Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan (18935 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Brian'sBlog

It would seem, apparently, that racism is one of the most talked about social vice of our time. Earlier today, an Arabian lady released pictures of her wedding to to a black Sudanese man and the pictures have been making rounds of various Arabian groups and they have been reposting the pictures and laying curses upon the woman and her family for allowing her to be married by a black man.

A particular poster said "he would rather marry his daughter than have her married to a black man".

Another said "...it is the signs of end time and that the master (the Arab woman) is now getting married to the slave" which is funny because all human beings are equal and have equal human rights.

Reading the translation of these posts which were originally written in Arabic just makes me sad as this goes a long way to show how unfairly and second-class black people are treated all over the world.

The person in this last screenshot goes ahead to say "...don't make our genes dirty..."

Goes a long way to show the amount of racism in the world.

From Opera News Hubb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2020

1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by tripplephi: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Racism is a psychological disorder.

So till now she should keep seeing blacks as slaves?

Sad... really sad...
BLM protests didnt do anything at all. it was a waste

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by DaInferno(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
e get wetin she see grin

14 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Kemimarch16(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Say no to RACISM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by seankafor(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
They should go choke on their uncles díck angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by paulolee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
jus imagine d rawbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Idiotic black spot headed, shapeless dicked, head slamming racist Arab morafokas, they can go and kee themselves. sad

19 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by mrpaedo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin I'm just laughing at the pained comments from the sand niggers

Funnliy enough,the blackman is better looking than the Arab bitch

Let those camel fuccking,abba-abba sounding,Hadjis keep hating and come up with more creative insults cos these ones turned stale last century cool

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Fmghewzy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Those assholes are just jealous of a black mans d....They have tried hard to suppress us for years now .But now we are really going places , telling them we are not only known for being sexually active and physically strong but also intelligent .They can go and hang themselves for all I care all I know is that black will still dominate .we don't need to force it ,it just happens.
Both Asians,Arabs ,whites all racist don't know what is wrong with their fucking heads

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by ovcwality(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
mtchew, who gives a fûck about them undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

Brian'sBlog

It would seem, apparently, that racism is one of the most talked about social vice of our time. Earlier today, an Arabian lady released pictures of her wedding to to a black Sudanese man and the pictures have been making rounds of various Arabian groups and they have been reposting the pictures and laying curses upon the woman and her family for allowing her to be married by a black man.

A particular poster said "he would rather marry his daughter than have her married to a black man".

Another said "...it is the signs of end time and that the master (the Arab woman) is now getting married to the slave" which is funny because all human beings are equal and have equal human rights.

Reading the translation of these posts which were originally written in Arabic just makes me sad as this goes a long way to show how unfairly and second-class black people are treated all over the world.

The person in this last screenshot goes ahead to say "...don't make our genes dirty..."

Goes a long way to show the amount of racism in the world.

From Opera News Hubb
Bastard generation of Arabs

4 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
And the same Arab f^cktards will always be the first to cry blue murder when they go to Europe and get discriminated against on grounds of perceived backwardness and religion.

That's why I don't even listen to them. Sometimes, it's always best to get a taste of your own medicine. If you can't accept others for who they are, then don't expect others to just accept you for who you are.

I don't know what makes the fools feel so "superior". I am still searching for it.

Besides, where were these f**king trolls posting all these bulls#it when Idris Derby[a black man through and through] of Chad went and took Amani,an Arab girl and a daughter of one of Sudan's most senior Arab chieftains[Musa Hilal] as a wife? Many of the Arab supremacists were busy dancing all over the bloody place during the wedding, weren't they?

Now, they see a random guy and they are all talking nonsense.

I don't blame them. Desert nigg*rs[that's what the Americans call them] trying to be racist. Sound familiar?

***Some of the guys making those demeaning comments are Sudanese Arabs- like the black guy they are insulting. As you can see from the posts, one of them says he's from Shandi. Shandi is in Sudan. Not far from Khartoum.

From the comments, you can see that the guy's from a tribe which identifies as Arab. But because he's not light-skinned or something like that, automatically he's a "n*gger" and not an Arab.

But you know what's funny, many Sudanese Arabs have some forms of Sub-Saharan ancestry but they simply choose to cover it up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by imdavid704(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Even me self i hate myself for being black

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
imdavid704:

Just dip yourself in boiling vegetable oil.

Problem solved. You ain't black no more.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by purples25(f): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
It will take a long time, but I believe things will change.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by THUNDER4real(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
imdavid704:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na today?

Yeye religious people

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by temblor1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
imdavid704:
Madam no wahala we understand, this one wey u ugly so.....with a bullring.

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by imdavid704(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Just dip yourself in boiling vegetable oil.

Problem solved. You ain't black no more.
be warn

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by imdavid704(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
temblor1:

Madam no wahala we understand, this one wey u ugly so.....with a bullring.
at least standing next to you i still have the chance of being called an human being

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by fati2001(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
useless religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by IvarTheBoneless: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin

Forget Islam....

Arabs are even more racist to Blacks than Caucasians.

A lot of people who travelled for Hajj confirmed this.

I have a friend who was in AFDB when it was in Tunisia, you no go see any woman except fellow blacks.

18 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
It is not a crime to be born BLACK. Shame on his haters. Bloody Arabs.

4 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by GeneralPula: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
They dislike it when a black man marries their woman..

Yet they believe they can use black women anyhow—No thanks to Naija hoes that can do anything for money!

18 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Hypnotise: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
The issue is that according to the quaran, black race is synonymous to slavery. The quaran is written in arabic. Both quaran and arabic belong to the arabs.

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by GeneralPula: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
Hypnotise:
The issue is that according to the quaran, black race is synonymous to slavery. The quaran is written in arabic. Both quaran and arabic belong to the arabs.
[/s]

Rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
she has commited serious haram by marrying a black man.i bet her fellow muslim arabs would stone her to death if she dares goes back to her community.next is to declear a fatwa on her.
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Pathokpo: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Say no to RACISM
Arabs see blacks as less of a human. When it comes to the issue of racism, the Europeans are far better than them. I am speaking from experience. I have never seen a people so fucking racist like the Arabs . Jeez!!!!

21 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by GreatMage: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Arab money!
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
One of the Arabs wrote, "I am in so much pain".

Na so the thing pain am reach? He couldn't even pretend not to care.

This is one evidence that racists have serious inferiority complex.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / How To Make Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.