Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know. (877 Views)

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) / I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know. by Allsingles: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2020
It is no longer a news, that lots of marriages are are hitting the rock lately, I took time to do my background check, and I discovered that there are lots of factors mitigating against happy marriages in recent times, ranging from high rate of infidelity, alcoholism, deceit, parental influence or affluence, bad friends, extravagant life still, trust to mention a few.

Infidelity has destroyed more homes than one could ever imagined. Also the danger involved is so how and the effects can be devastating and can lead to untimely death.

This article will not focus on health implications of infidelity but it will focus on more serious aspect, that has to do with the spiritual effects. I know some of us must have heard of kayan mata, it's usually a concoction made from herbal products to help increase the libido and sweetness in women private organs. In the olden days this concoctions are made specifically or specially for women who has given birth to children to help the private part regain necessary nutrients and spices to help keep their husband from neglecting them, or having a dissatisfaction appeals during intercourse.

But in recent times young girls and ladies patronize this ventures more, from the Fulani women that move from one community to another selling this products with pride. Given enlightenment to young girls and ladies on how to use this kayan mata products on their men, to remote control them and estort money from them. The price of this products are so cheap that one can afford to buy one, for testing purposes.

I am not writing this article from my head knowledge but from the ugly physical experiences with families that have been victims of this spiritual concoctions. This is a call to order for men that wouldn't want to play table tennis with the destiny of their children, wife and love ones. In the course of this article, I will share the methods this evil girls used to cast this love spell on their victims, please keep reading.

This concoction is usually applied on the private part , any man that carelessly make love to them, will never find satisfaction from any other woman, not even their wife. It is as bad as that, automatically the man will become a casualty of love. He may not even want to go back home again or even demand divorce from the legal wife, this can be the case when the man is educated but for an illiterate man they don't even care about divorce, they will completely neglect their wife and children. Provided there is still money in the account or in the pocket the mistress can keep them till God knows when, they don't care.

I use to brag that how can I neglecte my family just for pleasures derived from the lap of a woman, not until events around me start unfolding and I saw men that don't joke with their families fall victims of this love spell called kayan mata. The fact is lots of girls and ladies out there can do anything for money, as if the effects of the kayan mata is not enough, what they go for now is "upgrade". The word "upgrade" is a popular language in the circles of runs girls or babes. Upgrade is simply a love spell, that can be cast on men to collect huge amount of money from them. I over heard a young beautiful lady discussing with her friends close to my shop, guess what she said, imagine that General man gave me just 50k do I look like a chip or low class girl to him. Another friend in the circle quickly replied you know say I no dey dull, I go don use upgrade on the foul. As at that point I didn't know what upgrade means, what a dangerous world we live in.

This concoctions can be applied in two forms. The first one is through intercourse and secondly through food. You have to be careful, you are advised not to eat out carelessly so you do not fall victim of this evil love spell. Their target is money, if you are rich and you are reading this article right now, you must not allow your female employees or one random babe give you anything edible.

QUESTION??
That's more reason we all need to be careful and stick to our wives or loves ones. Let me ask you a question, have you seen any woman with air condition in her private part? or have you seen any woman with POP design and chandelier in their private part? If your answer is no, then stop allowing your mind or thoughts deceive you, be contempted with the woman God has given you. What other runs girls out there are using to deceive you, your wife or woman also have it, learn to make her beautiful and more appealing to you. You can choose trendy hair styles for her, buy her some hot bikini that can keep her sexually appealing for you, you can also buy her good cream and roll on so she can smell nice and fresh for you.

CONCLUSION

A married woman once told me that, even if you tie a way ward man with chains he will break loose and still chase after anything under the skirt. I strongly believe that no man is created for destruction, most times people walk into dangerous path of life with their will or decisions, as a result of lack of self control or contempt. I always ask my self this question, what if I am inside my bedroom with a very beautiful and curvy lady undressed, both ready for skin to skin action and she paused to disclose the fact that she have HIV, she went further to show me boils in hidden areas of her body, Would I still go ahead to make love to her?. Trust me on this one, my answer will be capital NO, that is the self control I am talking about, you can be in control of your emotions and sexual organs if truly you want to be in control and.... https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know. by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Some stupid go tell u say "something must kill a man"
Re: Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know. by Vyzz: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2020
donbachi:
Some stupid go tell u say "something must kill a man"

Something must kill a man
Re: Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know. by Purplebubble: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Using spell to keep a man is trash

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Class - What Makes A Man Good In Bed (18+) / I'm In Dilemma: Mom's Business Or Fiance Family? / Hot And Sexy Stripper Available In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.