Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape (61372 Views)

Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by ursullalinda(f): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
1.5 what?.....this is serious
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Slawormir: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by my2chains(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
My seeds of sowing into your lifes blessings shall stay for a lifetime,

i do not need your money or your gold to bless you this day!

I do not need your moral support and wishes to bless you this day!

All i feel is the happiness and the urge to just keep on blessing you all,

i have learnt the hidden secrets of praying and blessing others,

even in the face of hard situations,

the blessings you have declared on people shall never lie in your own life,

for its a spoken word that has been sent forth to accomplish success,

and my word shall not come back to me void in the name of jesus!

Some will say i am doing this for the money and rewards attached to it,

but they have simply forgoten that its just a mere physics attribution,

for if you have read in some hidden books on meditation then you will understand that wishing well for others have already in turn be wished well onto you too!

Just forget your worries today and wish well to somebody this very minute!

The more you bless them the more it will work for your own good!

And once your heart is of joy and you keep blessing others,
automatically you are indeed bound for enormouse amount of success,

i have since been blessing people since the day i have known this truth!

I dont really need to have known you before blessing you this day!

I dont really need to have been connected to you before i will declare my blessings upon you this day!

You all shall be blessed as i am typing this,

there are endless blessings we are yet to even know or see about.

The only way we can tap into that is by blessing others,

every human is connected to one infinite,
any part that you have failed or wronged shall come back to hunt you down and thats karma for you!

So try channell that energy in blessing rather than in cursing!

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Dalil8: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
N1.5b?

That's unrealistic and unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by fredoooooo: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
God bless you mike .. all those daughters of jezebel must pay the price angry

13 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
inoki247:
even if dem sell everybody wey dey some people family house with dere Ancestors dem no fit see 1.5 billion pay.. u for pity her make am lik 10million

This is the problem with you people o , she no pity d banj name and career why should dey pity her .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

If you quote me to throw insults, thunder will fire you.

God ll surely help and have mercy on women .. Emotional blackmail is really an issue with women

17 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:

How is a litigation a means to silence the girl? If anything it's a chance for her to speak in a court of competent jurisdiction rather than social Media

If your father , brother or son got accussed on social media, and you as a daughter , sister or mother got stigmatised as related to a rapist, what would you have them do?

Abeg no mind her.. Women and emotional blackmail plus shallow reasoning ..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by bigtt76(f): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Small play baba go hire SAN ....haba cheesy

kidap:
Dbanj procured the services of controversial and foremost Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mike Ozekhome (SAN), to slam a libel suit of N1.5 billion naira on the Ms. Seyitan, a lady who had accused him of rape.

The accuser, Ms. Seyitan, had alleged that Dbanj raped her on December 31, 2018, at Glee Hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos.

She revealed that the popular musician after acquainting with her at a party earlier where she had turned down his advances for intimacy –

– had driven all the way from Eko hotel where he was staying and came down to Glee hotel in Victoria Island at midnight 2.40 am

– collected her room’s spare key from the receptionist and forcefully gained access into her room threatening to walk her out of the room naked if she refused him even as he kept his fingers in her vagina and repeatedly raped her.

Hence, On Thursday, 18, 2020, events took a turn as varying reports emerged of D’banj’s arrest of Seyitan.

Information gathered revealed that some policemen allegedly acting on the instruction of the singer, reportedly detained Seyitan for over 24 hours

– and made her delete all chats, social media posts, and other vital information related to the matter from her phone.

However, The incident elicited a wide range of criticism on social media with Nigerians calling out D’banj for intimidation and abuse of power.

Take a look at the statement from Mike Ozekhome

Source: https://wotzup.ng/mike-ozekhome-sues-seyitan-for-1-5-billion-naira-accusing-dbanj-of-rape/

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by ObaKlaz: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
[s]The lady should sue back for N100b for unlawful arrest and detection, emotional assault and trauma, manipulation of her phone, threat to life and bodily harm. Nobody has monopoly for madness. After they made her to erase phone first! Guilty conscience!
Once fame comes, everything about their lives is women as if that's what the world is about[/s]. [b]He lived his whole life with prostitutes, he can't deny that![/s] [s]He should face whatever comes his way, nobody is dragging Jazzy, falz, Adekunle gold etc.

Well known for defending questionable people!
#yourpastwillhauntyou [/s]
Crap! Genevieve Nnaji, Nadia Buhari, Jennifer Obayuwana, Adama Indimi, Bonang Matheba... Are they 'prostitutes'? These are the only ladies he ever had romantic ties with, & everyone who knew D'banj up close & personal know how disciplined he is around women when music & showbiz isn't involved. NO SCANDAL TO HIS NAME, untill your 'fairy god mother' caused one!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Captainrambo2: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Habah oga mike my hand nor dey o
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

Why did he get her arrested?
Why is he increasing the money?

She can be sued and they have their day in court. But you I know she cant afford 1billion naira.

