Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo (94614 Views)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by IkwerrePikin: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

Na wah oooh for that compound! Hahahahahahahaha i go like dey watch more of their wahala
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by dvkot(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.
This shit is deep as fucc unfortunately that's a sad reality. Matter of fact even if hushpuppi spend 10 years and come out of prison and only have $2M to his name out of all the billions he has acquired no professional working class dude in nigeria that knew when he was arrested will still be richer than him. Pause and think about that
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Revolva(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
When will Kemi stop begging money
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by akilo1: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
inoki247:
So you telling me 47 country wan give him free Visa without doing any Interview at the embassy.... This woman too na scammer y she dey write her Akant number below d news wey she pass
the same woman u called scammer told u a week ago that hushpuppy habe been extradited to USA ,u are of the the followers of the king of yahoo,e dey pain u,the woman ask u for money?buy sense
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by OutharryHIV: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Hello, Please how can I likely get in touch with her?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Mrlouis: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Ok. So wetin you find go do for the slum wey you come balance dey record 10 minutes squabble video?
Guy, everyone will NEVER be rich. Everyone will NEVER make it. We all know that. You're stating the obvious. Hope is something innate to almost every living being hence you don't tell a man who comes from a linage of paupers that he should kill his hope of making it big (hell yeah! many stories of such abound even)
But I'll leave you be with this:
"A good name, is ALWAYS better than silver and gold"
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Darlingboy4sure(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm.
No wonder Nigerian Govt also wanted him extradited back home.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Realfrankie(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
nothing sweet pass legit money
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by MrSquint: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
I hope the young and coming Yahoo boys will learn a thing or two from this story.

He lived a flamboyant lifestyle worthy of emulation and applause by the gullible ones, everything luxury was his thing, he couldn't keep a low profile bcus the wealth was too much, but for how long did he enjoy all he got ?

The heart of man is truly stupid and wicked. You make yourself wealthy at the expense of other people's sweat and tears, today he's somewhere saying "Oga abeg na" maybe in Queen's English though.

If not for lack of trust in our judicial and security systems, they should just transfer him to his home country and send him to kirikiri, that oyinbo cell is too luxurious for him.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by stormborn28(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tyriq:

Lol, small brain. You think popy will be confined to an ordinary prison? Dude will sing and will be offered a deal. after which be taken to a private private prison, inform of house arrest wit enof oloshos, cable TV, boos etc.. He will get a slap on the wrist
for your dream. You think say na Nigeria
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Ayobami7(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
na wa oooo
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by IkeGod221(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
coolthis
DuBLINGreenb:

This life no balance at alll undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by xandy84: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
You sound very ignorant in your post. First, phone call is not free in US prison. Your receiver pays and that is why it's called collect calls. Naija prison is horrible and Yankee prison is bad too. You get raped easily in yankee prison. Free food!!!! Think again boy... You work and some prisoners earn as low as 4 cents per hour... Please come yankee prison and let them gang rape you and you will wish you was dead. You don't know half of what you are talking about.

DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by lastchild: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

all these things you mentioned hushpuppi will be when he's out, please is it at what age? 70?

Or do you think America will sentence him a 10 years jail time?

Hushpuppi is gone for good
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by seanwilliam(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:
ronaldo is worth around 700million.

This 450 is the official thing they saw .... what about the ones they did not see ? What about the ones he has spent, or you think this hushpuppi hasn't spent more than 100milloon dollars on bitches and expensive drinks? Party? Food ? Donations? I know how much me self don spend for ordinary quilox. Talk less of the amounts men like hush will burn in Dubai,

Bro just take it from me ronaldo works for his cash, if he and hush enter club hush will outspend him. undecided

you sabi die... there was a time i was arguing in ashewo thread that some ballers in naija can afford cardi b , but some guys no gree oo,dem say no yahoo boy fit afford am.. i know a guy in abk would cart 120 iphone x in 2018 and collected over 200m.. be like efcc burst am self..

