Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (61767 Views)

Bernice King, Jidenna, Others Ask Buhari To Release Jailed Protesters / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by stephanie11: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2020
As congratulations continue to pour in on the birth of his son, Seyi Tinubu, scion of Nigerian Political Heavyweight and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), today announced the name of his newborn son alongside his adorable wife, Layal Tinubu during a short, intimate ceremony at their London residence. According to the Tinubus, their son who was born on June 25 at a London Hospital, will be called Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Oluwaseyifunmi James Akanbi Tinubu or BAT (Jnr.) in a subtle tribute to his famous grandfather.

This will be Seyi Tinubu’s second child and first son with his only wife, Layal Tinubu after their beautiful daughter, Noella who was born 3 years ago. Sporting a cute summery dress, Layal, an entrepreneur and founder of Tostoys, appeared visibly elated whilst Seyi was beaming all through the ceremony.

Also, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in a heartfelt message to his grandson, prayed for good health, success and God’s blessings on the infant who is the latest addition to the renowned Tinubu dynasty.

BAT Jnr. was born on the 25th of June 2020 in a hospital in London with the family announcing the news through their office immediately afterwards.

Seyi Tinubu is a young Nigerian Entrepreneur, social impact investor and CEO of an out-of-home advertising company, Loatsad Promomedia. He is also the co-founder of the Noella Foundation, Patron of STL Polo Team and a member of the Board of several organisations.

https://politicsnigeria.com/seyi-tinubu-wife-announce-name-of-newborn-son/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by ifytrik(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations to the family, may God bless this child(bat junior) with a good heart and make him not to become an armed robber lyk his grand father (bat senior)

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by XXLMANDIGO: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
I remember this guy way back in the Law school. Congrats.

Pm for legal advice, help or consultation.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SmartProf(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats to your family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by IJOBA2: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
THE FUTURE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
congratulation my boy.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SammyJakes1: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Welcome to the Tinubu's dynasty

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Discombulator: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mtcheww family of looters,God bless you child,may you not grow up and be unfortunate like your ugly grandfather

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by wese90(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fine name ....
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by GboyegaD(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations and I pray he lives a purpose fulfilling life.

OP, abeg, where the long name?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by emmabest2000(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats to Tinubu's family
But that name Tobias hmmm....

All the people I know that bear the name has one thing in common

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by calculator123(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by steppin: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Discombulator:
Mtcheww family of looters,God bless you child,may you not grow up and be unfortunate like your ugly grandfather
Nawa for you.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
if i hear that from U again, U will see my other side [color=#006600][/color]
IJOBA2:

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
We don't care

Women will marry anything for money

Meanwhile do you notice that the baby is a British citizen? Lol can you see your leaders? They plan to loot the nation dry and flee with their kids and grandkids abroad dey there dey mumu yourself fighting for them many of them will remain abroad until their parents have appointments for them I can list many currently living abroad full time, you that knows Nigeria and Nigerian politics like the back of your palm nothing for you.

You that is here fighting for them because they are your tribes men are only decieving yourself when the time comes they will run and leave you infact they will carry children of their opposition politicians from other tribes and abandon you a no body that is from their tribe.

You doubt me? Do you know Uzor kalu children, Buhari children and co
used to chill at kalu's house in Abia state you that is from Katsina go and enter Buhari's house na let me see you, you that is from Abia go and enter Kalus house let me see

As for the baby's name: The baby has just 3 names. Official documents usually recognise just 3 so all the excess are just formalities

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by ednut1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Future Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by IfeanyiTheMan: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Nbote(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
He gave d child an Igbo name Jidenna while tribalists want to strangle demselves over nothing

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by OgbanjeProphet: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
smiley smiley smiley JIDENNA,

wink wink wink what a beautiful name!

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by olamidedivotee(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Another looter born

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
IJOBA2:

COVID19 forbid you.. I bind you in COVID19 name shocked grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Artiiclebeast: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
My children born and unborn shall have equal rights and stake in Nigeria as you son, there shall be no more rooms for oligarchy.

That you are Seyi's son, or Tinubu's grandson shouldn't automatically transfer the State coffers/power to you, neither should it give you the sole preserve to control the entire markets or motor parks in Lagos.

Welcome to the world kid.

Are you fed up with the status quo Nigeria is today? Join us here https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together Search and join our telegram group (nigerianyouthsaretired) pls retweet and follow

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by sonnie10: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
They should have named him Oluwafundaddyagbapresidentniorukojesu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Spinorenwebs(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats o check my signature to get your websites today
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by nameo: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nigerian politicians and their family giving birth to their kids/grand kids in Europe/USA so that they can acquire citizenship, while leaving the rest of us to suffer perpetually the effects of their unimaginable misrule.

I have no kind words to give and i will not say any negative words only cos an innocent baby is involved

20 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by GeoandSonsHub: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nbote:
He gave d child an Igbo name Jidenna while tribalists want to strangle demselves over nothing
grin

Tomorrow one of them will raise a motion of not giving Igbo names grin grin....As in the case of Akeredolu n Wife grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by IamWonderful: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
ifytrik:
Congratulations to the family, may God bless this child(bat junior) with a good heart and make him not to become an armed robber lyk his grand father (bat senior)
So this is what can come out your life devoured by hatred and bitterness to a newborn baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by YorubaKinging: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
The offspring of a Fallen angel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
The guy no too resemble Jags.......

Seems he's a Christian, that's good!

BAT junior, welcome

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee / Black Rain In Parts Of Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.