Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos (61119 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by ovoP(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
otokx:
thought they said only old people die from covid?
underlying health conditions
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Kyrx(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is very sad, may God see his family through at this trying time.
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Amafunkiest14: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
felixeno:

How come you must appear in every death thread, are you a grim reaper?
. Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Amafunkiest14: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
felixeno:

How come you must appear in every death thread, are you a grim reaper?
hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guestlander:

What about all the people in Nigeria who died of the disease?

How many are they?

How do you know for sure that they actually died of COVID19?

Nwanne use your common sense.
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Edusouls(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
See person that was really killed by covid, this deadly pathogen lives real in western regions and can’t be cured with chloroquine not scam covidmalaria in Nigeria that is cured with choloroquine by NCDC,
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by earnit1: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by uzoexcel(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
my fellow NITDA scholar...may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Guestlander: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
bluefilm:

How many are they?

How do you know for sure that they actually died of COVID19?

Nwanne use your common sense.

Many of you just talk for the sake of talking. If you believe it is not real no problem. Afterall, there "prominent" Nigerians who doesn't believe it as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a painful loss..

Condolences to His Family..

Death has no regard for anyone irrespective of age , color, Nation or pocket...

The only Preparation to shock death is to Receive the free Gift of Salvation that has been paid for by JESUS CHRIST...

In Jesus Christ, we live or we die it's Gain...

Prayers for the Family left behind..
fairytale
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
All this long story just to tell us that he died of covi19?
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by izubext007: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
black lives matter
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by bluefilm: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guestlander:

Many of you just talk for the sake of talking. If you believe it is not real no problem. Afterall, there "prominent" Nigerians who doesn't believe it as well.

See let me tell you the gospel truth.

There's nothing on earth that you in particular, that fear fear Babajide of TVC, NCDC, Dr.Fauci, CNN, Satanic Bill Gates, and the highly confused and misguided WHO will say about this coronavirus that will make me in particular to be afraid of the coronavirus.

Do you know why?

It is simply because the coronavirus has a very very very very low mortality rate to the extent that even the malaria wey I dey treat regularly with Amalar is more dangerous and fatal than this baby virus called COVID19.

Go figure.
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by SavageMaster: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
azmanaty02:
Young Nigerian Engineer Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos

A young Nigerian Engineer; Mr Chinedu Ekwunife, a native of Nibo in Anambra state has just passed on after battling with the novel covid-19 virus in the UK.

Tobenna Obiano wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAwMDA1MzA4NDg5MzpWSzozMzY0OTMzNDMzNTcxMDY3

Federal Government College, Enugu.
2003 set.

Who didn't know him that year? High flyer.

His death hit me personally

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Guestlander: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
bluefilm:

See let me tell you the gospel truth.

There's nothing on earth that you in particular, that fear fear Babajide of TVC, NCDC, Dr.Fauci, CNN, Satanic Bill Gates, and the highly confused and misguided WHO will say about this coronavirus that will make me in particular to be afraid of the coronavirus.

Do you know why?

It is simply because the coronavirus has a very very very very low mortality rate to the extent that even the malaria wey I dey treat with Amalar is more dangerous and fatal than the said coronavirus.

Go figure.

Don't be a fool, the fact that it doesn't make some people seriously ill doesn't mean it doesn't kill some people, and quickly too.
How are you sure you are not one of the people who will succumb to it?
How are you sure some people who are dear to you will not succumb to it even if you are immuned to it yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by bluefilm: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guestlander:

Don't be a fool, the fact that it doesn't make some people seriously ill doesn't mean it doesn't kill some people, and quickly too.
How are you sure you are not one of the people who will succumb to it?

The funniest part in this whole scam is that you guys seem to have forgotten so quickly that people used to die (of so many other causes) before the advent of the coronavirus.

So, my brother, if I die, I die.

Something must kill a man.

But for me to be afraid of a Wuhan virus that is not even as deadly as the media is forcing us to accept is something I will never succumb to.

Tell that your Satanic master Bill Gates to try another trick of scaring the people into losing their freedom.

Because this one they did with Covid 4-19 has already failed woefully.

The people are finally beginning to wake up at last.

But you in particular can chose to continue to die in fear of the Wuhan virus.

