Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape (61369 Views)

Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Kujo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
https://ymvideon.xyz/154648812022061/
register for free, watch videos and get paid
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

It is beginning to look that Seyitan is the one to prepare for any defence

Seyitan's position is very simple. She will be defending herself against a lawsuit. She should be able to disprove at least one element of D'Banj's case.

D'Banj has the major work to do. He must prove every element of his case. How would he prove that he didn't rape Seyitan?

Let's wait and see.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Idonije8(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

If you quote me to throw insults, thunder will fire you.
shut the the Bleep up you bitter feminist

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emaprince:
You are actually lacking sense seriously. You just so foolish!!

Just read the nonsense you wrote. Ediot.

It was right for her to falsely accuse him and ediots like you will judge him in the social media court. But now he stood up to fight to clean his image you are spewing gutter to make him look stupid.

It shall never be well with you. Ediot

Abeg no blame her.. Emotional blackmali and unrealistic reasoning naa their trade mark

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by koxi: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is the last we’re going to hear about tho Matter!!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Emaprince: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
greggng:
Is not logical that she lounged in a hotel and they hotel gave dbanji the spare key of the room she rented....is she now saying the hotel is partners in crime with dbanj? This doesn't add up...I will believe her if she says dbanji rented the hotel for both of them to Bleep each other but after fucking she was discharged without enough money so she decided to expose him for being a stingy man...
I thought I was the only one reasoning that too.

I mean how can dbanj just drive to the hotel which doesn't belong to his father and collect a customers room key from the receptionist? How?

The lady is even very dumb in her story which holds no water. i wish she get jailed

16 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

onus is on the accuser to provide proof and not the accused.

It’s innocent until proven quilty.

10 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by AroleOduduwa2: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Seyitan's position is very simple. She will be defending herself against a lawsuit. She should be able to disprove at least one element of D'Banj's case.

D'Banj has the major work to do. He must prove every element of his case. How would he prove that he didn't rape Seyitan?

Let's wait and see.

Why didn't she sue the hotel that gave someone else access to her room. All these social media analysts self, una no de tire.

14 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by tbarrister(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

That thunder will kill you first . while we must encourage victims to step forward to expose their abusers but we must also discourage false accusations and jilted spouses or angry ex from using rape accusations to defame someone's character and reputation. Its like you have no idea how painful it is to be falsely accused of a disgusting act such as rape. Why must she wait for more than a year before she raised the alarm and she didn't report to the authorities. There are many human/woman right that would have swung to action and they'll be able to gather some evidence against him maybe after examining her body and other details that can be used to uncover the truth..... we need to be fair to men too. I have experienced a fake rape allegation against my friend by our female mutual Friend in my room. They exchanged words and nearly got physical but I prevented them from even touching each other, only for the girl to grab her phone and she started calling her parents and some cultists that a guy attempted to rape her. Till today I've refused to speak to her even after she apologized . #SAYNOTORAPE. #SAYNOTOFALSEACCUSATIONS.

20 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Boss13:

It's intimidation tactics to bring her to the negotiating table. A judge might not even review the case.
Are you kidding me!!!Please quit commenting on this topic to avoid embarrassing yourself.I will advise you try and read more in future to get your self acquainted with the judicial process.Your knowlege is just too shallow

11 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justice for Joseph!!!

Potiphar's wife's Mentality must be crushed!!!

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let's wait and see.

Make she go court go talk how Dbanj raped her., what sort of people do we even have in SM? If I were Dbanj I ll deal with her spiritually and physically and I bet you she ll never recover from it .. And her likes ll never try this again.. CHEAP POPULARITY SEEKERS

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Boss13:

It's intimidation tactics to bring her to the negotiating table. A judge might not even review the case.

Just listen to yoursrlf

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by fredoooooo: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
flokii:

Don't mind them.. the stigma associated with "rape" is for life.. even after the accused is dead and gone. A simple search of the accused person online will show the rapist tag so no pity atal for liars.

There should be a capital punishment for false rape accusation. Maybe the so called slayqueens will have sense.

