Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,281 members, 5,779,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 08:58 PM

Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? (8550 Views)

Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? / How To Make A Woman Feel Good Without Sex / Guys How Do U Feel When U See A Lady In This Typa Dress? [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Assideeq1995: 9:26am On Jul 03
I have always wondered this but since I have never had sex and I am to shy to talk about it in here I am. So I have always wondered. Can a woman feel when a guy cums in her and what does it feel like? Also what does having cum in you feel like? grin grin grin

Please don't forget to visit my website for hookups

https://www.xxxmojos.com/signup

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by ObaOfIgbos1: 9:27am On Jul 03
Assideeq1995:
I have always wondered this but since I have never had sex and I am to shy to talk about it in here I am. So I have always wondered. Can a woman feel when a guy cums in her and what does it feel like? Also what does having cum in you feel like? grin grin grin

You should ask your biology teacher.
You need to focus on your studies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Fidelismaria: 9:28am On Jul 03
lipsrsealed
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Assideeq1995: 9:30am On Jul 03
ObaOfIgbos1:

You should ask your biology teacher.
You need to focus on your studies.
grin grin shocked
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by princeay1995: 9:32am On Jul 03
Assideeq1995:

Yes, sometimes. Depends on how tight/full the vaginal canal is- you can feel the pulsating from the penis. Most of the time it just feels like warm liquid is seeping out of the vagina ��‍♀️ cheesy cheesy Just my experience anyway

14 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Rgade: 9:42am On Jul 03
Yeah, some have admitted to feeling the hot pap sliding on their cervical and vaginal walls. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Assideeq1995: 9:44am On Jul 03
Rgade:
Yeah, some have admitted to feeling the hot pap sliding on their cervical and vaginal walls. smiley
shocked
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by neonly: 9:47am On Jul 03
princeay1995 pjost=91328257:

Yes, sometimes. Depends on how tight/full the vaginal canal is- you can feel the pulsating from the penis. Most of the time it just feels like warm liquid is seeping out of the vagina ��‍♀️ cheesy cheesy Just my experience anyway

21 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by princeay1995: 10:19am On Jul 03
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by paulolee(m): 10:37am On Jul 03
yup...d starters hardly feel or knows wen a guy cums bt the legends in d game surely knows Because of dt warm feeling and d guy stick go turn soft after d cum..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by princeay1995: 10:53am On Jul 03
paulolee:
yup...d starters hardly feel or knows wen a guy cums bt the legends in d game surely knows Because of dt warm feeling and d guy stick go turn soft after d cum..
Nice.. you're right

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Assideeq1995: 10:57am On Jul 03
Some usually don't feel it. Only when the man pulls out
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by doggedfighter(f): 11:36am On Jul 03
Assideeq1995:
Some usually don't feel it. Only when the man pulls out

I thought you don't know anything about it

10 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:51am On Jul 03
doggedfighter:

Lol, didn't know someone else noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aGH_uper9s
Sis help watch and subscribe.
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Raeheemwayne: 12:39pm On Jul 03
I tot you run a website for hookups. You should ask your employees and clients.

11 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Assideeq1995: 2:02pm On Jul 03
Raeheemwayne:
I tot you run a website for hookups.
You should ask your employees and clients.
We need your opinion on the website grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by doggedfighter(f): 4:12pm On Jul 03
Raeheemwayne:
I tot you run a website for hookups.
You should ask your employees and clients.
I tire o
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Quality20(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03
They can't know at all, so feel free to pull out d CD n fill their vg with sperm
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by HomerTimpson: 5:08pm On Jul 03
princeay1995:

are you a man with d canal you said on there or is it what am thinking ? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by HomerTimpson: 5:11pm On Jul 03
princeay1995:

Nice.. you're right
you again ? So u are one of those legend he's saying...well I was just readin comments
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by kalufelix(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03
This kind thread nawa o...
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by benzion72(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Amotekun777: 6:55pm On Jul 03
shocked
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03
Lazy Yoot
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by princeay1995: 8:57pm On Jul 03
Equal2DeTask:
Lazy Yoot
grin grin
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by frozen70(f): 1:01am On Jul 04
Assideeq1995:

What do you need the knowledge for

Your own is to deposit it there that's the peak of it

Anyway, they only know when you cum and doesn't feel it
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Dfynboi: 6:27am On Jul 04
doggedfighter:

d question is fr u gals nd ur yet to ans it,how does it feel having a cum inside u??
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Sabadon(m): 6:51am On Jul 04
doggedfighter:

op and that person re one same person....lol if you know u know
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Chuksdede(m): 8:36am On Jul 04
Don't worry about that when u get pregnant u will know hw it feels and would answer your question urself grin tongue
Re: Does A Woman Feel When A Guy Cumed In Her? by Mrlucky81(m): 11:12am On Jul 04
Assideeq1995:

You have website for hookups and you claim you have never had sex before

Alaye shey you know say na yourself you dey deceive

(1) (2) (Reply)

This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? / 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.