Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages (39614 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by iamyemiakins(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Alleged sexual allegation: Popular Twitter influencer - Dr. Olufunmilayo sues his accuser, Bolanle Aseyan, demands £10,000 for damages.

https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1278937899870892033?s=20

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by iamyemiakins(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Nice move!

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by EzzyCarter: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Nice one. We need more of this. These hoes must think twice and know what they're signing up for before falsely accusing a man of rape all in a bid to bring him down.
You ate my food, slept in my house, spent my money and you're gonna repay me by soiling my hard-earned reputation? I'll be damned if the whole world doesn't use you as a case study sad and I won't be filing a $10,000 lawsuit. Expect way more angry

375 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
When you falsely accuse someone of rape, it means you want the person to be treated as a rapist. Jailed, maybe killed. Once it is out there, it can never be taken back in the full sense of it.

There’ll still be “what if he actually did it?”, “maybe he actually did it”, “maybe he is threatening her?”...

If you search his name, the rape allegation would be attached. These things last a lifetime and there isn’t so much you can even do to clear your name in every place it has reached.

Rape is a serious offense and women should do their best not to muddle it with their relationship issues. That way we know how to address genuine victims and not arm rapists and seasoned rape-apologists.

Think twice before accusing someone falsely. Some people do not even live to prove their innocence.

503 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Ningen(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
£10000 for damages is too small!
Not when so much depends on reputation.

We need to start JAILING women who accuse men falsely of rape. They are out to ruin lives so theirs should be ruined as well. It's eye for eye.

Letting them off with payment is too easy.

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Ningen:
£10000 for damages is too small!

Way too small, but I think he knows how much she can actually cough up.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by iyatrustee(f): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2020
This should serve as a deterrent, don't accuse someone falsely!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by EzzyCarter: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2020
pocohantas:

When you falsely accuse someone of rape, it means you want the person to be treated as a rapist. Jailed, maybe killed. Once it is out there, it can never be taken back in the full sense of it.

There’ll still be “what if he actually did it?”, “maybe he actually did it”, “maybe he is threatening her?”...

If you search his name, the rape allegation would be attached. These things last a lifetime and there isn’t so much you can even do to clear your name in every place it has reached.

Rape is a serious offense and women should do their best not to muddle it with their relationship issues. That way we know how to address genuine victims and not arm rapists and seasoned rape-apologists.

My dear, may your wisdom never depreciate. Sound it!

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by AfroKnight: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy

£10K is small sha but maybe that’s what her family can afford. The Doctor is being considerate.

Guys no be by attraction o.

She get front, she get back, very good.

But ask yourself.

She get sense?

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by AfroKnight: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2020
A rape conviction can change his life drastically.

He’s a Doctor one moment and he’s facing life in prison the next moment.

All because the relationship turned sour.

If you are willing to dangle a man’s freedom for something as petty as that then you should be ready to pay from your future salary.

I expect the coven of feminists to whip up sentiments on this matter. They could say he is bullying her with this case, forgetting that he is ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE.

May we not suffer ruin because we helped someone.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by XXLMANDIGO: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
This Doctor lives in the West yet openly admitted that he actually had intercourse with her when she was drunk. That's a bait he should first try to wriggle himself out from. I am not supporting the lady but a drunk person can almost not give true consent in a sexual encounter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Dpharisee: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
She wanted a serious relationship with him but he wasn't interested in her and wanted her just for the sex, she felt scorned and decided to accuse him of rape even though they have been fcking each other by consent after drunken fests.
These type of accusers make situations difficult for actual victims of rape

64 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by felixeno: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Ladies should learn to not accuse any man of rape if they don't have evidence to back them, because even if the man is guilty, if there is no evidence, the man will win the case if he sues her for damages.

12 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by femtex007(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
God don catch the hungry girl

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Snaagg(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
LOL.

This punk-ass of a doctor has some nerve suing the girl lipsrsealed .. Isn't he the same person who castigated Dbanj for suing his own accuser? Same Dr who appointed himself judge, jury and executioner over other men who have been falsely accused? Hypocrite!

See the poorly drafted letter sef grin

Spineless doctor who couldn't get laid in 5/6 years of being in the UK so he had to import a girl from Nigeria in a desperate bid to finally have sex.