Infact the law is not helping matter , false accusations should be treated same way as rape

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let's wait and see.
The burden of proof is on the accuser.Seyitan is the one to prove that dbanj raped her.I have been reading lots of dumb comments on this thread

12 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Didi2d(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
That's how one girl with her sister tried to blackmail Davido, when Davido dealt with them, they started begging.

11 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
And this one too calls himself a lawyer.

Suing in big claims is something expected only from a wannabe lawyer.

They should go and prepare their defense rather than trying to intimidate with big claims that no one will pay.

Can u pls explain how this possibly happened:

"– collected her room’s spare key from the receptionist and forcefully gained access into her room threatening to walk her out of the room naked if she refused him even as he kept his fingers in her vagina and repeatedly raped her."

How was dbanj able to obtain d spare keys to d room she was staying from d receptionist?

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Evercurious:

Make she go court go talk how Dbanj raped her., what sort of people do we even have in SM? If I were Dbanj I ll deal with her spiritually and physically and I bet you she ll never recover from it .. And her likes ll never try this again.. CHEAP POPULARITY SEEKERS

How can you be so sure that D'Banj didn't rape her?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ghen Ghen......

Her boyfriend hushpuppy, has been arrested..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by foxxydude: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
How was dbanj able to open the door with another key, when her key dey the other side of the door?
grin

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Boss13:

Y will d judge assigned d case not review d case?
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Dangrace01: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
We men need to rise up against rape and false accusations of rape.

Men are not rapist

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by ajangboju: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Novice to the thread
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by openmine(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
shocked

Hmmm! Ndi feminists don buy market for this girl.

She’d better win this or those who used her situation to drag DBanj will have to start contributing offering from their feminist coven.

10, 10k. Small time it will reach 1 billion.

DBanj cannot afford to settle out of court without a public apology. His brand has been dragged. He has no choice but to clear his name. No endorsement deals for him until he is cleared.

Rape accusation is not a weapon to wield at just anybody. It has serious far reaching consequences no matter the verdict.

First one, £10k

Now, N1.5 Billion. Omo!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Them go abandon her to face her matter alone!

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

How can you be so sure that D'Banj didn't rape her?

And how are you sure she osnt telling lies? She should go to the court and go tell us all how he raped her ..

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Beosten(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The lady should sue back for N100b for unlawful arrest and detection, emotional assault and trauma, manipulation of her phone, threat to life and bodily harm. Nobody has monopoly for madness. After they made her to erase phone first! Guilty conscience!
Once fame comes, everything about their lives is women as if that's what the world is about. He lived his whole life with prostitutes, he can't deny that! He should face whatever comes his way, nobody is dragging Jazzy, falz, Adekunle gold etc.

Well known for defending questionable people!
#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhauntyou

How can you be this foolish? Someone who accused another of rape is now carrying all evidence on phone abi? What stops her from saving all evidence somewhere else? Feminist and mumu things

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Gabrielo7125(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is ridiculous. How can the hotel attendant gave him a spare key to your hotel room just like that. That's not possible in all ramifications.

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

The burden of proof is on the accuser.Seyitan is the one to prove that dbanj raped her.I have been reading lots of dumb comments on this thread

It is D'banj who has filed a lawsuit. He is the one to prove all the elements of his case. One of such element is that he didn't rape Seyitan. He is going to have to prove that.

Seyitan will be defending herself against the lawsuit. She would be disproving, not proving. If she wants to prove, she would have to file a counterclaim.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Exc2000: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let's wait and see.

Rape means sex without consent

Seyitan must prove they had sex (Medical tenable evidence (

Must prove it wasn't consented

Must prove Dapo broke into her hotel room

She needs evidence and witness

D'banj needs to prove nothing but defend her allegations so burden of proof lies with seyitan the accuser

Defamation of character and libel means you falsely accused me and must prove beyond any doubt I did what you defamed me of

12 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
One thing is for sure.

The percentage of rape accusations that are real isn't more than 0.2%.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 21cents: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let's wait and see.

lol.. this is pure nonsense from you sir no offense.

it's not dbanjs job to prove anything. it's the girl's.

she came with the allegations and must prove her claims or she's in deep shyte.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Controversial SAN indeed with controversial cases claiming controversial money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.