Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Do We Solve This Family Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do We Solve This Family Problem (863 Views)

Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / International Passport Of This Family (AYEKUSIBE FAMILY) Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Solve This Family Problem by Mathias2015(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2020
*THIS SYNTHETIC WORLD!!!*

*_NOW, HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS FAMILY PROBLEM?_*

My husband donated his sperm for IVF without my consent!! We have been married for 8 years with 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. His best friend has been married for 3 years without kids.

The wife is my friend. My husband was given One (1)million Naira for his sperm to be donated to my friend, the wife to my husband’s best friend. I was never told about this. Her pregnancy was announced around October 2017.

I was so happy for her, she never disclosed anything to me let alone how she went for IVF procedure. She gave birth to 2 daugthers in August, 2018. They threw a party and painted the town red.

In mid-November 2018, the kids just turned 3 months when one of the babies fell from the rocking chair in their sitting room.

She was bleeding, so they took her to the hospital, only to discover that she was SS, they later took the other one there for test and she is AS. They called my husband 2 weeks ago at 2am early morning on that day to come to the hospital, he wanted to go alone, I said I will come with him as I was also very worried for the baby.

The first thing that shocked me, was that the baby so much looked like my daugthers at that age. She has the big eyes of my husband and my 5 kids. My husband was told to donate blood as he has O negative like the child.

He is the only one to give blood to the baby, as she had lost a lot of blood. After 2 hours there, we went home. I could not sleep, I told my husband directly; ” Is there something about your friend’s child you want me to know?’ he said no. I said ok and slept off.

I noticed he was already awake and left home for work too early. I quickly dressed up and went to the hospital to see the wife. Only to see my husband there with them. I asked them straight if it was my husband that donated his sperm for the IVF? Because my husband is AS genotype like his wife unknowingly, while I am AA like her husband. My husband knew but wanted the One (1) Million Naira.

They did not bother to find out. She told me she wanted to tell me when they were all planning it last year, it was my husband that kicked against it, that I will never agree to the plan. I called his family and my uncle only, as I do not have parents. I told them that I can only remain in this marriage if the 2 daughters of his best friend is given back to me.

They are my husband’s kids and mine as well, or they MUST pay me 2 million Naira, or I will quit my marriage. My husband is a cow. The twins are too beautiful like my husband for me to leave them with that family. My last child is lonely and needs a little one to play with. I know i sound a bit crazy, l’ am sorry i can not think strait anymore. This is just too much for me to handle.

I need advise on what to do next. Thanks

— Anonymous

Your thoughts please?
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by faithfull18(f): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by donbachi(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2020
All for the money...ur husband was paid for it.for the new change in plan in blood donation..make dem find small thing for ur husband anytime him donate blood...business is business..don't press charges,u were never part of it.
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by icewinz(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Thank you for cooking up this well scripted fiction.

Firstly, you had five children in eight year Madam Anyonymous clap for yourself, with the dexterity this story was written it would be impossible for the victim to make such mistake.

Secondly, You want to have custody of the two children your husband sperm donation begat to add to the five you already have...wehdone ma i salute you 'it's like you want to open a children center in your home'.

Thirdly, your reason is becuase the children are beautiful and if not given 2million you will quit the marriage, madam just quit the marriage you are greedy jare!

If you even know the stress you will incure for giving birth to an SS child you will not be saying all this trash.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by Vyzz: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2020
What u are looking for is the money not the kids believe me.... If it was just the kids u wouldn't have said anything about the money.....

U are angry u didn't get ur share of the money so u decided to bill them double knowing fully well that the will likely pay since giving back the kids renders their marriage fruitless....

Sister I would advise u to repent.... I am not a lawyer but I believe that the kids are theirs now buy law since there was a deal and they paid.... The are not even ur husband's anymore.
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by EngrMarve(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2020
This whole story does not add up

1 Like

Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by thesicilian: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
No clinic will accept a man's sperm for IVF if there's any chance that the offsprings might have sickle cell anemia. Or are you saying they didn't test your husband and the friend's wife before the procedure? Second, they will not give the child more of his blood. Even if you're writing fiction, try to research your storyline properly to make it more believable.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by joinnow: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mathias2015:

My husband donated his sperm for IVF without my consent!! We have been married for 8 years with 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. His best friend has been married for 3 years without kids.

The wife is my friend. My husband was given One (1)million Naira for his sperm to be donated to my friend, the wife to my husband’s best friend. I was never told about this. Her pregnancy was announced around October 2017.

I was so happy for her, she never disclosed anything to me let alone how she went for IVF procedure. She gave birth to 2 daugthers in August, 2018. They threw a party and painted the town red.

In mid-November 2018, the kids just turned 3 months when one of the babies fell from the rocking chair in their sitting room.