Even pastor krest only asked for a million naira which was a reasonable amount for the Dakolos.

Dbanj and his lawyers are clowns.

Dbanj isnt pastor krest.. If naa me I ll even ask for more and I ll make sure I so deal with her and her likes ll NEVER try this TRASH AGAIN

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by flokii: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
The whole rape thing has been turned to joke.. trust Nigerian ladies.

Even olosho will accuse customer of rape if things go sour with the way things are going.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nawao,how can someone decide to sue SATAN...
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

Since u say dbanj is going about d issue d wrong way, kindly inform us of d right way he should have gone about it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Tyriq: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

Common bro, nobody is supporting anyone here with proof or no proof, all we are saying is show us evidence that it actually happened, hotel records that she lodged at the hotel, cctv camera showing dbanj forcefully gaining entrance into her room 'after collecting a spare from the reception' with medical evidence. Then we will take her serious!!

16 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The lady should sue back for N100b for unlawful arrest and detection, emotional assault and trauma, manipulation of her phone, threat to life and bodily harm. Nobody has monopoly for madness. After they made her to erase phone first! Guilty conscience!
Once fame comes, everything about their lives is women as if that's what the world is about. He lived his whole life with prostitutes, he can't deny that! He should face whatever comes his way, nobody is dragging Jazzy, falz, Adekunle gold etc.

#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhauntyou

That no one is dragging falz and others makes Dbanj guilty? Dbanj should make sure he deals with her so well that she ll forget her name..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Heffalump(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Small play by Seyitan and D'banj has taken it with all seriousness cheesy

On a more serious note, false accusation should be taken more seriously than the actual act to always serve as a deterrent. Otherwise, 75% of men will go to jail due to the antics of our wicked ladies in this world.

After opening your nyash freely and enjoying the doggy style only for you to come on a later date and start claiming rape bla...bla...blahhhh, perhaps because things have turned sour between us. Nonsense undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by GeneralPula: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good..

Sue these stuupid son of Delilah..

They are always up to how to bring a man down cuz of their dirty Ass Puchi..

sad

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Kenneth10110(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

She can be sued and they have their day in court. But you I know she cant afford 1billion naira.

Even pastor krest only asked for a million naira which was a reasonable amount for the Dakolos.

Why didn't she report years back when it happened its now rape cases are trending she feels she has to come out and drag the artiste.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by adolfHitler1934: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

You are more than stewpid for spewing trash here.

Thunder carrying 1.5 Billion Volts fire your yansh there.

Ewu Feminist!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
such a high number...seems they wanna scare the babe or what? let her bring her accusations to the table with proof and bring yours to dismiss her claim.

even an innocent person would back down in fear after such huge number, lol!

as much as rape accusations is the latest trend, it certainly does NOT mean that all rape accusations are false.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Kingnelson9: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
I would like the lady to hire some1 like femi falana (san) ,the drama wil be awsome!!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Andrew13: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The lady should sue back for N100b for unlawful arrest and detection, emotional assault and trauma, manipulation of her phone, threat to life and bodily harm. Nobody has monopoly for madness. After they made her to erase phone first! Guilty conscience!
Once fame comes, everything about their lives is women as if that's what the world is about. He lived his whole life with prostitutes, he can't deny that! He should face whatever comes his way, nobody is dragging Jazzy, falz, Adekunle gold etc.

#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhauntyou
d banj never arrested her, get your facts right before you spill rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by jaymejate: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

You clearly have not been following the updates on social media. She wasn't arrested nor detained. Go read up on Twitter. Segalink to be precise

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by martowskin1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

No one will insult u.

Things like this have two ways.

1. Judge it emotionally

2. Judge it logically.

I choose to be logical. So if she is accusing dbang we don't expect him not to defend him self. Rape accusation is no joke, even if he wins, the scare of the scander won't leave.

Remember we have brothers, uncles, fathers and nephews even if u are a woman.

If someone accuse them with no proof, will u still say u believe because u are a woman.

Seglink has came out to point she was not arrested or detained. Her lawyer was there , her mother was even there.

The feminist coven trying to push her will run.

Rape accusation is worst than death, so if a woman want to come out and accuse, then u have to get a solid evidence, or the accuse will rip u off.

The reason why I don't believe adult rape, minors rape is easier

Adult rape are just witch hunt

13 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dalil8:
N1.5b?

That's unrealistic and unreasonable.

Next time some silly ladies looking for cheap popularity WONT dare such trash again...

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by flokii: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
fredoooooo:

This is the problem with you people o , she no pity d banj name and career why should dey pity her .

Don't mind them.. the stigma associated with "rape" is for life.. even after the accused is dead and gone. A simple search of the accused person online will show the rapist tag so no pity atal for liars.

There should be a capital punishment for false rape accusation. Maybe the so called slayqueens will have sense.

15 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jakemedg:
She self for pity d'banj reputation before accusing him
No mind them, Even the ones with Pit Latrine for Pucci go follow dey claim rape....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.