Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Advise On Goods To Buy Low Store In Warehouse And Sell Later At High Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise On Goods To Buy Low Store In Warehouse And Sell Later At High Price (246 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / Pickup And Pay Later At Ikeja, Lagos / Buy Low And Sell High Every Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Goods To Buy Low Store In Warehouse And Sell Later At High Price by BAMOFIN1: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hi, I have a warehouse near Coker/Odunade in Lagos which can take about six 20ft containers. My original plan was to be importing goods to be stored in the warehouse but I have found out that I cannot cope with the stress of importation. Now, I am looking for nonperishable goods that I can buy whole container from major importer at a huge discount or for products produced outside Lagos that I can buy in bulk, store in the warehouse and sell to retailers in small quantities. If by reason of your business or experience you know such a product or you have links to manufacturers outside Lagos State looking for distributor in Lagos please contact me on 0813 4103494 whatsapp/sms . I am willing to pay for profitable information. Thanks
Re: Advise On Goods To Buy Low Store In Warehouse And Sell Later At High Price by MICHEAL346(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
firstly, what kind of goods are you looking at? And what's your budget like? You can reach me 08 896. 827. 18. WhatsApp (write numbers only together

(1) (Reply)

Trader Moni GEEP - Enterprise And Empowerment Programme / 90connect / Website,landing Pages And Mobile Apps Ui/ux Design Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.