She was bleeding, so they took her to the hospital, only to discover that she was SS, they later took the other one there for test and she is AS. They called my husband 2 weeks ago at 2am early morning on that day to come to the hospital, he wanted to go alone, I said I will come with him as I was also very worried for the baby.

The first thing that shocked me, was that the baby so much looked like my daugthers at that age. She has the big eyes of my husband and my 5 kids. My husband was told to donate blood as he has O negative like the child.

He is the only one to give blood to the baby, as she had lost a lot of blood. After 2 hours there, we went home. I could not sleep, I told my husband directly; ” Is there something about your friend’s child you want me to know?’ he said no. I said ok and slept off.

I noticed he was already awake and left home for work too early. I quickly dressed up and went to the hospital to see the wife. Only to see my husband there with them. I asked them straight if it was my husband that donated his sperm for the IVF? Because my husband is AS genotype like his wife unknowingly, while I am AA like her husband. My husband knew but wanted the One (1) Million Naira.

They did not bother to find out. She told me she wanted to tell me when they were all planning it last year, it was my husband that kicked against it, that I will never agree to the plan. I called his family and my uncle only, as I do not have parents. I told them that I can only remain in this marriage if the 2 daughters of his best friend is given back to me.

They are my husband’s kids and mine as well, or they MUST pay me 2 million Naira, or I will quit my marriage. My husband is a cow. The twins are too beautiful like my husband for me to leave them with that family. My last child is lonely and needs a little one to play with. I know i sound a bit crazy, l’ am sorry i can not think strait anymore. This is just too much for me to handle.

— Anonymous

Your thoughts please?
Solution
Take this script to
1.kunle Afolayan
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by eyinjuege: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
You must be crazy madame
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lol. I saw this on Facebook. so it made it’s way here.

Imagine demanding that someone give you their children because your husband was the sperm donor . Werey .

Just go and ask your husband for your own share of the money since he donated the family sperm to make that money: that’s all.

I wish those other people will place a restraining order on her since she’s already thinking of how to take away their children.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
thesicilian:
No clinic will accept a man's sperm for IVF if there's any chance that the offsprings might have sickle cell anemia. Or are you saying they didn't test your husband and the friend's wife before the procedure? Second, they will not give the child more of his blood. Even if you're writing fiction, try to research your storyline properly to make it more believable.
Exactly
Unless it wasn’t really IVF lipsrsealed
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by stacyadams: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
icewinz:
Thank you for cooking up this well scripted fiction.

Firstly, you had five children in eight year Madam Anyonymous clap for yourself, with the dexterity this story was written it would be impossible for the victim to make such mistake.

Secondly, You want to have custody of the two children your husband sperm donation begat to add to the five you already have...wehdone ma i salute you 'it's like you want to open a children center in your home'.

Thirdly, your reason is becuase the children are beautiful and if not given 2million you will quit the marriage, madam just quit the marriage you are greedy jare!

If you even know the stress you will incure for giving birth to an SS child you will not be saying all this trash.

Lol no mind am
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by Darkerberry: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ive seen this movie on Africa Magic Vietnam. Title is African giant twins undecided
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by SweetCunt97(f): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mathias2015:

— Anonymous

Your thoughts please?
Given back to you as in? Omo you better quit d marriage o. Personally I'll sue ur ass for even saying rubbish. Nigerians can b sooo unprofessional. Mmtcheeew
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
You are a thief 2m from the family you claimed she is your best friend. If am your husband am ready to lose you for good because you are really suffocating me ta!!!
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by StreetFight: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
She wants to have the twins so that she van poison them. Evil woman

Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by simplepee(f): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jobless people reposting fake stories.

This is an old story, a fake one at that.
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by frozen70(f): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Mathias2015:

— Anonymous

Your thoughts please?

You may be making a wrong move, yes you weren't in the picture but you later got to know

What if you never knew about it

Blame your husband not them, but I believe your husband is matured enough to decide what he wants lije wise you

You may wish to donate your egg and its your business

Pls calm down and face your home, let the family enjoy their new born

So if you collect those two kids, what do you want them to do now ?

For your information, your husband is likely to go for another donation as the case may be that they will want all their kids from one man

He will do it again and again

Let's not start a fight you won't even finish
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by andyanders: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2020
thesicilian:

Exactly on point. No true dr will just take the man's sperm, without running a txt to determin the genotype of both. This story came up here on nairaland some yrs back.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by merieam16(f): 1:58am On Jul 04, 2020
joinnow:

Solution
Take this script to
1.kunle Afolayan
or 2.funke Akindele. lolz
Re: How Do We Solve This Family Problem by gentlestdude(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2020
big problem

(1) (Reply)

... / Sickle Cell Child / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.