Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife (10321 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Justbehave(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I guess it's your father, same way he didn't appreciate your mother that he had to go outside.
Slum girl.I will never insult your parents.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justbehave:
Slum girl.I will never insult your parents.

Dirt boy. Do not ever insult me again cos I never insulted you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Ultimategeneral: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justbehave:
SHATAP and be reasonable sometimes. I wonder who bleeped you without appreciating you that got you this way.
I been no wan laugh but i can't help it,my mouth is curling into... Boss,you wicked. That was extreme hahaha.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:

Or maybe, fear men.
Let's assume it's true that they are seeing each other, why would a cousin even go close to his bro wife up to the extent of having sex with her.

They just had to put the whole blame on the wife, the brother is a statue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Justbehave(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ultimategeneral:

I been no wan laugh but i can't help it,my mouth is curling into... Boss,you wicked. That was extreme hahaha.
No mind me bro. Lol
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by SweetCunt97(f): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Rextizzle(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
some women are just disgracing themselves,if you can't stay married,then don't even go into it.
I hope you practice what you preach
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Bruno3000(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:

Or maybe, fear men.
Let's assume it's true that they are seeing each other, why would a cousin even go close to his bro wife up to the extent of having sex with her.
something is telling me the woman initiated d move. The guy follow useless sha. In any infidelity case, always hold ur woman responsible. No man, no matter hw randy would dare near a faithful, virtuous woman. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Dande55: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

They just had to put the whole blame on the wife, the brother is a statue.
This is just my problem with men. Women are always at fault

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Dande55: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
something is telling me the woman initiated d move. The guy follow useless sha. In any infidelity case, always hold ur woman responsible. No man, no matter hw randy would dare near a faithful, virtuous woman. Trust me.
We aren't talking of just any man but the person involve is his relative. Why would someone you call a brother go to your back to sleep with your wife no matter how loose the woman maybe. Let's assume it was the woman that initiated the act, is it enough to exonerate the brother?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Liposure: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Something is fishy. However, dont draw conclusion too quickly. U neva can tell. Beta u take your time, monitor the situation detectively till you catch them redhanded

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
i dont understand how some men disappear from their wive's life, then send some other dude to spend everyday with her.... and expect them not to get closer to one another?!

if your woman has a problem with fully disclosing what they are gisting about then what other proof you need?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by OlawaleBammie: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother(close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother school in the same State and town am living, he always come around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.
When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017. but what giving me concern about this' is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him. She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.
I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk, but recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....
Please mature minds only! Thanks.
from LIFE MATTERS NIGERIA.

As u called ursef a man??

Am sorry, but u really not man enof.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Justbehave(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother(close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother school in the same State and town am living, he always come around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.
When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017. but what giving me concern about this' is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him. She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.
I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk, but recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....
Be here complaining. Don't act. Mr Simp
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by StreetFight: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wherever the devil is too busy yo go, he sends a woman

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Your brother is sleeping with your wife! Snoop a little more and you'll see what you're looking for.

The only way to snoop a woman is to ACT unbothered... You gotta make the atmosphere as easy and friendly as possible.. Make sure nobody is thinking you're suspecting anything. Good luck to you

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Angelacruz: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hack ur wife's account
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Healthwellness0(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bros hope say no be big meat dey make you Para
Johntemmy:

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by fr3do(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
which kind wahala be this, biko?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by deltateam: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johntemmy:

Do you have children? Cos I hate nonsense.

For starters ban him from coming to your wife and be very stern with your wife. Let her know her boundaries or get butted out.

I hate nonsense.

If you want evidence, act unbothered. Get a tech expert to installe undetectable cctv .

Tell her you are travelling for 3 days, your bedroom, his bedroom and parlour are suspects.

But could this be real?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Benwallt(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Brother! Who employed you to work for him or her? Your brother don chop anyhow. Your life is at risk of being cut short
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by TheArchangel(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
You must still be on nappies to have typed this. Heap it on the woman.
The horseband that brought his brother home without being around to act as chaperone nko? The "brother" that ate the bones tied around his neck nko? Naaa, blame the woman. Yeah, it's always the woman.
That's how they exonerate the rapists. She must have worn something skimpy to enticed him even a three month old infant was not spared.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by extol1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
seriously, from your narrative. we don't need to be told that there's something going on together
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Omoluabi55: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johntemmy:

why do I feel like this is a cooked up story... cus why will some see this glaring evidence and red flags and you are still in doubts? Damn nigga you have to be wise and act fast.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Bruno3000(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
TheArchangel:
You must still be on nappies to have typed this. Heap it on the woman.
The horseband that brought his brother home without being around to act as chaperone nko? The "brother" that ate the bones tied around his neck nko? Naaa, blame the woman. Yeah, it's always the woman.
That's how they exonerate the rapists. She must have worn something skimpy to enticed him even a three month old infant was not spared.
The woman gave the green light, why didn't she report the so called cousin to her husband? why did she keep mute if she wasn't buying the idea? Think woman, think... That does not mean d guy didn't f up.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by idu1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Professorcplus:

Sir worry no more here is your solution.

1. Go to www. Jumia and order for home cctv and sound record.
2. Install it in some secretive place in your house.
3. Pick your phone and book appointment with your brother.
4. Make sure you set the atmosphere enabling for interaction.
5. Take excuse for long distance.
6. Go to beer palour order for beer and chill with it.
7. Come back home smilling...the rest is story.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Betterman99: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lord save me from these excuse of a man.
You can see the writing clearly on the wall, we should still advice you.
Moreover, these seems like some kind of cooked up story to me.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Askme2020(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bola146:
cry My dear brother, please try more communication with your wife ( maybe she lacks that) Also don't be too dull to ask her something you don't know, haba she is your wife! Who the hell is that guy! Young brother my foot! you are too dull sir, gentleness is not stupidity! Ask her questions, she must be ready and willing to answer you.

More wisdom I pray for you. The guy na dull guy. Till his brother give his wife Belle before he will sharp
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
uruba23:
[s]It depends on your brother sha, how much he respect you as for women they like someone that have their time, but yet they expect you to hustle and bring money. My advice is if you got kids for your wife, just look away don't give yourself high bp over what you can't control[/s].

This is useless to be honest.
But I like the matter of fact way you delivered it. Talk about “being bold in error”
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Askme2020(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:

Such a shame that under your own roof, you are afraid to speak your mind as a man. But have make up my mind not to insult anybody this weekend. If you can't access your wife phone anytime you want, then what kind of union is that?

Nonsense union.. Na wife we call am not girlfriend ooo. You can't access your wife's phone and u come on NL to talk it.. This man na mumu

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Alooone: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
sorry to say this but your wife is very senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / Smart Tvs Available For Sale / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.