Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

If You Are Man, Dont Ignore This. See Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Man, Dont Ignore This. See Inside (715 Views)

Dont Ignore The Redpillers Here If You're Male / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / Even If You're In Love With An Angel, Dont Ignore This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Man, Dont Ignore This. See Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2020
On top 1 MAN head!

1. NEPA don bring bill
2. Buy bread when u are coming
3. Buy Egg when u are coming
4. Gas don finish
5. Kerosine don finish
6a. Generator no gree start
6b. Buy fuel for generator when u are coming
7. Car don get flat tyre, e no gree start
8. School fees don show
9. DStv/GOtv etc don stop to dey show
10. Dem come ask for vigilante money
11. Month don end for Lesson teacher
12. Biscuit and Happy Hour nko?
13. Dem go begin report the children to u as u dey enter
14. If u never build, Landlord matter na madding
15. Dem go still shook hand for ur pocket pack d small change join..
16. Tell u d pikin dey run temperature like say u be doctor...
17a. Buy them credit
17b. Buy them data
18. Not excluding Suya, Cat fish etc on some nights
19. Fridge, pressing iron, fan etc. go stop, another headache..
20. Dem still wan go amusement park o on public holidays
21. How much be the salary sef..

I come go hospital for fever, doctor say I get High BP.
How man no go get High BP..

On top all, you must not disappoint in the inner room..
dem go still give you instruction..
*"HONEY HARDER"*

My brothers in the house, let's take it easy......our lives matters.
With or without us, life will continue.
GOD Bless and be with all Men!

Women only claim carrying a baby( pregnancy) for 9months. Sometimes it's better I carry pregnancy than Face this real life challenges

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Man, Dont Ignore This. See Inside by Smile4mee01: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
On top 1 MAN head!

1. NEPA don bring bill
2. Buy bread when u are coming
3. Buy Egg when u are coming
4. Gas don finish
5. Kerosine don finish
6a. Generator no gree start
6b. Buy fuel for generator when u are coming
7. Car don get flat tyre, e no gree start
8. School fees don show
9. DStv/GOtv etc don stop to dey show
10. Dem come ask for vigilante money
11. Month don end for Lesson teacher
12. Biscuit and Happy Hour nko?
13. Dem go begin report the children to u as u dey enter
14. If u never build, Landlord matter na madding
15. Dem go still shook hand for ur pocket pack d small change join..
16. Tell u d pikin dey run temperature like say u be doctor...
17a. Buy them credit
17b. Buy them data
18. Not excluding Suya, Cat fish etc on some nights
19. Fridge, pressing iron, fan etc. go stop, another headache..
20. Dem still wan go amusement park o on public holidays
21. How much be the salary sef..

I come go hospital for fever, doctor say I get High BP.
How man no go get High BP..

On top all, you must not disappoint in the inner room..
dem go still give you instruction..
*"HONEY HARDER"*

My brothers in the house, let's take it easy......our lives matters.
With or without us, life will continue.
GOD Bless and be with all Men!

Women only claim carrying a baby( pregnancy) for 9months. Sometimes it's better I carry pregnancy than Face this real-life challenges

it takes a good woman to appreciate the struggles of a Man sometimes, rather than accuse the man of sleeping outside which he might not be doing. Appreciate his effort in caring for the family, even a poor man desires to cater to his own if he has the capacity.

Many young men are begging to see there is no benefit to getting married as they can have kids outside marriage and not be bugged by marital issues.

Haven said that, Men please, i use God beg you. Take care of yourself, your health, and finances, old age is a very scary moment for many men because they are often left to themselves. Plan for your old age,a time when your wife and kids would be away from you. An average okadaman/bricklayer has no retirement package, but he would work his ass off to cater to his family whne he had the strenght.

An average Nigerian grows up thinking his kids would care for him, dont be suprised if life happens and the children are trying to find thier feet, give thier mum some before the crumbs get to the father.

As Men, we cant fight the bond between mother and child but we can make better moves for retirement. so that as wife dey go do omugo for her children, you are buying a ticket to visit UK to visit family and friends and watch EPL.

God bless Men.

#kunu boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Man, Dont Ignore This. See Inside by Ossy9ja: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
don't want to speak much research on Google what Admob is and see why you should make hundreds of money 21st of every month how?
by creating an admob account clicks ads and earn.......Join WhatsApp group to know more don't sleep on this Make research too!
WHATSAPP SHORTLINK: (https:///vI3pDd )
Re: If You Are Man, Dont Ignore This. See Inside by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ossy9ja:
don't want to speak much research on Google what Admob is and see why you should make hundreds of money 21st of every month how?
by creating an admob account clicks ads and earn.......Join WhatsApp group to know more don't sleep on this Make research too!
WHATSAPP SHORTLINK: (https:///vI3pDd )
Una don resume?

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince / ~ / You Have A Disease If You Have A Big Navel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.