That is your fuckîng business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Guestlander: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
bluefilm:

The funniest part in this whole scam is that you guys seem to have forgotten so quickly that people used to die before the advent of the coronavirus.

So, my brother, if I die, I die.

Something must kill a man.

But for me to be afraid of a Wuhan virus that is not even as deadly as the media is forcing us to accept is something I will never succumb to.

Tell that your Satanic master Bill Gates to try another trick of scaring the people into losing their freedom.

Because this one they did with Covid 4-19 has already failed woefully.

The people are finally beginning to wake up at last.

But you in particular can chose to continue to die in fear of the Wuhan virus.

That is your fuckîng business.

Amazing! People used to die before coronavirus therefore they should just go ahead and get infected and die!
This is one of the most dumb things I've ever read on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Musafatiu2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rip bro
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by bluefilm: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guestlander:

Amazing! People used to die before coronavirus therefore they should just go ahead and get infected and die!
This is one of the most dumb things I've ever read on nairaland.

It only sounds dumb to a dumb person.

People have been dying from car accidents.

Have that made people to stop using vehicles?

Go figure.
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Guestlander: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
bluefilm:

It only sounds dumb to a dumb person.

People have been dying from car accidents.

Have that made people to stop using vehicles?

Go figure.

Of course, people get killed every time from car accidents therefore next time you should drive straight up and collide with a moving truck.
People also die by electrocution, there are many options available to you because people die from them every year.
No sensible person will allow himself to be infected with a deadly disease just because others are dying from similar diseases anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by einsteino(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by bluefilm: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guestlander:

Of course, people get killed every time from car accidents therefore next time you should drive straight up and collide with a moving truck.
People also die by electrocution, there are many options available to you because people die from them every year.
No sensible person will allow himself to be infected with a deadly disease just because others are dying from similar diseases anyway.

Do you know the best part with death which is why death is such a great leveler?

Death will surely come to you whether you like it or not.

If you like, lock yourself down in your small cubicle and continue watching CNN lie to you from morning till night for the rest of your life. If you like wear that nonsense mask 24/7. If you like wash your hand with 1000 gallons of water and soap. If you like bath yourself with hand sanitizer.

Once it is your time you go, my guy, nwanne you don go be dat!

There are more than a Thousand Ways To Die.

And covid19 infection is just a very tiny and almost insignificant one of such ways....
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by GreatSuccess: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
SavageMaster:

Federal Government College, Enugu.
2003 set.

Who didn't know him that year? High flyer.

His death hit me personally
Bros, did you attend Federal Government College, Enugu? Which Set?
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Guestlander: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
bluefilm:

Do you know the best part with death which is why death is such a great leveler?

Death will surely come to you whether you like it or not.

If you like, lock yourself down in your small cubicle and continue watching CNN lie to you from morning till night for the rest of your life. If you like wear that nonsense mask 24/7. If you like wash your hand with 1000 gallons of water and soap. If you like bath yourself with hand sanitizer.

Once it is your time you go, my guy, nwanne you don go be dat!

There are more than a Thousand Ways To Die.

And covid19 infection is just a very tiny and almost insignificant one of such ways....

You sound like someone who lost his will to live. So sad.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by ikay00406(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
RIP FGC Enugu Alumni.. A Don Smasher.. Very Intelligent Guy..That year I remember trying to count how many A's in your result (A-01 Parallel) at ground floor of Admin block, where Senior WAEC results are usually pasted. May your soul rest in peace. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by morris477(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
How come this age die of covid19? Does he has underlying illness
Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thank you Jesus for saving me.

I would have died on the 31st of March when the symptoms peaked on me yet no chance to even go on hospital admission.

Called friends and my mum to pray for me as I resigned to fate... But miraculously I survived.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
morris477:
How come this age die of covid19? Does he has underlying illness

Leave this age thing abeg. This virus has a strange way of manifesting in people regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos by bluefilm: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guestlander:

You sound like someone who lost his will to live. So sad.

You should feel so sad and sorry for yourself.

I've got more than enough will to live.

I am more than ever ready to take on life challenges.

As for you, I can't help but pity you as I imagine you locked up in your little cubicle shaking in great fear of the Wuhan virus while hoping that death will not come and find you!

But the question is: for how long will you continue to hide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing / 663 New COVID-19 Cases, 166 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 9 - (2987 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.