Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower (3404 Views)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by adekolaelect(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I'm neither youruba or igbo

But you yourubas re very ethnicentric and its disgusting
go and sleep 5% noise maker

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Cherez: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Npower or any Govt monies doesn't belong to Buhari
Infact, Imo state as an oil state prolly contributes more to the commonwealth than Katsina (not state IGR but contribution to FG)
The national commonwealth doesn't belong to Buhari
Some of you are just so bereft of adequate reasoning
I mean what's wrong with an Imo man applying for a national scheme?
Trump has like extreme haters in the US & his pandemic relief still got to everyone regardless
How tribalistic and heartless can the black man be?

3 Likes

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Cherez: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Area4Area:
On the form, you won't write Biafran as nationality but Nigerian,

What you see is the Federal republic of Nigeria and not zoo or Biafra and you're still rushing to fill up your form,

It's an abomination for you to be fed by your sworn enemy, what if he gives you poison?

Shameless things, all they know is come online to insult everyone and would go behind to beg for crumbs from same people they insult daily.

There is no crime wanting out of a union
You and I know that Nigeria is a zoo but you refuse to say the truth. If you're currently not abroad,I bet like you that over 69% of Nigerians will leave this country if Europe, Asia & US open their border to us
How do you mean being fed by a sworn enemy?
Are a you a friend of Buhari or rship by political interest?
So, why the attack on Amotekun by same Northerners?
Oga,

2 Likes

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Area4Area: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cherez:

There is no crime wanting out of a union
You and I know that Nigeria is a zoo but you refuse to say the truth. If you're currently not abroad,I bet like you that over 69% of Nigerians will leave this country if Europe, Asia & US open their border to us
How do you mean being fed by a sworn enemy?
Are a you a friend of Buhari or rship by political interest?
So, why the attack on Amotekun by same Northerners?
Oga,
I never at any point said wanting out is a crime but when asked to leave the north, it was the Igbos that went begging they don't want to leave. You and Kanu call Nigeria a zoo so stop adding me to your equation.
I'm currently in Nigeria and have no intention leaving at any time and how you got your 69% figure, I'm sure if I ask you how you came about it, you'd keep quiet.

So stop derailing by bringing amotekun into this, you can as well create another thread for that, instead of you to be talking how helpless the SE is too your concern is amotekun.

It remains a shame that the same person you insult everyday, you'd still go behind to beg for crumbs. Go fill up your form fast and put Biafran as your nationality

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Cherez: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Area4Area:
I never at any point said wanting out is a crime but when asked to leave the north, it was the Igbos that went begging they don't want to leave. You and Kanu call Nigeria a zoo so stop adding me to your equation.
I'm currently in Nigeria and have no intention leaving at any time and how you got your 69% figure, I'm sure if I ask you how you came about it, you'd keep quiet.

So stop derailing by bringing amotekun into this, you can as well create another thread for that, instead of you to be talking how helpless the SE is too your concern is amotekun.

It remains a shame that the same person you insult everyday, you'd still go behind to beg for crumbs. Go fill up your form fast and put Biafran as your nationality
It's simple how I came about the 69%
If you've traveled abroad you'd be shocked at the no of Nigerians
Lol, I laugh at most of you whom are either high, cynical or crazy thinking is helpless
If I and Kanu are the only ones saying Naija na Zoo, go meet the old man from Katsina held in custody fro crying out
Or NE residents being murdered by bandits and BH
Which SE begged to stay up North?
We know the ones currently begging now

3 Likes

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Kingof2nations(m): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2020
mumu @op so na Buhari money dem dey use pay npower Ya mumu nva do I swear

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by JonDon12: 4:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Area4Area:
You want to leave, leave now and you won't.
The Arewa youth in 2017 gave the Igbos in the north to leave the north but who went begging that they want to stay? Igbos are now Nigerians because of the monthly 30k the FG would be paying you but you come online shouting zoo and Biafran.
When people say Igbos are never serious and don't even know what they want, it sounds like a joke but it's true
You make no sense at all. Firstly we are talking about a political split not quit order. Second what is 30k a month
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 04, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Daft thread! Is the money from Buharis’ pocket?

Imagine using Imo as your example....a state that has put in more into the Nigerian commonwealth than it has received!

I think the money is from the Nigerian government. Iirc you guys say you are not Nigerians but Biafrans. Except if there is something I'm missing.
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by toolovely(m): 5:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Is it Buhari's Money? Is the money coming from his personal pocket? As long as the money is from the federal government, every Nigerian is entitled to whatever policy government comes up with... Are they not paying tax? Is the government not getting revenue from their states?

Op, you lack sense

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Area4Area: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2020
JonDon12:

You make no sense at all. Firstly we are talking about a political split not quit order. Second what is 30k a month
Go back to sleep please, I was correcting a poster who said the Igbos would want to leave Nigeria but won't be allowed and I gave him the 2017 quit order by the north and the Igbos refusing to leave and went about begging same northerners.
What do you mean by political split, 30k is money and that's why Igbos who come online to insult everyone while claiming Biafrans would still go behind to fill up their forms as Nigerians
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Area4Area: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I think the money is from the Nigerian government. Iirc you guys say you are not Nigerians but Biafrans. Except if there is something I'm missing.
They are damn too confused with everything in life, when it suits them they'd be claiming Nigerians but come online to claim Biafrans and when you tell them that Biafra is an online republic, they get pissed off
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Iceberg3: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Area4Area:
They are damn too confused with everything in life, when it suits them they'd be claiming Nigerians but come online to claim Biafrans and when you tell them that Biafra is an online republic, they get pissed off
From records,it's the Afonjas that's are dependent on npower. grin

Besides why does the same federal government generate revenue from their region,if they are not Nigerians?

