Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Powerful Daily Self-afirmations For A Healthy Positive Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Powerful Daily Self-afirmations For A Healthy Positive Day (125 Views)

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Daily Self-afirmations For A Healthy Positive Day by IamAma(f): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Affirmation is a simple but powerful statement that helps to strengthen the connection between your unconscious mind and your conscious mind.
The more you strengthen this connection the more resilient you will be during difficult or challenging circumstances. How many negative thoughts have been endlessly repeating in your mind? Daily affirmations help rewire our brains, build self esteem and change negative thought patterns. Empower yourself by verbally affirming your dreams and ambitions.

Affirmation is the practice of positive thinking and self-empowerment. It is a statement that should be repeated to one’s self which will help one grow in each field of life.

Here are daily affirmations to fill you with positive energy. Empower yourself by verbally affirming your dreams and ambitions.

choose happiness.
I’m not afraid to be different.
I’m proud of myself, I love and respect myself.
I love myself the way I am.
I’m strong and powerful.
May the abundance of my higher spirit, fill my mind, body and soul with the love that brings healing in every manner.
I release all negative energy that is holding me back.
I project the white light through my body, to aid me in restoring health, vitality and youthful beauty to my entire system.
I enjoy the foods that that are best for my body, I love ever cell of my body.
I will do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.
I can and I will, I’m a strong independent person.
My healthy thoughts help create my healthy body.
Healing happens, Yes! I get my mind off the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do it’s healing work naturally.
I have control over my eating habits, I can always resist something if I choose to.
I take in the breath of life and I’m nourished.
I pain free and totally in sync with life.
I’m happy for my healthy body, I love life.
I love and forgive myself and treat myself with kindness.
I’m greatful for the good in my life.
I have a special guardian angel, I’m divinely guided and protected at all times.
I’m filled with energy, vitality and physical stamina.
I refuse to let my mind bully my body.
I know I’m transforming, I’m getting better every passing moment.
I believe in myself and I love who I’m becoming.
I accept all that I cannot change.
I’m on a journey, always growing and developing.
I have the power to manifest my dreams.
My thoughts, creates my reality.
Attracting success is a normal part of NY life.
I’m the only one who decides how I feel.
I attract into my life whatever I want.
My body is gift and zi cherish it all day.
My thoughts and opinions are valuable.
I’m beautiful, I’m wonderfully made.
I’m choosing and not waiting to be chosen.
I’m worthy of love and deserve to recieve love in Abundance.
I’m going to be just fine.
I’m thankful for all that I have.
I will get back up again whenever I fall.
I’m determined.
I’m important.
I’m special.
I’m doing my best.
I’m blessed with abundant health.
I will overcome fears and follow my dreams.
I’m better than yesterday.
I’m irreplaceable.
I have something special to offer the world.
I’m free.
I’m fearless.
I choose to let go of anger.
I’m unique.
I’m courageous.
I’m creating the career of my dream.
I’m allowed to say no to others and yes to myself.
I’m open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
I deserve prosperity.
I choose to let go of my fears.
I’m capable.
I’m full of energy and life.
I’m thankful to the universe for everything in my life.
I attract good things.
I won’t compare myself with people.
I’m in control of every aspect of my life.
I’m gracefull.
I’m active.
I’m spirited.
I’m independent.
I can do all things.
I’m super.
I’m creative.
I’m victorious.
I’m confident.
I’m successful in my daily life.
I’m bubbly.
I’m amazing.
I’m celebrated.
I’m open, free and loving.
I’m healthy.
I’m abundant.
I’m beaming.
I’m legendary.
I’m wealthy.
I’m worth it.
I’m a perfection of all that is.
I choose to be happy always.
I’m enough.
I can and I will do this.
I’m worthy of great things in my life.
I’m blessed.
I let go of all things that don’t serve me anymore.
I choose the happiness of this moment, over the pain of the past.
I trust my intuition and follow my heart.
I wont judge myself.
Love surrounds me in everyway.
I’m genuine.
I’m safe.
I’m valued.
I’m intelligent.
All is well in this moment.
I’m unstoppable.

If you use this positive Affirmations at regular intervals, it will greatly condition your thinking process.

(This article is strictly on copyright).

For more beautiful Wellness Articles to Walk you through life, visit www.plumdynamic.com

Re: Powerful Daily Self-afirmations For A Healthy Positive Day by harryjones01: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice information provided by you, it really helped me to understand new-work concepts. I have also referred this article to my friends and they also enjoyed this informative post. If you want to discuss it further, please visit Chinese acupuncture
Re: Powerful Daily Self-afirmations For A Healthy Positive Day by harryjones01: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
In the present scenario, Speaking English is crucial for both career success and social. We are the best English Online learning institute. Our services are Personality development, communication skills, Body language, Interview techniques, softs kills, Memory plays, English speaking course online,etc. We also provide a free demo.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Governor Awaits COVID-19 Test Result / Morgue Attendants, Nurses Test Positive For COVID-19 In Delta / ‘concerning’ Patterns Of Inequity In Wash. COVID-19 Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.