Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Girlfriend Is Always Getting Into Trouble-how Can She Be Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Always Getting Into Trouble-how Can She Be Wife Material? (394 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / My Soon To Be Wife / Tiwa Savage In Trouble; How Do You Call Sextape A Snapchat Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Always Getting Into Trouble-how Can She Be Wife Material? by Rabbi4real: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello ma,

Please I need your advise. Its between me and my woman. You see,we met last year and I expressed my interest in her. She lives in Benin,while I work in Lagos. I helped her get a job in Lagos here and she move in with her relative here too.

After a while,around February this year,she said she cannot stay with that relative anymore because they are being mean to her and treating her bad. So I begged my elder step-sister allow her stay with her and her family.

The only other option would have been for her to come and stay with me but I know my family will not allow that. So,my sister agreed to accommodate her until we get married in October this year.

However,since she moved into my sister’s house,its been one issue or another. First,my sister complains that my woman wears revealing clothes around her house. My sister is a born again and does not like people wearing trouser around her not to talk of revealing clothes.

I talked to my girl and she promised to adjust. Then,she complain that my woman does not assist her in cooking,I talked to her again,she adjusted. In short,my sister complained about one thing or another and when she does,I talk to my woman and she always try to adjust.

So,because my woman comes back earlier from work before my sister,she would assist her in cooking dinner and serving her husband and her children,my sister used to appreciate that until....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/03/my-girlfriend-is-always-getting-into-trouble-how-can-she-be-wife-material/

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Getting Into Trouble-how Can She Be Wife Material? by Slimgenius(f): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
FTC ;DFTC
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Getting Into Trouble-how Can She Be Wife Material? by Authoreety: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
She needs serious training
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Getting Into Trouble-how Can She Be Wife Material? by Slimgenius(f): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
FTC
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Getting Into Trouble-how Can She Be Wife Material? by espn(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Your sister simply dont like her...Shes a bully and feeling intimidated by your GF...

(1) (Reply)

Between Aquapem Polo And Ghana Police / How Lagos TGIF Looks From My Side / One (1) Hole 200 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.