Talk is indeed cheap

2 Likes

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Iceberg3: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Then why does the same federal government generate money from their region?

Always think before posting,thank you

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Captainrambo2: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2020
adekolaelect:
go and sleep 5% noise maker
whatever mhen
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by 2Odds101(f): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

The money for Npower is it Yoruba or hausa money ?

This is the most foolish line of thinking ever
God bless you...
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Area4Area: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

From records,it's the Afonjas that's are dependent on npower. grin

Besides why does the same federal government generate revenue from their region,if they are not Nigerians?

Talk is indeed cheap
Immerse yourself in your delusion alone, it's a free world. Just tell those Igbos filling out their forms to fill in Biafran as nationality and not Nigerian.
I'd be glad if you can give me a link to your "Afonja more dependent on Npower".

The FG has every right to generate revenue from any part of the country, is that under any dispute or did I tell you otherwise before now?
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by murphyibiam15(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2020
This is the most foolish low thought out thread I have ever read.. Indeed some people lack intelligence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Iceberg3: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Area4Area:
Immerse yourself in your delusion alone, it's a free world. Just tell those Igbos filling out their forms to fill in Biafran as nationality and not Nigerian.
I'd be glad if you can give me a link to your "Afonja more dependent on Npower".

The FG has every right to generate revenue from any part of the country, is that under any dispute or did I tell you otherwise before now?
Then why are you sweating profusely n losing sleep over the Igbo people on that bloody npower shyyyyt,if they be non Nigerians like you agreed with that ur fellow Afonja n got no rights to access npower,why ur bloody federal government tap their resources and generate revenue from their region?

Please read the above slowly for a better comprehension, thank you
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by ODI444(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2020
johnmartus:
This is not a Yoruba man or Hausa man.
I’m ashamed of your reasoning. Like this, someone will say “I’m proud of you”.
��������

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2020
It's like Yaba Left just released the author of this trash.

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by adekolaelect(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I'm neither youruba or igbo

But you yourubas re very ethnicentric and its disgusting
whoever you be is not matter but what you represent .ok

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by adekolaelect(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2020
JonDon12:

30k question should be directed to your people that are enrolling for Buharis / Oshinbojo N power empowerment.

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Area4Area: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

Then why are you sweating profusely n losing sleep over the Igbo people on that bloody npower shyyyyt,if they be non Nigerians like you agreed with that ur fellow Afonja n got no rights to access npower,why ur bloody federal government tap their resources and generate revenue from their region?

Please read the above slowly for a better comprehension, thank you
Nobody says the Igbos are foreigners but themselves. Why are they now going for Npower which is meant for only Nigerians? As for resources, it is owned by the FG and not Biafra.
You say you are Biafrans and at your convenience declare a Nigerian, if that is not hypocrisy, tell me what that is, no wonder your Biafra still remains The Online Republic Of Biafra.
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpapy:

trash trash trash
grin
You are a dumbdiotmumu! Receive sense nah.
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Kinematics: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Is Buhari not the president of Nigeria? The people you are referring to are they not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpapy:
mnd44 lalsticlala sun om4j Jutwise mukna2
rule 2
grin
Keep proving to the world how much of a dumbdiotrankowery you are
grin
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by Iceberg3: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Area4Area:
Nobody says the Igbos are foreigners but themselves. Why are they now going for Npower which is meant for only Nigerians? As for resources, it is owned by the FG and not Biafra.
You say you are Biafrans and at your convenience declare a Nigerian, if that is not hypocrisy, tell me what that is, no wonder your Biafra still remains The Online Republic Of Biafra.

4kU.
The bladdy federal government got no bloody resources. The resources belongs to the people, the regions.

The resources belongs to the federal government,that's why your state govt go cap in hands to Abuja every month to beg n collect allocation that are actually theirs in the first place.
Little wonder you people have remained the way you are for decades,no single changes.

Any time one hops in,it's a whole piece of darkness left right, everywhere.

If that's the choice you made for yourself and your generation,good luck.
But keep your arss off fellas who want a change, thank you.

Fyi,emi o se omo nna, Omo SS lemi.
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by proeast(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnmartus:
At least they believe in Buhari policies. Same can't be said about you people.

The kind of dumb people that have invaded nairaland of late is a serious threat to the sanity of normal people. Just take a look at the kind of thread and questions a supposed educated person is asking!?

Nigeria obviously has a bigger problem than we all assumed.

If I was the one who paid your school fees, I would certainly be sueing both you and all the schools you attended. What a collosal waste of resources!!
Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by ChoCho54(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
johnmartus:
You igbos should explain this.
They are taxpayers and are entitled to the scheme if they so desire.

It's not Buharis money and it's not yours either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TINUBU Replies Chris NGIGE, After Bashing Him In The House Of Representatives / Rare Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Dancing And Having Fun In Court Today / LAGOS People Are Paying Lagos Government For Using Television And Fan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.