The local mgbeke girl thought she had hit jackpot when she finally got a chance to meet the "popular doctor" in the UK but was so disappointed when she eventually saw him in real life and saw that the guy is so short, effeminate and frail in appearance. This is why she couldn't bring herself to have sex with him more than twice despite chopping free food and living rent free in his house for 4 months!

grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by SmartProf(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Lol...£10k? U think she is playing for Manchester City abi?...Look you are also guilty of leading her on to visiting you in the UK. If she wasn't a babe u could have sex with, tell us if u would have invested ur cash to process her visa, pay her way to the UK, accomodate and spend on her upkeep for the period. How many guys have u invested on that way?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by okomile(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
grin
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by AerialMapper: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Go and sit down Dr Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya

Red wine cannot make you so drunk that you have non-consensual sex with a woman

A drunk woman cannot give consent

No consent means rape

14 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Mindlog: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Rape, guilty or not once alleged is like an unremovable stain that goes with one through life.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Goodnigga: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Nice one. We need more of this. These hoes must think twice and know what they're signing up for before falsely accusing a man of rape all in a bid to bring him down.
You ate my ate my food, slept in my house, spent my money and you're gonna repay me by soiling my hard-earned reputation? I'd be damned if the whole world doesn't use us as a case study sad and I won't be filling a $10,000 lawsuit. Expect way more angry
way to go for any successful nigga. Sue their asses until they become ashes. No peace sayeth the Lord unto the wicked

23 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Goldenkrezi: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
A lesson to false accusers grin.

Good move tho.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Lol. Fear women o. Hanty came all the way to uk to try get belle and trap him with marriage lol. When she could have processed plab her self. Why do some women always like to take the easy way out ehn

19 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by singlemother: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Bloghomies(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
That's what happens when you focus on front and back, and not the brain.

Guys, date someone with brain.. They will never condescend this low to falsely accuse you of rape.

While searching for that soul mate, don't forget to also build your career.

Check signature

14 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by vicardino(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
A rape conviction can change his life drastically.

He’s a Doctor one moment and he’s facing life in prison the next moment.

All because the relationship turned sour.

If you are willing to dangle a man’s freedom for something as petty as that then you should be ready to pay from your future salary.

I expect the coven of feminists to whip up sentiments on this matter. They could say he is bullying her with this case, forgetting that he is ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE.

May we not suffer ruin because we helped someone.

Sega follower spotted

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
My own problem is how I go take dey post comment in the "Islam Religion Section" on nairaland without the condition of having to accept that shiit that'll be attached to my signature.

this is 2020, seun, we need to be reasonable. we are no more in the era of religious slavery.

putting caliphate on a public forum like this is unwise, I don't know how you see am, cos I can post in the "Christian Religion Section" freely without accepting that "Jesus is the only way to God and without him, I can't make heaven", there's nothing like this.

I want to dey contribute to the Muslims thread every Friday, seun. angry

imagine seeing interesting topics concerning your religion and you can't post comment and contribute.

WTF, niggah!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by saajus: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
That's good. 7th March - 29th June. She needs to defend her claims. If a relationship doesn't work out, you don't have to defame. We need to know the dates they slept with each other. If it happened between March and May and she comfortably stayed in his house till June, then something is fishy.
The truth must prevail.

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by CzarChris(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Beautiful, this is just Beautiful!!!
But honestly that £10,000 compensation is too small, he should have ask for at the very least £1,000,000.
Ungrateful people everywhere, he tried sponsoring your movement to the UK the first time it didn't work now you sponsored yourself to the UK yourself as a result of the invitation he offered you. You spent 4months in his place of abode without contributing a penny for the upkeep of the house. You're no relation of his for starters and you came up with this rape accusation, when all evidence points to the fact that you are lying. These girls of today no get conscience.

But this Doc brain cells are seriously not functioning. You just met a girl on line and you are already sponsoring her to come to the UK, are you that lonely and randy? If you check well you'll see he has relations who he is not rendering any form of help or assistance to, so I don't pity him he deserves what he got.

Infact both of them are bereaved of their senses.

That's all.
NEXT!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Sunnycliff(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good for her.

What the UK law says on rape and consent

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by okomile(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=okomile post=91332592] grin[/quote

Let us see where this leads too
What I know self??
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by OdefaGirl(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
I support you to go ahead.....after reading your story, I can't agree less that you were just a victim of your own kind heart..... some will say, why don't I hear from the lady before conclusion....my dear, you know a twisted story and real truth when you read one. Some ladies will abuse this rape issues that when the real one occurs, we will neglect the story, thinking it's fake. Don't get back at exes with rape accusations, they are our sons, brothers and lovers....they are humans too who doesn't deserve injustice. If you had s*x and there's need to move on, then do that.... moreover both of you enjoyed it while it lasted. Guys, learn from this guy too, self control is the key.....he would have been in a deeper mess if he hadn't damned s*x.

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.