Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80000 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by ovcwality(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
The � devil herself, she deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison with hard labour
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Futuragetty: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/
this ifeoma ezeugwu bu Ohu maaa. Akirikpakpa! Until I read this, I couldn't believe someone from Nsukka could do this to a child.
Ndi Nsukka are nice people. We don't hurt people.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
simplepee:
How can this little boy/girl be a maid fa?

Stop giving birth to kids you can not train, they won't hear.

It shud be a criminal offense for such a kid to be a maid. Then aggravated assault on a minor. How long will this stupid woman spend in jail now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Swagahyk(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
When i saw the Headline i thought of the name...guess what? I was not disappointed, am I not suprised either. While the men are out there hustling hard, the women are at home flexing there brutal skills on someone's kids .
Fear women. They hate whatever that's not theirs.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by hopexter(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Useless bunch of Nigerian women doing all sorts of harm and atrocities and later be the first to come out as victim of rape. Is this not worse than rape? embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Igbo Amaka, shebi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by pocohantas(f): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Pocohantas and her kind don't think the woman is at fault; they think it's the husband's fault for bringing a child the wife didn't approve of (you can't make this śhit up). grin grin They also think this issue isn't black and white, and we should approach this with more understanding.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. I knew that other day pained you sha. Next thing na series of mentions. I always know your next move. grin

As you can see, some people think it is a tribal thing, some people think it is a gender thing. So, Poco’s perspective isn’t entirely weird. Not like that is even my perspective on child abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by SweetCunt97(f): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Height of wickedness
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chestbeaters: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Organiccourses:

When will tribalism end on nairaland? I'm a Yoruba man, crimes has nothing to do with tribe please
Yoruba man the guy is right ok

7 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by pauladonis(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by dahnimoh(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Terrible

Feminists oya ooo

THIS is worst than rape
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Doublejoy411(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
The heart of man is where the devil lives....
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by adontcare(f): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
I cried
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by IvarTheBoneless: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Be honest...

The moment you saw "cruelty to a child / maid"

You knew where exactly this happened.

You're a fat liar if you say otherwise.

Even DemDem piggies instantly knew the identity of the culprit.

Tell the truth and let the Devil be ashamed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by luvme0702: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
I can bet you that this woman is the devil's reincarnate.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by fapcrook(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
How can my mum locate this boy and take care of him l
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by reservd(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why is it that it's the women that do these wicked act, despite them having full knowledge of what it takes to bring a child into this world. This woman must have been possessed by small evil spirits still learning work
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
She does not deserve to be a mother.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by bukkysam(f): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm The Agony of the fatherless

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by PUFFBEE: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmm, what a wicked woman? She should be jail immediately.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by kingthreat(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why does it always have to be Igbo women that do this all the time. I am not talking tribalism. This occurs in the East 80% of the time.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Yankee101: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Life in prison

Society dosen't need her
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Mikeangelo0433: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
This only lends credence to the fact that human race is an animalistic one and like animals, we are all capable of beastly acts against a weaker or vulnerable organism.A female hen shows motherly instinct to care for her chicks but uses her beak to strike the chick of another mother hen same can be said of a woman who cares for her child but Pierces the child of another woman with hot iron.Humans are of two categories inspite of race, religion, tribe and gender--good and bad. The good ones are those that have tamed the animalistic instincts in them while the bad ones are those that failed to tame it and are still behaving like animals living in the wild.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Judolisco(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Because he is not ur child cry
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ndipe(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Horrible, horrific, that woman is a sadist. Let justice be served, let her be imprisoned.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Comedian2019: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
That wicked woman should be dealt with according to the law.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ejenavi18(f): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wicked woman. But why are some women so heartless towards other people's children? I still don't get it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.