ballers dey naija abeg

hushpuppi WAS a big boy aje.. i just dey wonder would load pass between him and mompha
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by seanwilliam(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

guy, i love this, i wish you can become naija president.. e get why...
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Ezmans: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Kemi herself is a scammer. She dey even drop account number for to solicit funds ... Very pathetic.
afonjas your sister have drop account,if it's from another tribe you I'll see them zombies
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
BreconHills:

Hahaha served time will be about 15 (with good behaviour) years - maybe even 10 as the charges will likely run concurrently. But even 10 years is a transformative experience. I hope the change is positive and he comes out with different values.

I doubt if the judge would allow the sentencing to be concurrent but my instincts is pointing towards consecutive sentencing due to the amount involved. Bro you need to consider the amount involved and how much time he has been in the game and the number of victims. Hushpuppi will be gone for a very long time.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by mrajahh: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
DCmonster:
Yeah! That's the guy.
Na better big guy
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Respect55(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

I fear Kemi's informants

Dino go don dey one juju man house for Kogi doing jazz for hushpuppi to hush his mouth or run mad

Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by authority2006(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Prominent politicians my yansh. Like they sent him to dupe people
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by authority2006(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Please o, what is the meaning of this trash that you posted? What lesson are we supposed to learn here?
Remember, you said that not encouraging or justifying crime.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by authority2006(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tyriq:

Lol, small brain. You think popy will be confined to an ordinary prison? Dude will sing and will be offered a deal. after which be taken to a private private prison, inform of house arrest wit enof oloshos, cable TV, boos etc..

You too can claim this kind of fate now. Because the way you looked at it, it's not bad.

He will get a slap on the wrist

Too much Hollywood dey make person daydream
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by authority2006(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
kolade560:
Hypocritic Nigerians not seeing anything wrong in Buhari forged certificate used to govern u, but will open your stinky mouths to say crime does not pay.
your politicians u lick their butts and kill yourselves here for are all what?
you cry like fowls about poor govt upadan but u won't be realistic about the frauds putting our country in disarray.

It looks like you're stuck with the lies sold to you free of charge. I can relate, hate is bigger than the person playing a host to it
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by yuswrld20(m): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2020
wtf
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by olmoRoc: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by multiple4u: 2:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Bro e-mail me. Multiple4u@gmail.com

I really love what you said. I went through your previous posts, you are really a rational thinker. I would just like to have a chat with you.

Most people lack common sense.

DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by One4me: 5:03am On Jul 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I pity people like you!
You cant separate KNOWLDGE from MONEY
OBJ is rich by any standards but even at his age, he ispursuing Knowledge! learn from that
I wont even waste precious words on your type but let me tell you something: Hush- Puppy will serve his sentence , for life, going from one country to the other.
Once he finishes in the USA, he would be about sixty years and that is if he survives the arse-fukcing he will recieve day-in, day-out, he will go to Asia and then come back to Europe, by the time he is like ninety years, even if they pardon him for the rest, he will prefer to die in prison.
As far as that Puppy is concerned, his life is finished and wasted.

You can write all the nice words about him from today till next week, until you go to Court in USA to defend him, you are just another cheap Yahoo-Yahoo thief trying to form as if you are in Dublin. grin
Bunch of disgraceful humanbeings.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by BreconHills(m): 5:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Xda59:

I doubt if the judge would allow the sentencing to be concurrent but my instincts is pointing towards consecutive sentencing due to the amount involved. Bro you need to consider the amount involved and how much time he has been in the game and the number of victims. Hushpuppi will be gone for a very long time.

I sincerely hope he will be gone for a long time and that all fruits of crime are confiscated but sometimes even life doesn't mean life.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Books? TV shows? Security Companies
He cant be that naive. A heck of a delusion.
Do you think he would get US citizenship after his jail time?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by ridbell01(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

my brother if Hushpuppi is sentence in America go and write it down he won't finish his jail term but they flush him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.