply Now� https:///3b42Pvn

#internship #multicomultichoice
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by MacMkboy(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2021
Nuttella:
I got my first job this year.

God will help me, I am not there yet(where I want to be) but I am getting better.

Congratulations... I quit my first job after graduation this year cos I was being owed 1 and half months salarygrin grin grin.
My first job ever was @ the age of 16 grin grin grin. Teaching @ a primary school. I quit cos the pay was small and the stress of writing lesson note (which I considered to be unnecessary) was much to me then.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by 007update: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
LOL
kenzysmith:
Last year at the age of 30. After bet9ja virtual make me feel I don't need to work to become a millionaire
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Boye33: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
I got my first job at 14years and 8months which was 2 weeks after my waec. I was employed to teach mathematics and basic tech from js1 to js3.

This was where I fell in love with teaching. Consequently, my salary was increased twice in less than a year due to the passion and how seamless students bonded with me.
My salary was increased for the third time when I wanted to resign after I gained admission to study engineering but I had to leave.
Any time I arrange my house and see the gift's I received during open days and when I was leaving the school, I just smile and hope those kids are doing well now.

I still hear from some of them even after so many years.

Another great experience was my service year, even though I studied engineering, I knew I'll be posted to a school, I anxiously awaited the next set of lucky students.
Turned out I was even more lucky to have taught them.
A send forth was organised because of me while leaving and was bombarded with gifts and tears from students and teachers even though it was a public school.
I still receive calls from them every week.

Teaching is a very noble profession, but the take home is suicidal.
Even with my engineering background,i wouldn't mind a teaching career with good pay.
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by IJIJ: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
At 18, as a sales rep for a bakery
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Mnopq: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Ma, I also need kunu, though i started work as private teacher at age 17 and up till now as a graduates still on private teaching but searching for better life. 3045630223; firstbank hussein y. Tanx
HRSweetness:

Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Kola5281(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
YaksonFCA:
at 23. About seven months after completing youth service.

I'm in same shoes with you bro just that I'm not employed currently but finished my nysc February.....any advice for me pls
Re: At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? by Tbilly(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Well growing in Lagos it is expected to start working early to put money in you pocket but my first official work was @23 waiting for my NYSC ,it was a teaching job of 15k too much work load ,after my NYSC I got a bank job @26 as a Trainee 65k later after 6month became 80k, working in the bank expose me to the real deal about life which is Time, happiness and money,my set were already becoming supervisors but I resign @28 this year to build up a business that I don't have to leave my house ,or I can stay anywhere and work ,which I can hand over to my children when I am done working on that ,I can now decide to go back In the cooperate world because I am more of a career person, maybe retire @40..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) / Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite / Cheapest Nebosh Certification In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.